Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos (9274 Views)

BREAKING: “an Islamization Agenda” – Babachir Lawal Hammers Tinubu, Fingers Gand / See All Photos And Some Names That Attended Gov. Udom Father's Burial In Akwa Ib / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by asanausana91: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Still better than your useless Obi with a cricket voice who thinks he can steal presidency through religious and tribal bigotry.
as foolish as you sound you will not know that tinubu was the first bigot that started religious politics. Picking a Muslim Muslim ticket is the worst thing that can happen to this country.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
asanausana91:
as foolish as you sound you will not know that tinubu was the first bigot that started religious politics. Picking a Muslim Muslim ticket is the worst thing that can happen to this country.
Go to court and stop constituting nuisance on social media

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by asanausana91: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
seborrhic:

wait till u reach his age and see if u would not be smelling like cowdung and even remember where your toothpaste is.
what is his age?
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by walex2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Does this so called president-elect bath at all?

Why person go get plenty ill gotten money and still be looking this unkempt? And they call they dumb ass jagaban

Smh
according to you IPOB Tinubu is more than 80 yrs pls show the hand of your parents that is up to 80 yrs so I can compare and contrast, children of hate. Ibos Wil never rule Nigeria, after Tinubu Wil take it back to the north. You don't need to ask anyone for Biafra the first move is for you all to relocate to Biafra and form a government over there

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is over 80yrs old , more reason why we adviced him to retire from politics

How can this man represent Nigerian globally with those fingers
He will need to your crying of retirement when he finished his 8years as president.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Ilola(f): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
That one no concerns me, na court to declare obi winner be my own
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Seductress4(f): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Swerve abeg, go on with your seduction job peacefully. Dem dy seduce man and na that fake Osu boy PrinceOfLagos you dy seduce. E go better. Abeg don’t distract me
Keep shut and behave like a responsible girl. Not like a fool.
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Ola260: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why person go get plenty ill gotten money and still be looking this unkempt? And they call they dumb ass jagaban

Smh
Oga just move on before u become pale
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t want peace again, shey obidogs think they are mad I’ll show them madness before leaving
Abeg no too insult that boy. He's shameless! 🤣

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You wan bribe me?
Lol
nope aside politics we are not enemies we must enjoy ourselves as friends, Everyone has his choice . Your choice is obi my choice is TINUBU someone choice is SOWORE, ATIKU or KWANKWASO
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Raf4: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is your next President and C-in-C. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
yarimo:
nope aside politics we are not enemies we must enjoy ourselves as friends, Everyone has his choice . Your choice is obi my choice is TINUBU someone choice is SOWORE, ATIKU or KWANKWASO
ok maybe when you're in Lagos . I told you before that I'm Lagos bred 💯💯💯

Hola when you're in Lagos bro
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Vickho: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You and yours are the cursed one since you stupid rabid dogs that called themselves Obidients have decided to be a menace to the society. Nonsense
the pain of obi's defeat alone has done more than enough damage.
don't add salt to their injury biko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by asanausana91: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go to court and stop constituting nuisance on social media
do you court in Nigeria? Especially now that we have a Yoruba Muslim bigot as CJN.
The only solution is to divide the country along religious line. Let Muslims govern themselves with their sharia law and let Christian govern themselves with the western law. Shikenan!
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by ProphetM0hammad: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I just raised a very serious issue here and some Oloshi are already insulting there father

Lmao grin

No one takes you seriously
It's obvious this thing is already affecting your mental health.

Why not deactivate first as you promised, then maybe you can begin to make peace with yourself

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Echoban: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Smh

Na like this u wan take start the new dispensation ni Cinedu? E go long o. This one na full time job then. Aharh grin
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Larryton(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
rickpat:
go look okowa teeth first....I no talk anything o😁😁😁

Lol, Okowa like doing teeth like roasted goats 🐐 teeth
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yoruba people are typically dirty.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by NothingDoMe: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I’m in my 60’s mr Osu. Be a man of your words and deactivate as you promised but as a typical Osu man you’ll always talk from both sides of your mouth
and the low blows are coming out......
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Akanbimi: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
A sane person won't think you need the best fingers to govern a country. You need your intellect. I feel sorry for you

PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is over 80yrs old , more reason why we adviced him to retire from politics

How can this man represent Nigerian globally with those fingers
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
ok maybe when you're in Lagos . I told you before that I'm Lagos bred 💯💯💯

Hola when you're in Lagos bro
alright no problems. Oya let go back to politics. Obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
yarimo:
alright no problems. Oya let go back to politics. Obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria this morning
Fake News
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Madups(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thread should be closed because he said what he saw? Not because he lied or spreading fake stories. U are a generational f0ol.
FreeStuffsNG:
Nlfmod
Mynd44
This is the kind of thread sending people away from Nairaland. It adds no single thing to decency and the objectives of this platform. People like this OP and where he comes from want to destroy nairaland! This thread should be closed

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Haymus007(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=rickpat post=121441260]go look okowa teeth first....I no talk anything o
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by Haymus007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Larryton post=121447744]

Lol, Okowa like doing teeth like roasted goats
Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by plaindealer: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
With all your Pandora ipob fake and propaganda rubbish, Asiwaju is the president elect, not your Ipobian ESN jihadi terrorists commander . grin

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu Fingers, Does He Bath At All? - Photos by BanyXchi: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProfDumbledor:
Yoruba people are typically dirty.

who dirty pass you stinking ibos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death / Senate Confirms Anthony Mkpe As Auditor-General Amid Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.