Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? (3606 Views)

How Do I Look More Attractive As A Man / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
I want to travel tomorrow, and i want to look more freshier.
Pls i am thinking of drinking big hollandia yoghurt.
But i still need some other things.
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by UrPapa: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mix brake oil and honey then use it to cream your body
Thank me later

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Beebah321(f): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Eat fruits wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
UrPapa:
Mix brake oil and honey then use it to cream your body
Thank me later
thunder fire (ur moniker)

2 Likes

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Beebah321:
Eat fruits wink
thanks
Recommend pls
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1 Obamamessi Pellskodak Kodak9 DMCA Pells grin grin grin
Make una come ooo i wan impress village pple.
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Pells1: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emidon11 if I swear for ur unborn kids,e go work
Why tagging my monickers
I go hold iron swear for you oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:
Why tagging my monickers
comrade calm down...

I know say hunger dey country but if u give me a suggestion that worked, i will send u two cups of rice with ahn.ie yams... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Uchenna10(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
I want to travel tomorrow, and i want to look more freshier.

Pls i am thinking of drinking big hollandia yoghurt.

But i still need some other things.

Travel to Canada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Pells1: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
comrade calm down...

I know say hunger dey country but if u give me a suggestion that worked, i will send u two cups of rice with ahn.ie yams... grin
U dey fear ahnie wey get audio husband undecided
I no dey hungry
I go use Magnoliaa Toto swear for you oo🤔🤔
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:

U dey fear ahnie wey get audio husband undecided
I no dey hungry
I go use Magnoliaa Toto swear for you oo
comrade i take God beg you ooo

I no want make bacteria follow me and my generations... grin grin grin
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by ObamaMessi: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mix gutter water with battery and get some broken bottles, grind them and mix it then take it and thank me later.

Emidon11

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Beebah321(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
thanks

Recommend pls
Oranges cool
Mangoes cheesy
Watermelons wink
Cucumbers kiss

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Beebah321(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Mix gutter water with battery and get some broken bottles, grind them and mix it then take it and thank me later.

Emidon11
chai! U no get joy ooo grin
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:

And you will die of that bacterial infections.

You and all your generations yet unborn and family members.

Your corpse will stink so much so that the land will reject you.

And if your people manage to find a forest to bury you in, hyenas and squirrels will harvest you out and the animals will feed on your dead body and disperse your body parts.

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Leoniine:

And you will die of that bacterial infections.

You and all your generations yet unborn and family members.

Your corpse will stink so much so that the land will reject you.

And if your people manage to find a forest to bury you in, hyenas and squirrels will harvest you out and the animals will feed on your dead body and disperse your body parts.
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:
I go use Magnol iaa Toto swear for you oo🤔

Really? Maybe I should go first and place the curses on you by the vagina that gave birth to you:

Evil will follow you all of your life.

You will face destruction and calamities in every way you turn.

You will find sadness on the right, pains on the left, and blocked roads all around you.

May strange sicknesses befall you and plague you until you dry up, and drop dead. Your family will spend and spend and run helter-skelter over you, but they will not find a solution.

All of the people that conspired to make you a reality will never know peace for the rest of their lives.

Everyday you wake up, you will hear a news of doom.

Every single business you ever start up or will begin henceforth will go up in flames. Friends will desert you. The heavens will forsake you, you will pray for the ground to swallow you up, but it will reject you.

You will forever live a miserable existence henceforth, and death will show no mercy to you.

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
The both of you; e ni ri ba ti se, e ni ri ona gbe gba.

Alaanu ma ji na si yin.

E ma se oribu ni te ma fi ku.

Awon oloshi meji. undecided

EmiDon11:

Pells1:
I go use Magno liaa Toto swear for you oo🤔🤔
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:

You nor get mouth to talk again abi?

You dey run?

Shey you've fked me before and I infected you?

Anu ofia.

If you use your hand type or quote that moniker again, may leprosy paralyse it. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Leoniine:
The both of you; e ni ri ba ti se, e ni ri ona gbe gba.

Alaanu ma ji na si yin.

