Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server (6022 Views)

Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
please am serious. Am not lying
If you're saying the truth, you would have tell us the name of the state it happened, LGA,Ward and polling unit it happened.

You didn't provide any evidence to show you're saying the truth

The court will throw out your case and fine you for wasting the court time
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Just because INEC said so does not mean people didn't take their phones to the polling unit

The OP is just lying

am not lying, I am mean this thing an telling you
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by id4sho(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
he did not snap the results since a copy was given to all the party agent.
Let's see what the tribunal court and finally the supreme court will do sad
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Judybash93(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Flathead8:
Crying is not enough, he should kill himself! I'll be more than happy to send him money for snipper

You have issues

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by adedayoa2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
Bro, what am telling you is real, my brother wan mad
which state?

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by gotnel: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
slimfit1:
Please do not post any evidence that you have with you just keep them when the time comes we will need them. The important thing is to make them keep guessing. If you post anything right now they know how to equalize the evidence so be careful.

All things being equal.
Every presidential elections since 2003 has always been challenged in court.
This year election will go through the same process.
Gather informations as much as you can, bring your evidence to court.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by tamdun: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Did he snap the original picture. I snapped my own PU result since Mahmoud Yakubu criminally shut the BVAS portal for presidency upload.
The portal is working
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by IgOga(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
My brother just downloaded his polling unit result to see that they have changed the result in favour of APC, according to him LP won with large margin. They even used fresh results sheet to rewrite the result. With clean hand writing.

Evidence... I nor want hear another ipob propaganda....... carry am go court with Obi grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
tamdun:

The portal is working

It is working now, was it working during the elections in real-time as mandated by the law? No.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by ModCaller: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
So dem also forge all the party agent signature?

Do you know the party agents do send the result of each polling unit directly to the party control room on the election day?

Show us the old and new pic

First, even a trained cow can forge anyone's signature.

Second, some parties have been saying that some of the results they got from their agents are different from what was announced. Or you were not paying attention?

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Mfetenang: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tell your brother to jump into the lagoon.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by ModCaller: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:

Political parties do have situation rooms like this where party agents do send results directly to. They would have send the real result to LP situation room, so yes, you're lying

https://www.nairaland.com/7588997/caption-picture-fashola-smiling-inside

A party agent is even suppose to snap results and sent to the party situation room.

I feel the OP is just lying

Did he tell you that his brother was the party agent?

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by chibrolex(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Naijanascam:
It won't stand
The thing reach like this?

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
ModCaller:

First, even a trained cow can forge anyone's signature.

Second, parties have been saying that some of the results they got from their agents are different from what was announced. Or you were not paying attention?
Show evidence political parties truly said this

Show me your source make I look am myself
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Kindledlight(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na today?

He should rather kill himself shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by ModCaller: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Show evidence political parties truly said this

Show me your source make I look am myself

I just said let me do your homework for you.

You are not paying attention, just arguing blindly

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
ModCaller:

I just said let me do your homework for you.

You are not paying attention, just arguing blindly
Bullshit talk grin
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by ModCaller: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Bullshit talk grin

Dey play. Let tribunal start first.

I don't support anybody. I just don't like nonsense. Anyhow it plays out, I don't give a fúck about any of these politicians
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by IGBOSON1: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
slimfit1:
Please do not post any evidence that you have with you just keep them when the time comes we will need them. The important thing is to make them keep guessing. If you post anything right now they know how to equalize the evidence so be careful.

You’re spot on!

ALL THOSE WITH EVIDENCE OF THE CRIMINALITY THAT WENT ON LAST SATURDAY SHOULD NOT POST THEM HERE….OR ANY OTHER SITE FOR THAT MATTER! CONTACT YOUR PARTY DIRECTLY AND SEND THEM THE EVIDENCE! This website is crawling with APC goons looking for evidence of their rigging so they can know how to formulate new lies to counter previous one!

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You’re spot on!

ALL THOSE WITH EVIDENCE OF THE CRIMINALITY THAT WENT ON LAST SATURDAY SHOULD NOT POST THEM HERE….OR ANY OTHER SITE FOR THAT MATTER! CONTACT YOUR PARTY DIRECTLY AND SEND THEM THE EVIDENCE! This website is crawling with APC goons looking for evidence of their rigging so they can know how to formulate new lies to counter previous one!

Correct!

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Kaiser20: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Show us the real result and the one INEC uploaded

Tell us the name of the state, LG, ward and polling unit it happen
Ole, what do you need all this info for?
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by PDJT: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Flathead8:
Crying is not enough, he should kill himself! I'll be more than happy to send him money for snipper

-You're telling your fellow human being to kill himself because of politics?

-I hope you will bury yourself when you die. Smh. Some people here doesn't qualify to be called human.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by CSTRR: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Can you Imagine?

They have given us a president that we did not vote for.

An illegitimate president, thereby mortgaging the future of generations.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by CSTRR: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
When peter obi was crying on TV, you think it was play?

He knew he had no business losing to the likes of tinubu. He knew he has been horribly robbed.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Flathead8: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Your mother got raped during the bia.fraud war and got birth to you, I hope u find ur real father foolish bastard!
asanausana91:
your mother gave birth to a bastard. What else do we expect from the bastard?
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by IamAsiri: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
SatanKeepOff:
please save that ur money... u will need it soon for the proposed Sniper

All of u Urchins will be disgraced soon

Daylight Robbers

I almost responded to the evil man, but this your response? Perfect! kiss
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by xtivin(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
he did not snap the results since a copy was given to all the party agent.
They will update the records with party agents grin

Gbadebo's Composure & Looks Alone, Make Sanwo-olu & Jandour Look Like Gateman / Rufai Oseni Might Go Down / Anambra, Afreximbank Sign $200m Development Agreement