Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nothing Will Change The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Change The Election (143 Views)

PDP leadership Under Pressure To Change The Party's Name / The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Change The Election by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Why are people acting like Nigeria is the Uk where vote counts. This is Nigeria where voter buying, voter stealing and thuggery rules. This is not new at all, na Naija we dey. As harsh it sounds, nothing will change. So many are angry but the reality is the old fashioned men still run today. This is Nigeria where the Strongest survive- this is the system. Ranting about this election will not do anything. You want to change the outcome of next election-be a politician. Form alliance with your friends and foes- start from grassroot and make promises that people want to hear even if you can't deliver. Pay the boys at the top homage and you get your opportunity to rule. An igbo man will always vote an igbo man , a yoruba man will always vote for a yoruba man and A hausa man will always vote for a Hausa man. For a Yoruba man to win governorship in Igboland- e no fit .For an Igboman to be governor of a Northern state- e no fit
Every tribe vote for their own. But seriously na Igbo turn to rule. I rest my case. Join a political part and plan your move in a dog eat dog world
Re: Nothing Will Change The Election by Hashabiah: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
That paradigm will change in this election. Secondly, why should we continue with the stupid way of living when we can fight legally through our voices . As a young man, if you give these old men your time, you'll have nothing left to train your unborn children
Re: Nothing Will Change The Election by Faber(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Oga this is not Igbo turn to rule. It is the turn of the masses and youth to rule. As for this elections ehn, heads will roll, we must recover our mandate.

(1) (Reply)

There is no Single Legal Dispute Against Pastor Umo Eno as PDP Guber Candidate / Nigeria’s Flawed Elections Won’t Solve Political And Economic Crisis / Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me — President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.