Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos (9308 Views)

BREAKING: “an Islamization Agenda” – Babachir Lawal Hammers Tinubu, Fingers Gand / See All Photos And Some Names That Attended Gov. Udom Father's Burial In Akwa Ib / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Mercury12(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Still better than your useless Obi with a cricket voice who thinks he can steal presidency through religious and tribal bigotry.

Hahahaha
You delivered a deadly jab to those zombies 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Prosper123: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
forgiveness:

Tinubu is 70yrs old. Stop lying.
Have you really not seen a, 70 year old man in real life. Search for Tinubu's name in US data. They will show you his name, age and address when he was in the US. He is not 70. He is above
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by forgiveness: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prosper123:
Have you really not seen a, 70 year old man in real life. Search for Tinubu's name in US data. They will show you his name, age and address when he was in the US. He is not 70. He is above

Somebody that was my relative junior in Children home school, Ibadan. The same relative who is just 74yrs old this year.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by manchyme: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos ypost=121441609:
Aunty get off my mention😂😆😂😆

Nobody takes you serious as you're not a man of your word...

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by adedayoa2(f): 3:10am On Mar 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I just raised a very serious issue here and some Oloshi are already insulting there father

Lmao grin
deactivate your account now, be true to yourself.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by adedayoa2(f): 3:11am On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Still better than your useless Obi with a cricket voice who thinks he can steal presidency through religious and tribal bigotry.
Obi the scammer.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by rex444(m): 3:45am On Mar 04, 2023
seborrhic:

wait till u reach his age and see if u would not be smelling like cowdung and even remember where your toothpaste is.
ah ah ...so u know at this age one would be smelling ? What does that interprete to you ?
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Prosper123: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
forgiveness:

Somebody that was my relative junior in Children home school, Ibadan. The same relative who is just 74yrs old this year.

Keep fooling yourself.
so Tinubu went to children home school. Nobody or no class mates of his can speak up. Continue with your lies. My father is 75 this year. He does not look old like Tinubu. By the way, you don't start having cognitive decline at 70. If he is not 80,he should be close to that, but not 70. Just check many 70 year olds around you.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Pocca: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na so their fingers are. Very dirty tribe
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by JAMO84: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
This is not necessary… he’s a Yoruba man.

The very most important mattter is for now … is to get him of that seat as soon as practicable

He’s hygiene is never our business..

Na time ..
Peter Obi can only be President of Ochanja market association, we gave him early retirement, let him go and enjoy his Pandora loot.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by forgiveness: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Prosper123:
so Tinubu went to children home school. Nobody or no class mates of his can speak up. Continue with your lies. My father is 75 this year. He does not look old like Tinubu. By the way, you don't start having cognitive decline at 70. If he is not 80,he should be close to that, but not 70. Just check many 70 year olds around you.

Oga! If you like dey believe Tinubu is 200 years old. That's your problem.

The fact remains he was a junior to a relative of mine in Children home school, Ibadan and he is within that 70 yrs old.

What do you know about Cognitive dissonance to claim he has declined cognitively? Are you a clinical psychologist? Or just a noisemaker?
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Prosper123: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
forgiveness:

Oga! If like dey believe Tinubu is 200 years old. That's your problem.

The fact remains he was a junior to a relative of my in Children home schoo, Ibadan and he is within that 70 yrs old.

What do you know about Cognitive Cognitive dissonance to claim he has declined cognitively? Are you a clinical psychologist? Or just a nosing maker?

I'm a medical personnel. It's not an issue. Biden has it too. The thing is, the positions should not be for them. America is crumbling now because of him. Don't you see the two having word salads
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Addme: 6:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Come and bath him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should We Call Our Colonial Masters Back? / FG Creates 1.2Million Jobs In Mining Minister / How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.