Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) (30360 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Formation10: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
kogi2010:
u never taya? haba just accept defeat and go serve ur husband he is missing ur puna for some months now he needs u
you too never tired of suffer,i don't know why some Nigerians are just too blind to see imagine your so call president because he is my president first speech which the whole world are seeing is insult just imagine low mentality of your president,get small sense
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by reddingtonblack: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
vicdom:

Shut up! she's saying the truth. Even PDP situation room report said the same thing. They all have all the polling units results. Thieffnubu luled woefully in Lagos. They had to resort to violence and manipulation to get him the figu :Dres he eventually had. Tueh!

Tinubu didnt have 25% in Lagos, can she swear with her children lives they ever imagined LP will win Lagos, can Peter swear with his kids life they envisaged winning Lagos.

who could have staked it, every soon they will tell us the vote Tinubu had was Peter Obi according to there whatsapp collation group cheesy

Pathetic lier, people that were begging there supporters to send there polling unit results to a whatsapp group on the election day. only APc setup a situation report room and showed it to the world as a sign of preparedness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Geofavor(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
When you check the local government dominated by Yorubas in Lagos, you will realize that Ibadan and Abeokuta is still closer to Lagos than Benin, Asaba and Onisha.
It's not as much a matter of the states that are closest to Lagos than it is a matter of how many states' indigens reside in Lagos.
The south western states are not more than six. Now, consider people from the 30 other states (SE, SS, NW, NC, NE) living in Lagos. Obviously, the non-Yorubas are way more than the Yorubas living in Lagos. What you can say is Yoruba has the highest population if we start considering individual tribes in Lagos.

Again, with this knowledge, it's easy to see how Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to 25% votes in Lagos, because pretty much all the non-Yorubas and unbiased Yorubas voted Obi.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by FreedomfromtheT: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gobengroup:
Wailing the only attribute of losers... 😭😭🪣🪣 tongue
While hailing is the attributes of who? Perhaps the accomplises of LOSERS who STEAL elections to supposedly 'win'. Isn't it?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:
Dear Nigerians if you want Peter Obi to reclaim what was stolen from him, you must not sit at home on the 11th of March. You must go out there and raise an army of Governors for him!.

Well, he might have govs from the south east, I can't argue that. But that's all, h
LP can't have a single gov outside SE

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Minime10(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:
Dear Nigerians if you want Peter Obi to reclaim what was stolen from him, you must not sit at home on the 11th of March. You must go out there and raise an army of Governors for him!.

Which army of governor
People that if they win will defect the following morning to APC, u don't know Nigerian politicians at all

Adams Ohiohmole used labour party platform to come to political limelight, today where is he

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
adioolayi:

I checked my polling unit today...Ibadan SouthWest...Ward 10 Unit 10...election conducted at OkeAdo High School.
You are free to check...the result is same as was announced at my polling unit.

AAC - 1 ( my protest vote I gave Yele Sowore)

APC- 113
LP- 64
PDP- 19

This is just ur polling unit and the total result is saying LP don't have 25% in oyo
We are watching them
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Timmi: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

This woman again, with her senseless blabber mouth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geofavor:

It's not as much a matter of the states that are closest to Lagos than it is a matter of how many states' indigens reside in Lagos.
The south western states are not more than six. Now, consider people from the 30 other states (SE, SS, NW, NC, NE) living in Lagos. Obviously, the non-Yorubas are way more than the Yorubas living in Lagos. What you can say is Yoruba has the highest population if we start considering individual tribes in Lagos.

Again, with this knowledge, it's easy to see how Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to 25% votes.
Yes it's about how close you are to geographic location.

That why there is number of mexico in America than other countries from central america.

And there is also the small fact that the indigenous people of Lagos are themselves Yorubas.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Prove it! Anyone can say anything. Prove it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

This is just ur polling unit and the total result is saying LP don't have 25% in oyo
We are watching them
Ibadan Southwest Local governormnent area is my local government of birth.

It has the second highest number of igbo population in Ibadan.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by FreedomfromtheT: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Tinubu didnt have 25% in Lagos, can she swear with her children lives they ever imagined LP will win Lagos, can Peter swear with his kids life they envisaged winning Lagos.

who could have staked it, every soon they will tell us the vote Tinubu had was Peter Obi according to there whatsapp collation group cheesy

Pathetic lier, people that were begging there supporters to send there polling unit results to a whatsapp group on the election day. only APc setup a situation report room and showed it to the world as a sign of preparedness
I don't know how true Aisha's claims that APC did not score up to 25% in Lagos is. However, the fact that your party the APC was prepared for the election doesn't mean your candidate got much votes. That the LP were begging their supporters to send their polling unit results according to you doesn't mean their candidate did not get massive votes. It simply means that the LP was not as financially powerful as the ruling party.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
vastolord4:
Inec is our problem, not leaders

You wanted INEC to help you rig SW and the north for you just like it allowed you to do in the SE? You're not okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by olaoye15(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:

