Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election (22015 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezi1993:

Mamboo Yakubu made it so, So that the results won't be questionable...?You know within yourself that Tinubu wouldn't have won the election if He hadn't bribe the INEC chairman.
Proof that Tinubu bribed him! 🤧

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2023
nairalee:
Tinubu thought the biggest challenge would be to win the election

The biggest challenge would be to head an illegitimate administration that lack the support of the citizenry

Support of igbos.... Cox we Nigerians support Tinubu.

Igbos can go to Biafra.. We care less

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Doyou2019: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2023
fasho01:
Y'all can reject it as much as you like.. Makes no difference. Let those with grievances go to court.

The silent majority have decided and the best man won, simple!

Silent majority cheesy.cheesy

Maa gbo ode.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

He was rigged, he got 25% in 2/3 states it was all planned out by INEC and APC

Where is your proof?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nayturalistic: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2023
nairalee:
Tinubu thought the biggest challenge would be to win the election

The biggest challenge would be to head an illegitimate administration that lack the support of the citizenry

De Play, idiott

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by demoBaba: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

In the election where:-
El_Rufa'i couldn't deliver Kaduna
Ganduje couldn't deliver Kano
Tinubu couldn't deliver Lagos
Buhari couldn't deliver Katsina
Lalong couldn't deliver plateau and lost senatorial bid
This same election is the one you call rigged hmmm!!

Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ppogba: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

He was rigged, he got 25% in 2/3 states it was all planned out by INEC and APC

And part of the plan was for INEC to give him victory in Lagos and Sound and zero votes in some LG in the north?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Ezi1993(f): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Proof that Tinubu bribed him! 🤧
I won't proof nothing to you cos your brain is not intact.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ceejayluv(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

Obi got what?
Immediately I started seeing that he's missing in SW then I concluded that he's out of the game cos there's no way he can secure even 5% in the core Northern states.

Obi should first learn how to effectively penetrate through different region of the country before believing he can be president of Nigeria.

Anyone that sold him the ethno religious strategy dealt him a serious blow.
Obi himself didn't use any ethno religious strategy. His campaign has always been pan Nigerian. I challenge you to show me any video of him making divisive statements during his campaign.
That some of his overzealous supporters Make foolish statements doesn't mean they were endorsed by Obi.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Medalb: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu is on,he is our president
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Kobicove(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Emu4life:
Shebi dem don Congratulate Tinubu before Ayamnotunderstanding

The thing tire me sef
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezi1993:

I won't proof nothing to you cos your brain is not intact.
Then why are you quoting someone whose brain isn't intact? 🤔🤣
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by BabaO2: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Cry me a river. No tribe or individual has monopoly of violence. You can't be imposing your wish on all. You recorded an average of 90% in your se region with all manners of riggings and still have temerity of alleging riggings in other regions because you can not freely rig other regions except your se. Even in lagos LP/obi rigged. It was successful in lagos because it was least expected.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ceejayluv(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2023
ppogba:

And part of the plan was for INEC to give him victory in Lagos and Sound and zero votes in some LG in the north?

Even the Lagos votes were drastically reduced....
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Keep2gether(f): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu with all the obvious deficiencies cannot be the preferred choice of majority of Nigerians. The election was obviously rigged.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Jsucre(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2023
PDP & APC scored 0-0 at PO Unit, make ona fear God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Tzar(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2023
What else do you expect from a bitter tribe that has made Yorubas their arch enemy?!
All Yorubas not reciprocating their gesture to our race have one mother & 10fathers!

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Spain007(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
He must be sniffing meth in the secret.

You still dey reason like INEC...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Antagonist1991: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Even if INEC cancels and redo the election three times, OBI will still not win, He cannot win the north & SW, I am candid sure he will even lose LAGOS this time because Jagaban will not make that mistake again.

The more you insult and shame your own country's president on social media, the more you give other African countries to ridicule us. nobody stole anybody's mandate, Politics is a game of Chess. we are all thieves, nobody is holy.

If Obi has facts, then he should prove them. many presidents have come and gone with unfilled promises, OBI cannot save this country, it is only GOD that can save us, LP should go and have a winning plan and come back next term. we already know Atiku for always claiming that he was cheated.

Life does not always come the way we imagine it to be, Losing is part of life, move on and stop disgracing Nigerian youth by tarnishing others' image because of hatred.

