Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad (524 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad by irumole1975: 2:07am On Mar 03, 2023
You'll see them litter around trying to paint what's not. They'll labor so hard on this forum just to show Nigerians who have never been to abroad before that they're doing 10* better, that food is cheap and they only spend $1 on food every months while they save 99% of their income untaxed.

The day Nigerians in Nigeria stop worshiping those in the abroad, stop seeing them as a big deal, that's the day all chips come down. In fact, Nigerians won't see any need going abroad because they only see it as status symbol and the need for their friends at home to say "ohh, John is now in the UK doing better"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Writing like someone who has been serially refused visas from foreign countries like GHANA AND TOGO, never lived abroad or was deported from 'the abroad'! cheesy

You dey jolos dem?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Writing like someone who has been serially refused visas from foreign countries like GHANA AND TOGO, never lived abroad or was deported from 'the abroad'! cheesy

You dey jolos dem?
ROFLMAO
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad by Oloki: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Make I follow. I wan read people's argument
Re: Nigerians Will Eat Shit And Take Shits;it Only Need To Come From Abroad by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Install Solar Energy Now Pay Later / You Deserve Suffering Sir! / I'm Losing Interest In My Small Friend Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.