Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election (21985 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Fvck y'all
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Lasien: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
He must be sniffing meth in the secret.

That's because his correct number of votes in the BVAS were not sent, APC government reduced his votes in the manipulated manual results their INEC decided to use

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by McStoic(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
BigSarah:
If Inec can blatantly break the electoral act, in all of our eyes and resort to deleting tweets.

I doubt the judiciary will do any different, make everyone accept the results and move on for 2027.

I'm also confident APC won't do any good with a stolen and bought mandate, Nigerians work hard to rise above the incoming failed government

I won't argue you my sister. What a person doesn't know is above them. You obviously think Peter Obi who got back his stolen mandate as a governor 3 good times wasn't prepared for this outcome? I know everyone has already given up hope on anything good happening in Nigeria. Calm down. It's no longer going to be business as usual. This is a whole new era...Enjoy the events as they unfold...

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Jack500: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2023
nairalee:
Tinubu thought the biggest challenge would be to win the election

The biggest challenge would be to head an illegitimate administration that lack the support of the citizenry

He has the support of Nigeria already, he doesn't need the support of 5%
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by IGBOSON1: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

He was rigged, he got 25% in 2/3 states it was all planned out by INEC and APC

Exactly! They were so systematic and effective to the point they managed to rig the person with the highest number of votes down to 3rd position! They did this so if there happens to be a run-off it will be between them and Atiku instead of the popular choice of majority of Nigerians....and also so their e-thugs can come on social-media to open their gutter mouth and say 'Peter Obi is talking when he even came 3rd'!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by IGBOSON1: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
McStoic:

I won't argue you my sister. What a person doesn't know is above them. You obviously think Peter Obi who got back his stolen mandate as a governor 3 good times wasn't prepared for this outcome? I know everyone has already given up hope on anything good happening in Nigeria. Calm down. It's no longer going to be business as usual. This is a whole new era...Enjoy the events as they unfold...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Donedeal1(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Up to this extent,?.

This wailing getting loud.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Faber(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Exactly! They were so systematic and effective to the point they managed to rig the person with the highest number of votes down to 3rd position! They did this so if there happens to be a run-off it will be between them and Atiku instead of the popular choice of majority of Nigerians....and also so their e-thugs can come on social-media to open their gutter mouth and say 'Peter Obi is talking when he even came 3rd'!

They are joking with one of the smartest tribes in the world 😂😂

Them don quiet as Obi don tell them he is going to where they asked him to go. Next now is to assasinate Obi, cos if them follow am enter that court room, they are gone.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by boldtruthalways: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣
Thank God you used the word "god" not "God". God will reverse it because god has no powers but all powers belong to God.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Thank God you used the word "god" not "God". God will reverse it because god has no powers but all powers belong to God.
What's the difference between god and God? 🤭🤣
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Royalty83(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
He must be sniffing meth in the secret.

Man's sniffing meth and ica vape back to back.. Very mumu tribe
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Mfetenang: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ohaneze Ndi IPOB. grin
LOSERS LOST AGAIN AS USUAL.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by caracas: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣
Very soon you will be reminded of this your dumb stewpid quote here.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by adaeze10p: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Below is the main reason PandoraObi lost the election and came 3rd.It is well.Below is the main reason PandoraObi lost the election and came 3rd.It is well....
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by zelnababa(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw
Victor oye don cursed una potopto president ooo, obingo should go back to apuga ooo
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Timmi: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

That's where we are now, so let you guys meet us...

SANs for SANs
Proofs for Proofs
Fire for Fire

Anyhow we dey...we planned for this day long ago

Good that's what is needed now - go to court.
No need for SANs - all got their SAN by sharing envelope:
No need for proofs, all the three got proofs of the riggings;
No need for fire for that na wash - "empty barrel making the loudest noise"

So Mr. Planner, let all parties meet at the court and you are not even recognize in the court and you are wailing and nagging instead of doing something profitable for yourself and your generation
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Adabestseason(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
The presidential election was between Atiku A., and Asiwaju Tinubu in terms of penetrance
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by hopara1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

I should be the one telling you to go get a life instead of wasting ur precious time checking upload on IREV. Probably you're one of those lazy idle brat.

Anyway you guys are used to labouring in vain for a futile exercise.
I will remind you this very soon
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Empty barrels make the loudest noises.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by VEHINTOLAR: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mtchew,bunch of village dwelling Jesters !
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by chaloskyx: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chia I'm am disappointed in this Ohaneze you have no pride that's why Igbos don't respect you on minute you are congratulating Tinubu the next you are rejecting the result all for selfish interests like our politicians if you support Tinubu support him with your full chest dont be cowards
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by youngtizzy1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
As he dey pain dem
E dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us
E dey pain dem
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐢 😅

EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Cancels Trip to Imo, Summons Emergency Meeting Over Ebola Virus / Buhari Ranked 14th Most Influential World Leader On Social Networks In 2016 / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.