Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs (1443 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by SageJohnson: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please oo help me,
I lost my Job one time because of a budget deficit in the company, so they had to lay down a few and unluckily I was part. Ever since then, my wife no longer respected me. Her and mother gang up and beat me anytime I try to correct my wife. It has reached the extent, they no longer gave me food I payed with my own money. I was locked in my room for almost a month whiles being feed with their feaces as food and their urine as water. I tried escaping so many times but I was caught and threatened that they will cut of my manhood and eat it. My people, my brother came to visit since he hasn't heard from me in a while. Luckily he came when my wife has gone out and her mother was sleeping. He banged my door and mentioned my name. I knew it was him immediately, so I shouted. He broke the door and took me out. My wife and mother-in-law were arrested. They spent some months in jail but I love my wife so much so I bailed them out. I took her mother out of the house because she was the mastermind to this whole thing. I and my wife are on counselling at the moment.

Ladies, please love your husbands no matter what.
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by immortalcrown(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
You dey joke abi you dey serious? You chop your feces and drink your urine? If you dey honest, may God save you. If you dey lie, may you...
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by DickDastardly(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Horror film
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Super story
Not in this generation any more

1 Like

Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
This one don werey!
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
The simpsons. Op u need prayers.
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by Hector09(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
And u re still alive
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by dawnomike(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Op has been caged spiritually
F22RAPTOR:
The simpsons. Op u need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by Chidi2022: 1:27am On Apr 06, 2022
If truly all these happened, then you are a small letter goat.... So you can't beat that shit they are feeding you outta your wife and her mom?
Re: Wife And Mother-in-law Feed Husband Shit And Urine Cause He Can't Provide Needs by yuping(m): 3:29am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided sigh

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Child / Working, Studying and Pregnancy- How to Cope- Plssss / Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.