Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines (7360 Views)

Music When On Hold - The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines On Phones / Ruling On Using Someone Else's Internet Connection / Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by olgaa14: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
dmaze:
Why am I not surprised?
You come to a muslim page to harass muslims!!!

What you quoted below about Prophet Muhammad SAW is the biggest LIE ever told. He (SAW) is the best man that would ever walk this in this nation.

Words of wisdom: Read about Prophet Muhammad SAW without hate or prejudice in your heart. Then come back and correct this false write up you wrote below.

Dont bring elections into this for God's sake. You had a choice to look to other front page topics but you choose to harass muslims.

Are Muslims INEC?

I never quoted anything out of the context,the hadith I wrote is sahih buhkari...(Book 32, Hadith 3).

When I mentioned the election I was simply replying to the person that brought up election matters in to the topic.
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by olgaa14: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I convert you today and your new name is Abu
Lol...you need prayers
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Albert0011:
Na everything Una dey get ruling for grin

Yes, that is why Islam is the most complete and perfect religion. Taking someone's phone and reading it's messages is regarded as spying and intruding one's privacy which is a sin in Islam.
The English called it etiquette or ethics.

Can you see who the dullard is now
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by ericbertrand(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
How is this a topic
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by fapcrook(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2023
See their hatred for Islam.
Re: Using Someone Else's Phone: The Importance Of Adhering To Islamic Guidelines by dmaze: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
All I would say for the last time is reading about islam with a pure and sound mind is a virtue.

You haven't been reading about Islam properly.

Islam is the BEST and LAST religion on earth plus Prophet Muhammad (SAW) can never be a fraud, check history books even non-christains describe him as the MOST NOBLE AND BEST MAN WITH THE MOST HUMBLE AND EXCELLENT CHARACTER EVER.

I would no longer reply to any of your comments.
Have a good day.

olgaa14:

I never quoted anything out of the context,the hadith I wrote is sahih buhkari...(Book 32, Hadith 3).

When I mentioned the election I was simply replying to the person that brought up election matters in to the topic.

Lastly Islam is a big fraud,how can they accuse Mohammed of stealing and you still choose to follow such individual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mockery Of Islam By Shayk Yunus Patel / 16 Healthy Tips For Ramadan! / Exploring Suratul Kahf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.