Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 (4259 Views)

Emiefele: More Heads May Roll As Investigators Beam Searchlight On CBN, NIRSAL / Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by rexwisdom: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
He can go wherever he likes. My own is that he should swiftly obey the Supreme court's order.
Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by LandMann: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
kayone2:
Many things are wrong with our polity.

Why would CBN governor belong to a political party in the first place? Imagine this man buying APC's presidential expression of interest form worth N100m for his personal ambition.

Now he wants to run away for obvious reasons, after messing up our space.

A Peter Obi presidency, by dismantling this old loophole-filled system, will drive this country at least 60years forward

Obi supported the policy of this useless CBN governor. That is why I believe Peter Obi is a fraud and he would have wrecked Nigeria if allowed into Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Roger3D(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Stupidity and lies
Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Pythagoras001: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
my guy wan japa shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by SeeItSayIt: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
No hiding place for any evil people
Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Heavensent01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I repeat he will finish his tenure and nothing will happen to him. He's under Buhari directive.

Buhari directive finish may 29

may 30th till 2027 and beyond if God want it, Tinubu's directive

2 Likes

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
LandMann:

Obi supported the policy of this useless CBN governor. That is why I believe Peter Obi is a fraud and he would have wrecked Nigeria if allowed into Aso Rock
Peter Obi's administration will so polish life for the common man that you won't need keep doing the 30k a month urchin job you're desperately hanging onto.
Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by ProphetM0hammad: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
kayone2:

Why would CBN governor belong to a political party in the first place? Imagine this man buying APC's presidential expression of interest form worth N100m for his personal ambition.

A Peter Obi presidency, by dismantling this old loophole-filled system, will drive this country at least 60years forward

Let Obi go back to Anambra and drive them two days forward first
Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by LandMann: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
kayone2:

Peter Obi's administration will so polish life for the common man that you won't need keep doing the 30k a month urchin job you're desperately hanging onto.

I earn more than all the miserable children your father gave birth to, including you and him. Send me your account number so I can help your miserable life. Urchin gbuo uhun

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by 12Monkeys: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I repeat he will finish his tenure and nothing will happen to him. He's under Buhari directive.

And you OSU cretins supported same buhari directed policy

You see why no one likes or takes you osus seriously?

Fool

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Person that should have Lufthansa jet since this Friday.he is still waiting for May

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Let Obi go back to Anambra and drive them two days forward first
Cry no more. The whole world already knows he's the best fit for the job.

Didn't you see Ghanaians, Camerounians, South Africans and others laughing at the joke of your Balablu emerging president-elect?
Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by ProphetM0hammad: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
kayone2:

Cry no more. The whole world already knows he's the best fit for the job.

Didn't you see Ghanaians, Camerounians, South Africans and others laughing at the joke of your Balablu emerging president-elect?
Give me a link to where the whole world came together and agreed Obi is the best fit for the job.

Open this thread and know more about Obi from what ibo people said about him when he was governor

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Thedon22: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Worst CBN gov in Nigerian history. Naira lost the most value under him.

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by eleniyan2020: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
kayone2:

Anambra is 60years forward!

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by thesicilian: 2:44am On Mar 04, 2023
kayone2:

You people didn't see that before the elections? When he was putting the entire nation's financial transactions on hold in order to increase your lord and saviour's chances at the polls were you not all praising him? How come it's now you're noticing his flaws?

1 Like

Re: Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 by Godfirst07: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2023
What is Jakpa again, or do you mean Japa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top First Bank Directors Linked To N99bn Loan / So So Sad ! Yar'adua's Death Paved Way For This N10 Billion Madness ! / Gone Are The Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.