Faber:

That's where we are now, so let you guys meet us...

SANs for SANs
Proofs for Proofs
Fire for Fire

Anyhow we dey...we planned for this day long ago

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Burgermann: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣

So what you are saying in essence is that if Obi takes this case to court, he will be squashed and the reason why you are confident of his defeat is because na una get supreme court. That he will be squashed, not because the case he's bringing to the court is false but because na una get supreme court. So after rigging him out at the polls, you are confident of rigging him out at the courts too. Do you see the kind of horrible brazen face corruption you are brandishing in broad daylight?? Do you see how you are deepening the confirmation that the mandate you people are claiming for your Tinubu can only stand if festering, decaying and rotten corruption and corrupt practices succeed in eating up the bones of this country. The corruption we are crying and warring to destroy in this country is the foundation of your victory and the hope you have to sustain the victory. But wait a little more, the shock of your life is coming when the supreme court WEY UNA GET will declare Obi the president of Nigeria.

You have used your mouth to claim that you people are the evil and corrupt ones, but evil doesn't prevail over the good for too long.. I won't curse you but if this thing you have wished and put upon Nigeria is good, then may your whole family and your entire lineage down to your sixth generation of unborn children be swallowed in it.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Chuksyno(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣
Depart from tribalism and hates for your days to be long. I don't blame you, this is faceless forum.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Ezi1993(f): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Then why are you quoting someone whose brain isn't intact? 🤔🤣
It's now I actually realised that your brain is really not intact.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by TheOgaBoss: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oya go court and stop wailing online na! 🤣
Does this place look like supreme Court? 🤔

When Obi was getting 97/95 percent win in some part of the east you wailers didn't say a thing or is that not rigging too? 🤣🤣
You want to tell me that no "battalion" of people voted APC or PDP in Anambra?🤔

But in Lagos you were winning everywhere and no one complained,even won Lagos itself. Did Tinubu win any state in South East? Did he even go close? Yet you people are wailing and crying rigging. Una go wail tire!🤣
obi won Lagos because he was voted for, tinubu did not win in the south east because he was not voted for..
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Burgermann:

So what you are saying in essence is that if Obi takes this case to court, he will be squashed and the reason why you are confident of his defeat is because na una get supreme court. That he will be squashed, not because the case he's bringing to the court is false but because na una get supreme court. So after rigging him out at the polls, you are confident of rigging him out at the courts too. Do you see the kind of horrible brazen face corruption you are brandishing in broad daylight?? Do you see how you are deepening the confirmation that the mandate you people are claiming for your Tinubu can only stand if festering, decaying and rotten corruption and corrupt practices succeed in eating up the bones of this country. The corruption we are crying and warring to destroy in this country is the foundation of your victory and the hope you have to sustain the victory. I cry for you. I won't curse but if this thing you have wished and put upon Nigeria is good, then may your whole family and your entire lineage down to your sixth generation of unborn children be swallowed in it.
You Neva hear? Curse no dey work!
If it does then your politicians should have been dead.🤣🤣

And Yes, obi case is dead on arrival. No be here we dey? He goes no where. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Chuksyno:
Depart from tribalism and hates for your days to be long. I don't blame you, this is faceless forum.
Where's the tribalism in my post? 🤔
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Ezi1993:

It's now I actually realised that your brain is really not intact.
Okay, if you say so! 🤭
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by FamilyprideNig: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Dirty thug language in a supposed civil society!! Na we get Supreme Court!!! Bloody tout!!! GTFOH!!! Impioiii
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by hopexter(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Badgers14:
I thought the election of 2003 was worse.

This election 2023 is worst.. made PDP and Obj a Saint in 2003.

Shame on INEC, shame on Buhari, shame on Tinubu for trying to override the will of the people.

😭😭

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
Nigerians have totally rejected the results hence no nationwide celebration

Are you claiming you did not see or read of celebrations in some states or you're just trying to be mischivous ?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2023
FamilyprideNig:

Dirty thug language in a supposed civil society!! Na we get Supreme Court!!! Bloody tout!!! GTFOH!!! Impioiii
🤣
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Chuksyno(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Where's the tribalism in my post? 🤔
you are pure tribalist, your hateful comment says it all. But try and amend your way, that's all.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Chuksyno:
you are pure tribalist, your hateful comment says it all. But try and amend your way, that's all.
You still can't point your false allegation out! 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo / VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.