Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election (21993 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by rummmy: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
He must be sniffing meth in the secret.
so inec should not do the right thing ....inec is the rigger itself....
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by temitope27(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Awon oniyeye 🀣

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by fasho01(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Y'all can reject it as much as you like.. Makes no difference. Let those with grievances go to court.

The silent majority have decided and the best man won, simple!

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

That's where we are now, so let you guys meet us...

SANs for SANs
Proofs for Proofs
Fire for Fire

Anyhow we dey...we planned for this day long ago
Wailing Machine! This is a faceless forum not your Court!
You folks should do something, and stop spamming everywhere with shite! 🀣

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by zinaunreal(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.

If you actually believe any of those inec figures you need to drop the rest of your remaining brain in your dustbin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Elidrisy20: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Accept it or reject it, na una sabi

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by anataala: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2023
It’s better they call their sons and daughters to relocate and leave SW,SS and the entire Northern Nigeria to create Biafra. Igbo president is a taboo and would never happen in current Nigeria, know this and know peace
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Elidrisy20: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2023
That phyton no dey far ooo
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by gidgiddy: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

If credible elections were not held, any of the three top contenders would also say they won elections. Tinubu would have said the same thing Obi said had he got the votes Obi got in this brazenly rigged elections

At this stage, INEC still has no capacity to conduct elections that voters and aspirants can be proud of

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by kaleidoscope: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
I fear that you belong to the irredeemable lot.. Quite sad!

Aufbauh:

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by kutashi: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
They're noise maker!
Noise making is their job!
Aufbauh:

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by GloriousGbola: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Simon ekpa the hero is back!
Ironc that he went completely silent throughout the election.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by tammie24: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
No surprises here
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by DesChyko: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

But if you were the least bit sensible, you'd not be urging them to go to court to challenge the numbers and still be relying on the same numbers that is being challenged to pass judgement on Peter Obi's performance. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by leisuretym: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Rubbish Uganda
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by johbara: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
. This picture ehnn....tells a lot about why we no just need she'd even sweat for these politicians.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Naija4love(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

He was rigged, he got 25% in 2/3 states it was all planned out by INEC and APC

what can you say about SE ringed for Obi, who does that in Nigeria taking 95%,94%,80%,88% and others in state control by Apc, Pdp who does that. Ringer calling others ringer . You people no dey Fear God 🧐🧐

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by obokuntravels: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Wailers keep wailing. Tinubu is president elect no court of law can turned the glaring victory....make kuku start Una war now.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by DesChyko: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2023
johbara:
. This picture ehnn....tells a lot about why we no just need she'd even sweat for these politicians.

Except Peter Gregory Obi.

He has proved by experience and approach to be of a different breed. The breed that sets a country on its path to glory.

There are those who continue the status quo and those who make the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by SUNDAYSIO(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

YOUR MUMU NEVER TOO MUCH cry
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by 07kjb: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oya go court and stop wailing online na! 🀣
Does this place look like supreme Court? πŸ€”

When Obi was getting 97/95 percent win in the east you wailers didn't say a thing or is that not rigging too? 🀣🀣

He has gone to court stop wailing too

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by SUNDAYSIO(m): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

When Obi was getting 97/95 percent win in the east you wailers didn't say a thing or is that not rigging too? 🀣🀣

Abag Reduce Your Stupidity Volume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by abysirius(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2023
I thought they said Afenifere is on their side and these jokers.. grin grin grin

Awon dindinrin... None of these old men could advise him that alliance is the only thing that can guarantee their victory (PDP or LP).

When you see losers following you better be scared. Since time memorial OBJ has been losing to Tinubu so also his brothers Adebanjo and Bode..Yorubas don't follow them and cannot follow them because they do not have the interest of the majority at heart.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Ezi1993(f): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

Oga sir...Tell you absurd self the truth.. Obi didn't barely get 25% in 16 states, rather INEC made it so.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by taurusmena1(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Says person wey no reach 1 wey say make dem divide am into 41...
ola6:
Inconsequential lot tongue
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2023
07kjb:

He has gone to court stop wailing too
You mean the wailer I quoted? 🀣🀣
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Oj777(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Even the blind saw that this election was massively rigged. The deaf heard it. I wonder the hope APC wants to renew. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by clarocuzioo(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

Pls remind me how many states Tinubu won again?

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by udeh3(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

You lack information. It will do you good to get facts than mere opinion. I have the original snapped copy of my PU in Ogun State and the figures weren't the same. I know others noticed theirs too. By the time you sum up those votes, Obi will get 25% of those states.

Notice, even in Lagos, there's a result that made it publicly where LP was over 900k voters. The filler in Lagos alone, tells you, BAT didn't even get the 25% here, but LP was recorded slightly above 400k, same in Rivers. In Rivers, I don't even think LP got 25%. Imagine!

Obi isn't knew to claiming mandates via the legal system. Go watch Fayose interview with TVC on Obi. This case is different from other, it also have the interest of almost all well meaning Nigerians, especially youth and the international countries... The legal process will be open, I can assure you. There won't even be room for manipulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Shattuck(m): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

Obi got what?
Immediately I started seeing that he's missing in SW then I concluded that he's out of the game cos there's no way he can secure even 5% in the core Northern states.

Obi should first learn how to effectively penetrate through different region of the country before believing he can be president of Nigeria.

Anyone that sold him the ethno religious strategy dealt him a serious blow.
how many states is the core northern state, the person who truly lack a national spread is tinubu there is no way tinubu can get 25 percent in any ss and se state, if not for inec's rigging obi was very popular in the ss, se, and he had acceptance in the sw too and even nc, southern Kaduna and some percentage in the core northern states, combine his regional spread of ss, se, nc and some sw vote, Jonathan won the 2011 election without securing the votes of the core northern states you, can't decieve anyone that because he does not have a large number in the core northern states, that means his mandate wasn't stolen.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Badgers14:
I thought the election of 2003 was worse.

This election 2023 is worst.. made PDP and Obj a Saint in 2003.

Shame on INEC, shame on Buhari, shame on Tinubu for trying to override the will of the people.

Says as Igbo man

Tinubu singlehandedly defeated the Igbo tribe

What a sound victory? The Igbo tribe has been put to utter shame

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Ezi1993(f): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

When Obi was getting 97/95 percent win in some part of the east you wailers didn't say a thing or is that not rigging too? 🀣🀣
You want to tell me that no "battalion" of people voted APC or PDP in Anambra?πŸ€”

But in Lagos you were winning everywhere and no one complained,even won Lagos itself. Did Tinubu win any state in South East? Did he even go close? Yet you people are wailing and crying rigging. Una go wail tire!🀣
Mamboo Yakubu made it so, So that the results won't be questionable...?You know within yourself that Tinubu wouldn't have won the election if He hadn't bribe the INEC chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff / Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.