Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review (4392 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by FreeRick: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0h5s1XRksE

32M front +50MP main rear camera
(90Hz)
5000mAh
Reliable Starry Glass

does all this make this the best spark device yet
let's find out
this is my review of the Tecno spark 10 pro

getting straight to it let's see what comes in the box when u pick this up

u are greeted by the phone
let's put that aside for a moment
transparent silicon case
the 12-monthly warranty card
an 18 watts charger with a type a connecting port
a type C to A connecting cable
an earpiece with a 3.5 connecting jack
and a sim ejector pin
and now the phone
pretty much everything that comes in the box

design
this has plastic rails with a glass finish at the back
this is a frosted feeling back that makes it very easy to hide your fingerprint no matter what u do
the sides are flattened all around that allow the phone to easily stand with no support and
at the back we have what looks like a 3 triple camera setup but we gonna talk about that later
in the hands, this feels really nice because the corners are not sharp making it comfortable to hold
might be a little slippery so u can also use the silicon case that comes in the box
on the right side, u get the volume rocker and the power button that doubles as a fingerprint sensor both are clicky and tactile
the finger print sensor works really well its pretty fast too
below u can find the single firing speaker
the USB port ,
the mic
and 3.5 headphones jack something we are not seeing much in 2023
on the side, u find a dual SIM card tray with support for an sd card and nothing at the top
for colors, we will be getting
Starry Black(Glass)
Pearl White(Glass)
Lunar eclipse(leather feel)

the design in general looks pretty nice in my opinion
feels good in the hand
doesn't feel too big just the right size

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Emmynation(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2023
G35 I guess
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by unique545(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2023
OP you did not add the price and availability status in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Holybaddo: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Am buying this

But Tecno no dey delay
Always delivering new product steady 👌
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by sunshineV(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Holybaddo:
Am buying this

But Tecno no dey delay
no you're not. This is the 4th time you're commenting such on a Tecno thread

13 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by erniok(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
sunshineV:
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by RealEzee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
sunshineV:
grin grin
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Norman4real(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emmynation:
G35 I guess
G88. Not bad for a spark series

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by weezydee(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Must it look like iPhone?

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Shuregirl: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
I love the design in particular
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Shuregirl: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Holybaddo:
Am buying this

But Tecno no dey delay
best in giving us back to back. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by tafat: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Nice design on this phone, I just hope it's budget friendly.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by ddjay: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2023
sunshineV:
Chai grin grin , this my anty ehn, you can catch them
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by AmadorSays: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Amazing review, very good budget device from TECNO mobile.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by AmadorSays: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
tafat:
Nice design on this phone, I just hope it's budget friendly.
sure it surely will be budget friendly, that's one of the main selling points of the TECNO spark series.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Idarachris84: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Always a device for gamers.

Rated as a high-performance device with design to keep you glued to your device.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by biroo: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2023
I really like the display of this phone, that it's budget friendly just tops the icing on the cake.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by PotterJokes44: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Oh boy!!!!
Make tecno calm down small na, so many people haven't enjoyed the Spark 9 to the fullest, I mean we're still tripping over the Phantom X2 series, The Pop 7 and recently the Phantom V Fold.... Relax tecno!!! grin grin
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by KeplersCross: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Idarachris84:
Always a device for gamers.

Rated as a high-performance device with design to keep you glued to your device.
Almost every recent tecno phones are gamer friendly and funny enough high ups when it comes to photography and other professional areas, make them rest small sha, e don too much lol
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by IzuKiba77: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Opor Opor ooh
This is truly "Stop At Nothing" ooh
To be honest there's so much to say but the problem is how to say it, the right words to use, expressing oneself was never easy to begin with but all I say right now is "TECNO" cool
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by sunshineV(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
ddjay:

Chai grin grin , this my anty ehn, you can catch them
🤣🤣
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Emmynation(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Norman4real:
G88. Not bad for a spark series

Wow…that’s good then!
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Niswayne19: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wow nice specs. I saw it on Tecno social media pages. They are about to launch the device officially in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Shuregirl: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tecno can't keep calm, I really love their energy and innovation
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Cheezzyy: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm anticipating
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by psoul12: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2023
32mp front camera is the ideal camera
50MP back camera ...

I love phone with good Megapixel camera, cos I love good, beautiful, quality pictures and it's only TECNO camera gives justice to my pictures
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by chickenfoot: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Nice cameras on this budget device, the design and build is something to look out for too.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by chickenfoot: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
PotterJokes44:
Oh boy!!!!
Make tecno calm down small na, so many people haven't enjoyed the Spark 9 to the fullest, I mean we're still tripping over the Phantom X2 series, The Pop 7 and recently the Phantom V Fold.... Relax tecno!!! grin grin
lol, no one stops them from enjoying their old devices na, many people still don't have good phones so they can't stop producing until everyone has a good phone in hand. wink
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Ayeesha454(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Tecno is steady giving us nice device
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Fonjewel0(f): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Built for high performance!

Powerful battery and massive storage.
Re: Tecno Spark 10 Pro Unboxing And Review by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ayeesha454:
Tecno is steady giving us nice device

You can loud it to the world.

I am thinking of getting the PHANTOM V FOLD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! / How To Download Whatsapp For PC, And Other Windows Mobile Apps / Learn How To Root Andriod Phones,increase Internal Memery . Unlock.anti-thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.