Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager (1438 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban β€˜Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by raskymonojendor: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2023
When GRV tweets, he exposes his bigoted views. As he aspires for the governorship post of Lagos, he already appears to a section of his voters as anti-Yoruba and an IPOB apologist due to his past social media posts. It appears he still hasn't learnt his lessons.

Some reaction to his recent tweets below where he gets called out even by Obidients/EndSars voters for his divisive posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by raskymonojendor: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2023
More reactions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Smart dude. You have my vote. Indigenous Lagosians should be allowed to rule the state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by computer0810(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Dis igbo half yoruba boi is really funny.....he will learn d hard way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by inoki247: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2023
The guy stupidity is on another level....

All the people he mentioned he should show us just one link where dem dey degrade dere tribe and also saying jargons towards dere tribe.....

If you want to be stupid na ur right buh stop looking for justification for ur stupidity....

El Rufai no du reach all this before his people tag him Bigot and Tribalist......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Goodvibes007: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
I prefers that he doesn't hire one. He should be free to express his views even, though I must confess that his views are indeed bigoted and tribalistic. Out of the abundance of the heart.

I read from other posts that he frequents Nairaland. He probably spent too much time as a tribal warrior on this forum, and it has eaten deep into him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Nwaetche(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
k
raskymonojendor:
When GRV tweets, he exposes his bigoted views. As he aspires for the governorship post of Lagos, he already appears to a section of his voters as anti-Yoruba and an IPOB apologist due to his past social media posts. It appears he still hasn't learnt his lessons.

Some reaction to his recent tweets below where he gets called out even by Obidients/EndSars voters for his divisive posts.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by dawnomike(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
We complain of racism, while the level of tribalism amongst us is worst!!!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by wale8486: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
this shinedu nah confirm mad boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Otunbakayce: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is speaking facts. But parasites from ogun and kwara states won't agree.

Yayi ran back to Ogun State.
Tinubu is from Osun.
Fashola is from Ekiti.
Faleke is from Kogi.
Mc oluomo is from Kwara.
Koko Zaria is from Kwara.
Tinubu relegated the real Lagos indigenes to the background, playing Yoruba tribalistic and Nationalistic agenda at the expense of the real Lagosians.
While foisting non-indigenes on real Lagosians.

Many of the fools commenting under his tweets are from Kwara and Osun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by opamoses1: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
I would have preferred not to read some of his posts but It's too late now. I can't unsee them and this would surely influence my voting in the governship election. I would be opening my eyes to vote now. No more labour party from top to bottom. GRV wants to ride on the wave and popularity of Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by EmeeNaka: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
The so-called Obidient Yoruba is not Obidient Yoruba. He is a criminal masquerade. GRV will take over from Sanwolu whether bandits like it or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
He should come hire me. I am readily available. 😎😎😎
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by wale8486: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
GOD GO PUNISH OJUKWU

EmeeNaka:
The so-called Obidient Yoruba is not Obidient Yoruba. He is a criminal masquerade. GRV will take over from Sanwolu whether bandits like it or not

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by EmeeNaka: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
wale8486:
GOD GO PUNISH OJUKWU

On GRV and Labor Party mandate we stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by daygee12: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Yorubas that voted for Obidients will soon learn the hard way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by wale8486: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freedom to vote ur choice,dnt just come here and be ranting that u were robbed as ur demi god was crying on TV

EmeeNaka:
On GRV and Labor Party mandate we stand
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by EmeeNaka: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
wale8486:
Freedom to vote ur choice,dnt just come here and be ranting that u were robbed as ur demi god was crying on TV

Obidients will continue to teach lessons. Agbero no get PVC. The real Lagosians will deal with APC on March 11th,2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Karlifate: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodvibes007:
I prefers that he doesn't hire one. He should be free to express his views even, though I must confess that his views are indeed bigoted and tribalistic. Out of the abundance of the heart.

I read from other posts that he frequents Nairaland. He probably spent too much time as a tribal warrior on this forum, and it has eaten deep into him.

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by backtovillage: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Front page material
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by wale8486: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
sha dnt cry like ur god

EmeeNaka:
Obidients will continue to teach lessons. Agbero no get PVC. The real Lagosians will deal with APC on March 11th,2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lagosians will replicate last Saturday feat on March 11. We are voting LP for all remaining positions from top to bottom.

That is the only way to challenge their evil structures.

GRV for Lagos.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lagosians will replicate last Saturday feat on March 11. We are voting LP for all remaining positions from top to bottom. No propaganda will stop it.

That is the only way to challenge their evil structures.

GRV for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
backtovillage:
Front page material

What about back-end material?? You want to make front page with your fake news? GRV's twitter page is verified. Na you know which GRV you follow. There are over a hundred profiles using his name and picture.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by backtovillage: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Acidosis:

What about back-end material?? You want to make front make with your useless fake news? GRV's twitter page is verified. Na you know which GRV you follow. There are over a hundred profiles using his name and picture.
okay sir.
Sanwo olu 23
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Acidosis(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
backtovillage:
okay sir.
Sanwo olu 23

Good choice. And every lover of democracy should also appreciate what LP candidates are doing. Democracy is about healthy competition. It is not Tinubu's birthright to choose who would govern 20 million people.

Since the last presidential election, Sanwo-Olu has been running helter skelter trying to pay influencers and appeal to the younger generation. This is a man that refused debates a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by Omoawoke: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
The guy simply is a moronn

He doesnt have sense

May Lagos not fall inside lagoon

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by XAUBulls: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by XAUBulls: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:
I prefer that he doesn't hire one. He should be free to express his views even, though I must confess that his views are indeed bigoted and tribalistic. Out of the abundance of the heart.

Indeed. This is why background checks on people who want to contest for elections and seek for employment are very important to detect any dodgy behaviors from the past.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by wale8486: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:

how market
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Needs To Hire A Social Media Manager by EmeeNaka: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2023
wale8486:

how market
E don burn yakata

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Tinubu May Appoint Into His Cabinet / Edo Indigines Jubiliate as Gov. Obaseki's Convoy Gets Trapped in Flood (Video) / Nigeria New Minister Of Cultism, Propaganda And Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.