Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do You Know Of Any Police Man Suffering For A Past Evil Done To Citizen? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Know Of Any Police Man Suffering For A Past Evil Done To Citizen? (689 Views)

Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba / Evil Or Dirty Nigerian Cultures That Should Be Abolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Any Police Man Suffering For A Past Evil Done To Citizen? by Ezniteadin(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2011
Let’s talk; you know sometimes, I hear people say Nigerian Police will suffer for the evils which most of them are known do,

The Lying on innocent people,

The collection of Bribes and unlawful enrichment by dubious extortions

The intimidation and forceful arrest without warrant,

The assault and battery of suspects who dares to resist arrest (when warrant is not available)

The molestation and forceful rape of female suspects,

The harassment of vehicle owners and cunning crafty insistence for parting bribes

the molestations of Nigerian by Uniformed men such as the Army, Naval Officers, Customs, Kai and all others who are raved up by the Uniform to molest Citizens,

Have you witnessed any such molestation and you feel so helpless because of being handicapped by their intimidations and all the lies and assaults which you avoided

Have you been helpless to do acts of Kindness because you know Police will not help matter?

Some of them have built houses, bought a car from the reward of iniquity,

My question is,

Do they really suffer for their evil acts,

How are their Children and wives fairing?

Do you have a father whose income comes from such acts of wickedness?

Sincerely have you seen any of them die?

How do they die?

Re: Do You Know Of Any Police Man Suffering For A Past Evil Done To Citizen? by Jettage: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2011
I dislike the Nigerian police with a passion. Its more like these bunch of people(male and female) calling themselves the Nigerian Police force were handpicked from the Nigerian population just for having the unfortunate quality of being totally stupid. In fact, I use to wonder if there are any smart ones among them, if these guys have any kind of education, if there is any form of tasking / solid requirement for joining the Nigerian Police.

(1) (Reply)

Why do we hang washed clothes inside-out / Drop Ur most Expensive Artworks And Paintings here / Food For Thought....a Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.