Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. (511 Views)

The Bastardization Of The Word 'Development' By Most Nigerians. / Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by Konwan: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTwqQ_GFRA

INJUSTICE IS DOWNRIGHT PAINFUL.

PETER OBI WORKED HIS LIFE OUT IN THIS ELECTION WHILE TINUBU DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO NIGERIANS.

NOW, INSTEAD OF HIM RESTING THEY'RE DRAGGING HIM TO EMBARRAMENT OF THEMSELVES BEFORE THE GLOBAL AUDIENCE💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I AM SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIA.

AND INEC IS SUPPOSED TO BE CUSTODIAL OF DEMOCRACY MAKES ME PUKE🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

EVEN CHATTAM HOUSE HAS CONDEMNED INEC👍

BY THE WAY THIS HEARING IS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLIC AND TELEVISED BECAUSE NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE THE STAKEHOLDERS AND REAL VICTIMS OF THIS CRIME.

EVERYTHING MUSTN'T BE OPERATED IN SECRECY AND DARKNESS IN THIS COUNTRY 😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by FORHII: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
I was expecting it to be televised live....so that all Nigerians could see the true proceedings and be part of the process. We the Nigerians are the once being cheated not just Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by Faber(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ok
Re: PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by Konwan: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
FORHII:
I was expecting it to be televised live....so that all Nigerians could see the true proceedings and be part of the process. We the Nigerians are the once being cheated not just Peter Obi.

Exactly 💯 well said. I am deeply disappointed that Nigerian corrupt judiciary choose to keep the people the electorate in dark of the process.

Most election hearing is televised in the US or people's representatives like Civil society organization with their lawyer in the suit.
Re: PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by perez100: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Those supporting INEC does not realize that Nigeria is going to explode. Let them ignorantly but patiently watch as Nigeria set for jungle. Those that will survive this will teach their children how not to support evil.

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by Konwan: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
perez100:
Those supporting INEC does not realize that Nigeria is going to explode. Let them ignorantly but patiently watch as Nigeria set for jungle. Those that will survive this will teach their children how not to support evil.

Aptly stated 💔💔💔 What you just highlighted is the most painful part of Nigeria story. The same people who're impoverished, denied, security
education, Healthcare, employment and are raising children in Nigeria whose future is bleak are supporting their slave masters.

Unbelievable 😡
Re: PETER OBI IN COURT WATCHING THE BASTARDIZATION OF DEMOCRACY BY INEC. by colorsofrainbow: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Konwan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTwqQ_GFRA

INJUSTICE IS DOWNRIGHT PAINFUL.

PETER OBI WORKED HIS LIFE OUT IN THIS ELECTION WHILE TINUBU DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO NIGERIANS.

NOW, INSTEAD OF HIM RESTING THEY'RE DRAGGING HIM TO EMBARRAMENT OF THEMSELVES BEFORE THE GLOBAL AUDIENCE💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I AM SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIA.

AND INEC IS SUPPOSED TO BE CUSTODIAL OF DEMOCRACY MAKES ME PUKE🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

EVEN CHATTAM HOUSE HAS CONDEMNED INEC👍

BY THE WAY THIS HEARING IS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLIC AND TELEVISED BECAUSE NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE THE STAKEHOLDERS AND REAL VICTIMS OF THIS CRIME.

EVERYTHING MUSTN'T BE OPERATED IN SECRECY AND DARKNESS IN THIS COUNTRY 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Agbado urchin... nobody go watch your agbado video

(1) (Reply)

Any Real Video To Confirm That Tinubu Actually Voted Today? / Photo: Governors Of Ogun & Gombe State Present Their Certificateturn To Osinbajo / 10th Senate President: Shehu Sani Backs South East, Picks Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.