Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG (27427 Views)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? / Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by MorataFC: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by xtivin(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Thank God for Tinubu's support for the masses on this cash mop up. Emefailure should just shamefacedly redistribute the old 500 and 1000 notes, let's be using it till you get paper to print new notes. I'm tired of negotiating how much I'll buy money like other commodities!
Arrangee stuff... Govt is fooling the masses

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by gigabyte13: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
temitope27:
why are you wailing

Na small thing dey pain loser oooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by prettyliz(f): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tochitee:
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All.
Na wa o....this person's blind ness shock me.,😯...with all the problems around

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by CasNova(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
OK.
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by kelvindj98: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
H
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by MartinsD12(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/naira-crisis-youre-wrong-weve-power-to-hear-case-scourt-tells-fg/
Make money available weda old or new naira I don't care since CBN can't print new naira notes again let them allow us use the old ones, failed institution, inec failed , CBN failed woefully this country it's been messed up by bad leadership

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by UncommonLogic: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Thank God for Tinubu's support for the masses on this cash mop up. Emefailure should just shamefacedly redistribute the old 500 and 1000 notes, let's be using it till you get paper to print new notes. I'm tired of negotiating how much I'll buy money like other commodities!
Very simple.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Atlantis585: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew do we still have a court in Nigeria

Absolutely not!

Just a cash and carry un-Supreme court comprised mostly of crooks.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Theoarhics: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
I bet you that most of those APC governors would abandon this case cos they have gotten what they wanted. Foolish ppl
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Iwedunloye: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
D results no matter. The aim was defeated. INEC rigged for Tinubu

I thought you said the policy was against him buying vote, so how come he bought Inec , I guess he did transfer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Majesty7: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tochitee:
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All.

God bless you my brother

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iwedunloye:

I thought you said the policy was against him buying vote, so how come he bought Inec , I guess he did transfer

You are trying to be smart by half. Did INEC obey the electoral law on transmission of results?

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by bhella10: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obidients tun lule grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Parachoko: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Hey dear obidients and other sensible Nigerians (God punish urchins btw)

Can we all come together and do this?.......As Peter obi is fighting these APC guys that stole our mandate in the court we can also fight them on social media!

If anyone know more information about the Supreme Court judges, whether their family members is on social media, their phone numbers make dem drop am.

They cannot hold the lives of over 200 million Nigerians and give a false judgment on top something that is very clear because of money that corrupt tinubu and these APC guys would give them angry
You better no put yourself for trouble bobo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol Foolish Government & Citizens both using their Worthless Lives to play Ludo😂
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Billygee2u: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeew do we still have a court in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Patriotictee(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bluesea41:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

You registered today and already looking for whom to scam.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by bhella10: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Hey dear obidients and other sensible Nigerians (God punish urchins btw)

Can we all come together and do this?.......As Peter obi is fighting these APC guys that stole our mandate in the court we can also fight them on social media!

If anyone know more information about the Supreme Court judges, whether their family members is on social media, their phone numbers make dem drop am.

They cannot hold the lives of over 200 million Nigerians and give a false judgment on top something that is very clear because of money that corrupt tinubu and these APC guys would give them angry
A pained ass grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by BentizilL: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
I just want to hope and believe that nigerians are still not falling for the APC propaganda group on this platform.

Please be very aware that certain group of accounts here are not casual users and readers like you and I. People are paid to propagate the specific type of information a d narrative they want.. they attempt to shape and manipulate public opinion.

Accounts like Ihordspy, mannabbqgril, seunmssg, freestuff, femisplashh, these are paid propagandist of the APC digital media arm.

When you see the posts from this people with almost similar number of likes, know that it is coordinated. They are not casual users! They are paid for public propaganda and to push favorable party narratives.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed..

Please spread this message for others to know. Copy and paste it so that users here will not fall victim to the information war
Am I also part of APC propaganda group? cheesy

Good news upon good news..

Jagaban ✅🦅

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
The supreme Court has become emboldened by tinubus emergence as president elect, sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by honeyB2018: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Thank God for Tinubu's support for the masses on this cash mop up. Emefailure should just shamefacedly redistribute the old 500 and 1000 notes, let's be using it till you get paper to print new notes. I'm tired of negotiating how much I'll buy money like other commo
dities!

But it hasn't given any order as to whether the old notes are still legal tender.
Please read well and understand before you praise Tinubu.
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Emola12(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
temitope27:
May God bless supreme Court
May God bless ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
dis is not a matter of
Jagabandit is Tinubu a lawyer God bless supreme Court jare a awon were oloriburuku APC supporters
Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by Gaabasky: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
xtivin:

Arrangee stuff... Govt is fooling the masses

U may likely be Obidient. That is their trademark

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by duro4chang(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Because Buhari is on his way and Tinubu has been declared Winner.
This is Supreme court of APC. Nigeria must be careful with those men
Be realistic is Supreme court right or wrong?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by duro4chang(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
MartinsD12:

Make money available weda old or new naira I don't care since CBN can't print new naira notes again let them allow us use the old ones, failed institution, inec failed , CBN failed woefully this country it's been messed up by bad leadership
Make money available.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by MartinsD12(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Make money available.
Yes CBN

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG by duro4chang(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
The hardship is too much. Make money available.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport / Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.