E ma se oribu ni te ma fi ku.

Awon oloshi meji. undecided

anumanu...

onwu ike, ga egbu gi na ezinaulo gi.

Amaram nke oma na obughi nwoke ahu ina akpo nna gi, turu ime gi.

Nne gi bu akuna, otu ya k eji ama atu uloakwukwo.

Otu ya agbago uka.

Ataghi m gi uta, akuna di na akara aka ezinaulo gi..
Osi na aka fere aka, wee ruo gi aka.
Obu, ihe nrubaama na ebe unu noo.
Ewu !!!
Onye iberibe!!!
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:
U dey fear ... wey get audio husband undecided

Shey na you nor dey fear?

Nobody big pass you for here and you fit mention any lady wey you like, say anything?

Just don't run from death when it comes looking for you...face it like a man, and fight it with the same energy you have been using to troll.

You will be getting a mail of Death List soon. The universe will be lenient to you and make you pick your wish of the kind of death that you want...
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
anumanu...

Otu ya agbago uka.

Ewu !!!
Onye iberibe!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na that small thing pain you like this you had to respond in your dialect right away?

O ma so fo danu ni.

Awon Obi e ma fo ju sunkun e.

Wo, o se se beere oribu ni o. O ni gbo pa, o ni gbo po. O ni ri ba ti se, o ni ri ana gbe gba, o ni ri je, o ni ri na, o ni ri mu. Aleebu, aleefo lo ma je titi e.

Wa sunkun ti ojo ale e ni. You will cry until your old age.

Idaamu ma pa e ku ni.

O ni se aseyoori.

You will die a painful death people will see and turn it into a prayer point of it being rejected for their enemies.

1 Like

Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by EmiDon11: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Leoniine post=121443841]

See why u dey insult me ni?
Shey na me say make ur father impregnant u?
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
anumanu...

Otu ya agbago uka.

Ewu !!!
Onye iberibe!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You will choke on poverty- that same life that you're in already. You will never get out of it.

You will never make any headway in your life. Your hustling will turn to fruitless efforts before your very eyes that you will contemplate killing yourself.

You will begin to stink that as you're alive, and walking, vultures will be encircling you to tear into at you body.

Misery and loneliness will be your companions until you rot away.

You will always bring shame and disgrace to your worthless parents wherever you find yourself in life.
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:

Ode.

What an illiterate. You don't even know how to quote properly...

😂😂

Why are you projecting your father's crimes and sins on mine, please? Abi o ya werey? Nor be him be the serial rapist wey dem lock up for 52 years?
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Kodak9(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pells1:
Why tagging my monickers
oga Pell's beg all this pussies to stop mistaking me for you
Am not Pell's and never will I be,
Y'all should stop
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Kodak9(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Leoniine:

Really? Maybe I should go first and place the curses on you by the vagina that gave birth to you:

Evil will follow you all of your life.

You will face destruction and calamities in every way you turn.

You will find sadness on the right, pains on the left, and blocked roads all around you.

May strange sicknesses befall you and plague you until you dry up, and drop dead. Your family will spend and spend and run helter-skelter over you, but they will not find a solution.

All of the people that conspired to make you a reality will never know peace for the rest of their lives.

Everyday you wake up, you will hear a news of doom.

Every single business you ever start up or will begin henceforth will go up in flames. Friends will desert you. The heavens will forsake you, you will pray for the ground to swallow you up, but it will reject you.

You will forever live a miserable existence henceforth, and death will show no mercy to you.
why all this curses and swears.
You really hate the guy
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by ObamaMessi: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Beebah321:
chai! U no get joy ooo grin
grin grin where have you been?
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:

You will run and look for peace and you won't find it o.

You think this is play abi?

You think you can just keep quiet and it will all go away?

This is just the beginning of your end...
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Leoniine(f): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11:

I can see you do not want to be far from the source of your misery. grin grin

What a nice slave with Stockholm Syndrome you are.
Re: What Combo Will I Take To Look More Fresh? by Goodlady(f): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmiDon11 eat this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care / Why Are Girls After Me? / How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.