Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lipgloss - Lil' Mama - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lipgloss - Lil' Mama (2187 Views)

[music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / New Music: Nicki Minaj Ft. Drake, Lil Wayne, & Chris Brown – Only (hot Track) / Lil Bow Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
A Montessori school in delta... My home town
Bullies really traumatized you, I see u talk about them a lot
There was this "giant girl" who made me and my classmates lives a living hell in primary 6......I hated her, when i wrote senior waec I saw her in my center, I even thought i got scared a bit or something, but she was nice surprisingly, I was still careful around her sha, ezinne the terrorist, that's what I call her
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Takes the fun outta it... grin

You're so passive aggressive... grin
Seriously, you're purposely avoiding a discussion about us
Y'know, i thought about something, within this period if you agree to become my girlfriend, I'd send you 5million instead

I'm driving, I'd talk to you in an hour
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Bullies really traumatized you, I see u talk about them a lot
There was this "giant girl" who made me and my classmates lives a living hell in primary 6......I hated her, when i wrote senior waec I saw her in my center, I even thought i got scared a bit or something, but she was nice surprisingly, I was still careful around her sha, ezinne the terrorist, that's what I call her
They did... For one reason or the other, there's someone who made my life hell... Or made me feel bad about myself... I was weak then... They made me hurt myself...

I'm sorry... One thing I realised later on in life, bullies are insecure... Most of them feel bad so they hurt others to feels better... The girl who bullied my in sec school (ss3) was a big too...

People can be shitty... It's just a cycle... The abused becoming the abuser...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Seriously, you're purposely avoiding a discussion about us
Y'know, i thought about something, within this period if you agree to become my girlfriend, I'd send you 5million instead

I'm driving, I'd talk to you in an hour
No! Ask me another time minus the "I'll pay you to be my girlfriend" part... undecided

Ok... Be safe! Don't drive and text...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
No! Ask me another time minus the "I'll pay you to be my girlfriend" part... undecided

Ok... Be safe! Don't drive and text...
Even when you eventually become my girlfriend, the only way you could ever stop me from "paying" you, you'd have to go to the bank, report I'm a fraudster and ask them to restrict my account from sending you money
I was hesitant at the beginning cos I thought you were confused between me and ur imaginary boyfriend, now he's out of the picture, I think I can ask you, I asked all my exes to be my girlfriends via text, but with you I'd make it like a marriage proposal, cos I'd always want t you to be sure and always remember that you're truly dating me and I'm not playing with you
When you get here, I'd properly propose to you
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
They did... For one reason or the other, there's someone who made my life hell... Or made me feel bad about myself... I was weak then... They made me hurt myself...

I'm sorry... One thing I realised later on in life, bullies are insecure... Most of them feel bad so they hurt others to feels better... The girl who bullied my in sec school (ss3) was a big too...

People can be shitty... It's just a cycle... The abused becoming the abuser...
Hmm, I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Even when you eventually become my girlfriend, the only way you could ever stop me from "paying" you, you'd have to go to the bank, report I'm a fraudster and ask them to restrict my account from sending you money
Get you in trouble and risk losing you? I won't... I can always just say 'no'...

I was hesitant at the beginning cos I thought you were confused between me and ur imaginary boyfriend, now he's out of the picture,
You didn't give me time to mourn the relationship... I surprised myself... When I lost his contact, I didn't feel bad... I've moved on... You made me realise I wasn't inlove with him... It's annoying to admit you were right...

I think I can ask you, I asked all my exes to be my girlfriends via text, but with you I'd make it like a marriage proposal, cos I'd always want t you to be sure and always remember that you're truly dating me and I'm not playing with you
When you get here, I'd properly propose to you
Really? You would make me feel special mon cheri... Very special...

As long as were never too far apart... I would not forget...

You have a sensitive side... You have a playboy side too... And I love both equally!

Remember you once told me you're into cougars? grin
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Hmm, I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that
I'm sorry too but if i hadn't, i would have been weak most of my life...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:

Remember you once told me you're into cougars? grin
Quite the contrary, they're into me
I'm often running away from most of them, cos where I reside most of them are lonely with husbands who've left them to go on trips taking months
I always see them at a gym I usually went to before I stopped going there
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Old and young... Black and white... Good and bad... Every sorta girl is into you... And I like it... grin

Lol, you'll like it until you'd eventually poison yourself cos of jealousy
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry too but if i hadn't, i would have been weak most of my life...
Yh, I've always wondered how you became so intelligent within a short period of time
You're like my younger brother,18 this year, yet that guy is always telling me about things I've never heard of
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm partly like this cos of him, if I'm too lazy to find out about anything, I'd just ask him and he's always right
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Lol, you'll like it until you'd eventually poison yourself cos of jealousy
Lol... Not exactly...

If you're interested in them... I would be jealous... If you keep it a secret... I would be upset... It's better to tell me than cheat...

But other girls like you is actually cool...

Senomi:

Yh, I've always wondered how you became so intelligent within a short period of time
I'm not intelligent... I think I'm smarter... The result of being disadvantaged...
People are weird... So I don't trust them... I expect the worse...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

You're like my younger brother,18 this year, yet that guy is always telling me about things I've never heard of
You have a younger brother? That cute... I thought you were the youngest! grin
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

I'm partly like this cos of him, if I'm too lazy to find out about anything, I'd just ask him and he's always right
Lol... You're very smart... Whatever it is you do, you do it well...

We all have things were interested in... I like literature and psychology... Science and history... Esp.

Some people love politics... Or tech...

