Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? (510 Views)

25 % In 24 States. Can Obi Achieve This. / Adamawa 100 % Votes: Prof Kperogi Calls Out Nuhu Ribadu / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by alfarouq(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
A few weeks ago, some funny people who have never visited the North keep dishing out strange statistics about the population of Muslims vs christians in some Northern states.

Someone even claimed that there are more christians than Mislims in states like Kaduna, Borno, Gombe, Adamawa etc.

I will like to know if you actually believed that or you were just wishing it is?

If the first instance is the case, I gusess you have your answer now with the distribution of voting in those states.

I am from KD hence will use that as an example.

While it is possible to have very few christians who voted for PDP or APC and very few Muslims who voted for LP, more than 90% of Kaduna christians voted LP. Even those who are direct beneficiaries of the ruling APC government (LP had more votes than APC in Kaduna Government house polling unit) it still fall short of the 25% required.

The indigenous christians in Kaduna and the likes know the reality on ground and those who have lived in KD know as well.

I am appealing to christians in the North to not allow themselves be used by people who pretend to care about them but in reality only think they can use them in their proxy war. They will use you, cause you harm and go ahead with their lives when it fails.

This has cost you the position of deputy governors in Niger and Kaduna. It will only cost you more in other states if you continue on this path.

With what happened during this election, states like Gombe, Kebbi and Adamawa might start evaluating if you are an ally or a nereby foe.

God bless Arewa, God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

Allah walle Arewa, Allah walle Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

You forgot to include that of Nasarawa.
What happened in the last election was, indigenous christains gave block votes to obi, with the help of non indigenous tribes residing in karu that made their votes numbers higher.
While Muslims on the other hand divided their votes between AA and BAT.

If you add AA votes and BAT votes you will know indigenous Muslims are 70% of Nas population.

Let's wait for governorship election, maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to say better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by Strafudeen: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
God punish all election thieves. Amen.

God bless my northern Christian brothers,
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by samsononyilo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol.. Be deceiving yourself, this election was rigged, what would you say about Taraba state that Atiku won? Population of Muslims is higher than that of Christians?
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
alfarouq:
A few weeks ago, some funny people who have never visited the North keep dishing out strange statistics about the population of Muslims vs christians in some Northern states.

Someone even claimed that there are more christians than Mislims in states like Kaduna, Borno, Gombe, Adamawa etc.

I will like to know if you actually believed that or you were just wishing it is?

If the first instance is the case, I gusess you have your answer now with the distribution of voting in those states.

While it is possible to have very few christians who voted for PDP or APC and very few Muslims who voted for LP, more than 90% of Kaduna christians voted LP. Even those who are direct beneficiaries of the ruling APC government (LP had more votes than APC in Kaduna Government house polling unit) it still fall short of the 25% required.

The indigenous christians in Kaduna and the likes know the reality on ground and those who have lived in KD know as well.

I am appealing to christians in the North to not allow themselves be used by people who pretend to care about them but in reality only think they can use them in their proxy war. They will use you, cause you harm and go ahead with their lives when it fails.

This has cost you the position of deputy governors in Niger and Kaduna. It will only cost you more in other states if you continue on this path.

With what happened during this election, states like Gombe, Kebbi and Adamawa might start evaluating if you are an ally or a nereby foe.

You can only say this if the elections were not rigged.
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by alfarouq(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
samsononyilo:
Lol.. Be deceiving yourself, this election was rigged, what would you say about Taraba state that Atiku won? Population of Muslims is higher than that of Christians?

Do you know which Language is the word "Jalingo"?

Why do you think that TY went above and beyond to ensure Mama Taraba does not win in 2019?

The only reason Christians have dominated politics is because Muslims don't have a strong politician like TY Danjuma, hence Taraba muslims are not united but we are getting there.

Have you seen the circular CAN released in Taraba?

Despite the PDP and APC candidates are christians, they asked all christians in Taraba to only vote for PDP. They are afraid of the Muslim in NNPP. If they are so sure of their numerical superiority, they won't be doing that.

I have said my piece, those who have ears can learn. As for you, youcan say or believe what you like but the truth is the truth.
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by alfarouq(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ahmed0336:
grin

You forgot to include that of Nasarawa.
What happened in the last election was, indigenous christains gave block votes to obi, with the help of non indigenous tribes residing in karu that made their votes numbers higher.
While Muslims on the other hand divided their votes between AA and BAT.

If you add AA votes and BAT votes you will know indigenous Muslims are 70% of Nas population.

Let's wait for governorship election, maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to say better.

Allow them na. E go shock them?
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by ojoadeola: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
samsononyilo:
Taraba is a Christian dominated State and PDP stronghold, but the Governor lost his senatorial seat to APC in a place you said they rigged. Please be objective in your analysis

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by samsononyilo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
ojoadeola:

Taraba is a Christian dominated State and PDP stronghold, but the Governor lost his senatorial seat to APC in a place you said they rigged. Please be objective in your analysis
Don't quote me if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, what the op meant is that, the number of votes LP got in the north represents their population, that was why I asked if Taraba state is dominated my Muslims since LP lost there.
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by samsononyilo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
alfarouq:

Do you know which Language is the word "Jalingo"?

Why do you think that TY went above and beyond to ensure Mama Taraba does not win in 2019?

The only reason Christians have dominated politics is because Muslims don't have a strong politician like TY Danjuma, hence Taraba muslims are not united but we are getting there.

Have you seen the circular CAN released in Taraba?

Despite the PDP and APC candidates are christians, they asked all christians in Taraba to only vote for PDP. They are afraid of the Muslim in NNPP. If they are so sure of their numerical superiority, they won't be doing that.

I have said my piece, those who have ears can learn. As for you, youcan say or believe what you like but the truth is the truth.

Be deceiving your self..
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by limeta(f): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
alfarouq:

My only problem is you say God instead of AL Lah
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by alfarouq(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
limeta:

My only problem is you say God instead of AL Lah

updated. Do you like it now?
Re: Where Are We Expecting Our 25 % Now? by limeta(f): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2023
alfarouq:

updated. Do you like it now?

Yes yes yes

(1) (Reply)

Let Join Hands And Embrace The Call For Peace And Unity In Nigeria. / I‘ve Been Consistent And They Can’t Say I Am A Former Drug Lord Or Addict-GRV / PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.