Mumu. Go to yout village in Anambra to vote.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by pquaver(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
socialmediaman:
It seems APC didn’t even win a single polling unit in Lagos. No single video of APC supporters rejoicing at a polling unit

Have u forgotten obi was the one campaigning for social media president?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
BESTScientist1:
I was an SPO for one of the ward[/b]s in Lagos. as at past 10 LP was leading with [b]808,000 but these criminals have no idea what they will land into when it's time to witness against them. Bastards. Peter Obi won with a landmark in Lagos. So the plan was PDP go to all Senate and House of Rep but Presidency to LP. A top PDP agent I had seen over ten years said:....We all underated Obi o he dealt with everybody....only for the drug Lord to do what he's good at. My dear for him is his public disgrace....I dreamt about it....it will be one never heard off in the world

You were at just one ward...and you know Lp was leading with 800K? Shey na with just votes from the ward? U na no sabi lie I swear. The speed with which you will be throw out of court will be record breaking.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by ppogba: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geofavor:

I beg to differ unless you show me data to prove this.

It has even gotten to the stage of arguing that Igbos are more than Yorubas in Lagos?

Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Gaabasky: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
It dey do me as to give this lady brain resetting slap
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Dottormentor: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
You this weed smoker will not fear ur God? I potty ur old age.
Awon were Alakisa oshodi
Naijalarry:

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Trustyourself: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Throwback:
All Obidients are mad.

These guys need to be rehabilitated before they infect the rest of the society with their delusion.

What the hell.

Information reaching us shows that madness is in your lineage. But don't worry, there is a solution, okay!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Niceiroko: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
Aisha should STFU. This same Aisha Yusuf that was shedding crocodile tears at the LP Lagos rally even for the fact that she knew there was nothing like massacre.

Everything about what Obi surrounded himself with are just natural fake things.

Panda candidate Obi. Brand New second hand candidate

Arm Roberts every where
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Aldol: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geofavor:

All tribes voted for Peter obi. You guys supporting BAT make it seem like PO only had votes from the igbos. The reality is that all ethnic groups including some unbiased Yorubas voted PO in Lagos. Anambra and Lagos are not the same. While Anambra's population is majorly constituted by igbos and so we can see that is one of the reasons why Obi floored Tinubu there without rigging, the same can't be said for Lagos. Lagos is a coalition of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. Hence, it's easy to see how Tinubu was completely floored there since tribal influence was negligible due to the diversity of the population. The same happened in Abuja.
I need a yes or no answer, not this epistle.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by dimeji1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
First phase reaction. APC didn't get up to 100k in Lagos. Na joke right? Well, pls focus on the North to get the required the 25%. LP has gotten required 25% in almost all the southern state. Over fixation on Lagos will make u bitter loser, even if all Lagos votes is given to LP, u can't still win. Please go to the North where your problems lies and stop all this Lagos this Lagos that. Oga oo. I will be happy if LP can reclaim their victory but focus in the right direction and stop shouting Lagos up and down. Iree oo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Dottormentor: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hey yah minister for social development, I know how u feel, you have bng disappointed. Pele.
Naijalarry:

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This is a joke taken too far.

Just because APC lost Lagos to you, you are claiming APC didn't get 25% in Lagos and your agents didn't contest the results as they were being read at the inec offices in Lagos.

This is a joke taken too far.

Obidients are bunch of mad people, educated and not. Their matter don tire person. Imagine these losers came second or got 25% in 25 states or both! They would have set Nigeria on fire by now.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by doneback04: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
That INEC chairman God will exposed him, evi man
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by doneback04: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naijalarry:

We all know the truth that labour party won but inec decided to RiG it for APC
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Bhol28: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mumu
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by bellotaofeek: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
This one must be insane ....why wont he get 25% in Lagos ? Abi na ndi Ara dey support labor party ni ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Okay...remove Lagos Votes from APC....add am to yours....

Una still no go win.

The fundamentals that people are not looking into are...

LP is yet to have handshake with the North.. exactly why they couldn't conveniently cross-over Niger and have tangible votes in North East and North West..This is the biggest headache. No one can win any Presidential elections without good votes from these two zones.
LP failed to meet the 25% in 2/3 of States...it's a huge one we shouldn't overlook. He can't win like this.

Secondly, LP as predicted, were only eating PDP'S votes.

So, they were busy cancelling eachother out...how will they win
We're talking of a wholistic scrutiny of ALL votes across All polling units. You'll be shocked, I assure you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Wickedfacts: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nazgul:

Obidients that could only get 6 Senators out of 109.
I laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) by Nazgul: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
maasoap:

Well, he might have govs from the south east, I can't argue that. But that's all, h
LP can't have a single gov outside SE
That's what you said in the Presidential election that he wouldn't win any state outside the south east. And he won Abuja and your almighty lagos along with a handful of states.

I think it's better if you just keep shut and watch how the elections would go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly / Boko Haram Abducts 400+ Women In Borno State / Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.