Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos (9266 Views)

BREAKING: “an Islamization Agenda” – Babachir Lawal Hammers Tinubu, Fingers Gand / See All Photos And Some Names That Attended Gov. Udom Father's Burial In Akwa Ib / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by chosengocap: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
I think we all underrated the man who could...

Forge his birth date
Forge his school certificate
Forge his identity and name
And nothing happened.

We all underrated a man who could. . .

Get away with making people impersonate bishops and pastors
Get away with drug cases even in the US
Get away with picking a Muslim vice while he is a Muslim.
And we did nothing. . .

We all underrated a man. . .

Who pocketed the media for years and controlled the narrative.
Pocketed Lagos for over 20 years and decided who governs her.
Controlled APC and brought in Buhari to rule after he has even given up.

I think we underrated or did not pay attention to how

His greatest critic, FFK, became his biggest defender.
The "almighty" Wike with his band became his puppet.
The one-time respected lawyer Festus Keyamo became his errand boy.

Maybe, just maybe, we underrated him too much and never saw that he can buy INEC, buy the electoral system, and control even the police and judiciary.

We urged him on with our silence and even hailed him as a City boy.

But in all these. . . He underrated the present youths, and that is his greatest undoing. If we allow this to stand, we should expect this to be only but the beginning. If we win this, we will put an end to impunity and thuggery, and intimidation. This robbery should not be allowed.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Na me don show men for this life, even some nairalanders too join. And besides na people wey pass your Demi god Obi be my levels. Continue supporting a looser, if I ever see you contest any position I’ll come after you. I have my eyes on you already
Oya mention names before I Believe you
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by highchief1: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Does this so called president-elect bath at all?

Why person go get plenty ill gotten money and still be looking this unkempt? And they call they dumb ass jagaban

Smh
we saw the finger before voting for him.We prefer his fingers to Obi own.R u ok now?
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PlaysNigeria: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why person go get plenty ill gotten money and still be looking this unkempt? And they call they dumb ass jagaban

Smh
Una no dey tire
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu should take his health serious
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oya mention names before I Believe you
I’m an old woman in her 60’s and not childish. You have the nerves to dare an iyaebe, I’ll show you the true meaning of iyaebe. Let me not see you contest any position. No peace for any Obidients on this forum again. It’s warrrrrr

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should take his health serious
Obi should shun cultism first

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by sreamsense: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Smh
Obi that doesn't have shi-shi needs more donations from you for court case and you are here talking another thing. After your wasted effort on your street mobilization of your entire street neighbours to vote for 3rd class candidate and your subsequent donation for obi presidential scam which even toddler knew he would loose. He, hereby needs more donation from you for more wasted court effort.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Na you be dat abi? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if you are in Abuja now can we meet in Gwarimpa Mr Biggs by 8 pm today
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by lelion: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Greetings bro.
You can actually make your points without insults or bitterness.
YES! the élection was a sham.
YES! every democratic Nigerian have the right to be angry. But, if we could express our opinions without insults, disrespect to our elders/leaders, avoid ethnic or religious profiling it will be better.

PEACE.

PrinceOfLagos:

Smh
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Seductress4(f): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t fight chicken like you, don’t even bother to quote back.
You are embarrassing yourself and it's obvious you're not okay. Shameless troll seeking attention.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seductress4:
You are embarrassing yourself and it's obvious you're not okay. Shameless troll seeking attention.
Swerve abeg, go on with your seduction job peacefully. Dem dy seduce man and na that fake Osu boy PrinceOfLagos you dy seduce. E go better. Abeg don’t distract me

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by OlawaleBammie: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I no want peace again, since obidogs are mad, let us all mad together
SEBI I tell u that time

The more u permit their excesses, the more they have power to truncate the cyber peace

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
SEBI I tell u that time

The more u permit their excesses, the more they have power to truncate the cyber peace
You were right, I thought they had sense , not knowing it’s an association of rabid dogs called obidogs.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by BItt: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
There was no amniotic fluid in his mothers dried uterus, so he was born with scales. cheesy
Dirty, filthy AFONJA pig!
this is wrong.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by OlawaleBammie: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You were right, I thought they had sense , not knowing it’s an association of rabid dogs called obidogs.
Sense ke??

It is easier for for a dog to pass tru a needle hole than for Obi supporters to have iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if you are in Abuja now can we meet in Gwarimpa Mr Biggs by 8 pm today
You wan bribe me?
Lol
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Goodconcept78: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
There was no amniotic fluid in his mothers dried uterus, so he was born with scales. cheesy
Dirty, filthy AFONJA pig!
you go cry tire just like your useless peter Obi with woman voice cheesy
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
I just wanted to give them some benefit of doubt but it failed. My bad
OlawaleBammie:
Sense ke??

It is easier for for a dog to pass tru a needle hole than for Obi supporters to have iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m an old woman in her 60’s and not childish. You have the nerves to dare an iyaebe, I’ll show you the true meaning of iyaebe. Let me not see you contest any position. No peace for any Obidients on this forum again. It’s warrrrrr
you dey talk like toddler
You no mature at all

You've threatened me countless times here but na small pikin dey worry you 😆😂
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
you go cry tire just like your useless peter Obi with woman voice cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Goodconcept78: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you dey talk like toddler
You no mature at all

You've threatened me countless times here but na small pikin dey worry you 😆😂
Oga stay one place, first I be old woman and now I’m a toddler. I’m an old woman in her 60’s and not your mate. You are not even up to the age of my last son

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by BloomingDale(f): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by forgiveness: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is over 80yrs old , more reason why we adviced him to retire from politics

How can this man represent Nigerian globally with those fingers

Tinubu is 70yrs old. Stop lying.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by OKOATA(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:
This is not necessary… he’s a Yoruba man.

The very most important mattter is for now … is to get him of that seat as soon as practicable

He’s hygiene is never our business..

Na time ..
Asgard abeg no vex, I been tbink say na Atiku you dey support before or Obi? Can't remember..
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
E dey use am scratch him yansh, that's why. grin
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Asgard13: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Asgard abeg no vex, I been tbink say na Atiku you dey support before or Obi? Can't remember..

PDP has the loyalty.

Not
Atiku or Obi.

Atiku happens to be a friend.

Thanks
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by OKOATA(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:

PDP has the loyalty.

Not
Atiku or Obi.

Atiku happens to be a friend.

Thanks
Aiit bro. 🤞🏾
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by blabulu2000: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why you dey bathe ?

Look at Tinubu fingers, Does he look like someone that wash his hands after wiping his ass?

Go and get a life ..leave this for his family and personal aides
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Fortruth: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Still better than your useless Obi with a cricket voice who thinks he can steal presidency through religious and tribal bigotry.

Nigger comment of course…. Which one be religious when you have Muslim Muslim ticket.

You go school self?

Nigger you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose / Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa / APC Convention: Saliu Mustapha Submits APC National Chairmanship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.