I can't learn another language... I've tried a million times!
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
I've never cheated, the only thing I've done is to quickly break off from an engagement and move on quickly, but I use 2-3 months to take a break
Yh, you're very smart, I would've been one of the best persons at my work if I was as smart as you
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... You're very smart... Whatever it is you do, you do it well...

We all have things were interested in... I like literature and psychology... Science and history... Esp.

Some people love politics... Or tech...

I can't learn another language... I've tried a million times!
I like biology, astrology, greek gods history, history about different religions or beliefs, anything concerning the middle ages, britain in the middle ages , especially about witches being burnt on stakes and the catholic church the dark part of it, horror history, space I'm obsessed with it, time travel I always keep up with that, magic, black magic I've read a lot of things on that, I'm still looking for anyone who'll dare carry out a spell,cos I lack the will to do so.......and so much I can't remember
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry ypost=111146479:
You have a younger brother? That cute... I thought you were the youngest! grin
Naa, I'm the second eldest, his name is santi, what is your sister's name
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

I like biology, astrology, greek gods history, history about different religions or beliefs, anything concerning the middle ages, britain in the middle ages , especially about witches being burnt on stakes and the catholic church the dark part of it, horror history, space I'm obsessed with it, time travel I always keep up with that, magic, black magic I've read a lot of things on that, I'm still looking for anyone who'll dare carry out a spell,cos I lack the will to do so.......and so much I can't remember
Really? I love them all too! Greek myths... I know all the Gods and goddesses! I liked Mars but the ancient greeks didn't... And I like Hades too... And the goddesses of the moon/sorcery (I've forgotten her name)

Religion, Demons witches and witchcraft, time travel... Everything you mentioned! I would recommend a few books but I've lost my phone... I know so many demons.... Lol!

And the Catholic church was fu**ed up... The tortures, forced confessions, sex...

You like horror too! You're too perfect! You might like Lovecraftian or cosmic horror too... It's a subgenre... Fear of the unknown... A good book is "she walks in darkness"... smiley

You can cast one with me...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

Naa, I'm the second eldest, his name is santi, what is your sister's name
Really? You're so sweet... I had no idea...

My sister is rume... smiley
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Really? I love them all too! Greek myths... I know all the Gods and goddesses! I liked Mars but the ancient greeks didn't... And I like Hades too... And the goddesses of the moon/sorcery (I've forgotten her name)

Religion, Demons witches and witchcraft, time travel... Everything you mentioned! I would recommend a few books but I've lost my phone... I know so many demons.... Lol!

And the Catholic church was fu**ed up... The tortures, forced confessions, sex...

You like horror too! You're too perfect! You might like Lovecraftian or cosmic horror too... It's a subgenre... Fear of the unknown... A good book is "she walks in darkness"... smiley

You can cast one with me...
You're more "perfecter"
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Builtforglory: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
alternate account...
of?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

I've never cheated, the only thing I've done is to quickly break off from an engagement and move on quickly, but I use 2-3 months to take a break
Yh, you're very smart, I would've been one of the best persons at my work if I was as smart as you
An engagement?

If anything happens... Take a longer break! You can't forget me after 2 months... grin

Or you might fail... We all have things were good at... I told you I can't learn a second language... I might do what you do and never succeed... I'm not a good student... I learn alone, my own way... Plus, I have issues being focused...
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
An engagement?

If anything happens... Take a longer break! You can't forget me after 2 months... grin

Or you might fail... We all have things were good at... I told you I can't learn a second language... I might do what you do and never succeed... I'm not a good student... I learn alone, my own way... Plus, I have issues being focused...
It's you who may decide to leave, not me
I also tried duolingo for 3months and got bored
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

You and this sweeet I'm not sweeet, I can turn a beast overnight.
Nice unnatural name, in a good way
No one's perfect... I'm not... I know your faults...

I think you're sweet... Every thing you do... Even when you're angry...

You have anger issues?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senomi:

It's you who may decide to leave, not me
I also tried duolingo for 3months and got bored
Do you think I would leave? Honestly?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Do you think I would leave? Honestly?
I really dunno, I'll try my best to do all I can, but you guys are insatiable
Are you a muslim?
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
No one's perfect... I'm not... I know your faults...

I think you're sweet... Every thing you do... Even when you're angry...

You have anger issues?
What're my faults? Cos I haven't figured it out yet
My personal life naa, my work life yeah, I could get furious often, there are so many people out here trying to use your head
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
I hate it when you leave abruptly☹️ goodnight ❤️
Re: Lipgloss - Lil' Mama by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Senomi:

What're my faults? Cos I haven't figured it out yet
My personal life naa, my work life yeah, I could get furious often, there are so many people out here trying to use your head
I'm sorry I left... My mom's phone...

I don't think you have any faults... Nothing that scares me...

You know why i think you're sweet... It's because I've known you without the money, without your job and all that...

On Nairaland just you...

Handsome, intelligent, stubborn, extremely funny... You're friends with everyone and you're very nice and you're the only person who understands me...

I think you're adorable...

And it's good to be street smart... It's a dog eat dog world and many humans ain't worth more than sh**. Don't be used...
[If you can, get Robert Greene's *48 Laws of Power*]

I have anger issues... It's something I'm working on... It's a family thing... My grandpa tried shoot his children with his rifle whenever they offended him... And my mom, everyone thinks she's in the military... I'm easily provoked but i get over it easy... Unless you do something to me cause you expect i wouldn't react... Then I would...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) / Unilorin 89.3fm. The Best Campus Radio Station In Nigeria. / Video: Itz Tiffany - Dance "Neke Neke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.