Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election (32740 Views)

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
PureFace1:

An Igbo man is not entitled to what a Yoruba man is entitled to in Yoruba Land, he can go back to Igbo land for that entitlement.

can a half Igbo and half Yoruba man be elected to any office in the East ? but you guys will encourage it on Yoruba Land.
can u just keep quite and let adults talk A Chinese man is entitled to anything a Nigerian is entitled to politically in Nigeria if he has naturalised and granted citizenship after 15years... Talkless fellow Nigerian.. You See That guy so, they are the real omo Eko, full flesh Lagosians, and those making noise of owning lagos are from oyo. Osun and the rest.. So just relax and let the best man win.. No need to fear, make una go field

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by vannessa7(f): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freethinker87:

Don't worry, we non-indigenes will be joining indigenous Lagosians to rescue their state from migrants who captured it 21 years ago.

It's about time you migrants from Oyo, Osun and Ogun leave Lagos to indigenous Lagosians and return to your states of origin. GRV is a true Lagosian with ancestral roots deeply planted in Lagos, he will make a fine Governor.

Lagos belongs to the south west just as Kano belongs to the north and port Harcourt belongs to South south, all indegens of the north feel entitled to Kano and flock there for greener pastures likewise south south tribes throng to PH knowing fully it's theirs. when will Igbos develop their own mega city they will be proud of, I don't hear you telling hausas that Kano is no man's land or PH for that matter. The cordial relationship you enjoy in Lagos with Yoruba is not enough you think we are mumu that you can oppress because we don't carry knives like the hausas, I advice Igbos to be cautious because your hatred for Yoruba is becoming an open secret beyond the internet and when the poo hit the fan, it won't be funny

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by georgeakins: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

Tinubu will spend 8 years, then the power will shift to the North for another 8 years. After that the South South (Niger Delta) should get ready for their turn.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Flame333: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
You want to come to Lagos and decide for us who becomes governor

We will tell you who owns Lagos
How can you call people’s land a no man’s land?

It is our land and we own it!! Every OMOLUABI , Lagos belongs to you and you own it!!! And it is free for all, we love our guests and they love us too except for some that got too comfortable and challenge our land with us

Sanwo olu for second term.

You used sentiments to campaign against Tinubu
Muslim Muslim ticket, he’s old, he’s sick etc

Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Nigeria

Omoluabis should come out massively and vote Sanwo Olu
Obidient is not GRV they are different
GRV chinedu has shown so much disdain for Yoruba, he insulted a people he want to govern and he has declared himself a full time Ipob biafran Apologist.
We say no to a tribal bigot that can’t even speak Yoruba. God forbid!!!!!

Don’t stay at home, come out and tell your friends to come out and vote massively for Sanwo Olu.
The 4th largest economy in Africa is not an apprentice shop for Chinedu to experiment

When your mates are aspiring big, you sit down somewhere under brown roof and say being the forth in Africa is the best you could achieve as a nation.. Little South Africa is among 20 biggest economy in the world..

Shame

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by bahaushe1: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
BVAS will not allow anyone to vote using someone else's PVC.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Flame333:

When your mates are aspiring big, you sit down somewhere under brown roof and say being the forth in Africa is the best you could achieve as a nation.. Little South Africa is among 20 biggest economy in the world..

Shame

Go school u no gree

Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa
South Africa is second behind Nigeria
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Fujiyama: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
You used sentiments to campaign against Tinubu
Muslim Muslim ticket, he’s old, he’s sick etc

^^^
Those weren't just sentiments'. They were cold hard facts. Bola Tinubu is unsuitable for the presidency, full stop. Yes, he is the president elect. For now.

For now.

Only time will tell for how long.

Omoawoke:
Pls what do they have against Sanwo Olu the best performing governor in Nigeria

^^^
Who is 'they'? undecided

And yet again, more wild claims. How is Sanwo olu the best performing governor in Nigeria? By what metric? undecided

The truth is that Sanwo olu has done poorly as governor.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by PureFace1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
cedricksly:
can u just keep quite and let adults talk A Chinese man is entitled to anything a Nigerian is entitled to politically in Nigeria if he has naturalised and granted citizenship after 15years... Talkless fellow Nigerian.. You See That guy so, they are the real omo Eko, full flesh Lagosians, and those making noise of owning lagos are from oyo. Osun and the rest.. So just relax and let the best man win.. No need to fear, make una go field

that's because they are the one that own Lagos, any Biafra affiliated man will never be a governor in Yoruba land. The idiot can't even speak Yoruba
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by OmegaAutos: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
limeta:

Benin edo own Eko lagos

Ori iya ee gbale!!! Benin used Lagos as camp and they met the aworis when they came. They met the ilajes and mahin as well.... Go and read history of Lagos
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by vannessa7(f): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
ada9ja:

i will insult yoruba becos of a shameless LovePeddler like u. i guess ur stupid mother did not train u well

Typical, alhamdulilahi I am not igbo and I escaped marrying them, imagine having a child like this. Smh
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
cedricksly:

Osun Ekiti oyo ondo, Yorubas in kwara and Yorubas in Kogi are all Omoluabi
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by georgeakins: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
limeta:

Benin edo own Eko lagos

Benin, Edo people are our brothers.

It is ibos people that should go back to their backward region and make it liveable.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

They started this. You can’t go to Igbo land and tell the it is no man’s land or insult them there
bro stop stressing yourself over issues like this abeg, it isn't worth it... U see that lagos, go look at the history as narrated by the Oni of Ife, u go know say true true Lagos na no man's land... U see the people u call indigines of lagos, their ancestors equally migrated from the hinterlands around lagos, like oyo, Osun, akiti, etc... Lagos na no man's land, because it is dominated by Yorubas does not make it a yoruba land.. Nobody can argue now or call Oyo a no man's land, bcoz that perosn will be simply stupid, or ogun, ekiti Osun etc.. The history is there.. But u see lagos, Na no man's land when yoruba dominate...... Anyway I pray Y'all don't make the mistake of reflecting one of the Boys Of Emperor of Lagos...
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by raskymonojendor: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Dem say make you submit PVC, you carry PVC give dem.

The fight for the soul of this country is a fight between these agbero killers and sane Nigerians. Agberoes and thugs will not be allowed to determine who runs this country.
If APC loses Lagos, they also lose their jobs and would still turn to much worse thuggery anyway. Lagos have always had thugs (more violent) before the arrival of agbero-ism that has keeps them busy.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by sharone21(f): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God,

If Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in come May 29th, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

AMEN

Even his principal that forced himself especially from 2019, u wee how it backfired with his government being the WORST so far in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Ashez: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
QualityShare:
Dear God,

Please say a loud Amen!
Amen
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
PureFace1:

that's because they are the one that own Lagos, any Biafra affiliated man will never be a governor in Yoruba land. The idiot can't even speak Yoruba
my own governor for my state no fit speak my language... But they are the Originals of my land... Infact his fore father's join those when betray our kind then as one of the chiefs.... Things dey happen brother... Make una relax
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
you lack integrity aswear is BUHARI from Nigeria or nije
Ebola, get it into your head. Lagos belongs to Yorubas. Guests are welcomed but don’t dare challenge it with us. It is Yoruba land
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
More reasons why we should vote overwhelmingly for Rhodes Vivour so as to be free from the bondage of agberos. The real Lagosians shouldn't miss this golden opportunity to chase away invaders from Iragbiji and take back their ancestral land. How can an unknown man from another land pocket Lagos just like that? Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is our next governor come Saturday. The real indigenes of Lagos has spoken loud and clear.
That's the one candidate i can never vote for.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Omoawoke: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
cedricksly:
bro stop stressing yourself over issues like this abeg, it isn't worth it... U see that lagos, go look at the history as narrated by the Oni of Ife, u go know say true true Lagos na no man's land... U see the people u call indigines of lagos, their ancestors equally migrated from the hinterlands around lagos, like oyo, Osun, akiti, etc... Lagos na no man's land, because it is dominated by Yorubas does not make it a yoruba land.. Nobody can argue now or call Oyo a no man's land, bcoz that perosn will be simply stupid, or ogun, ekiti Osun etc.. The history is there.. But u see lagos, Na no man's land when yoruba dominate...... Anyway I pray Y'all don't make the mistake of reflecting one of the Boys Of Emperor of Lagos...

See this foreigner want to teach me my history and the history of my ancestral land. Omo ale is what u are and you never reach.
When this election is over, I’d have your time and I’d write the history of Lagos for every Omoluabi to read.
Them never born you well to teach me my history. Oloriburuku
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by thebestprice(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
When vivour wins, what will be your first move.

Abdulqareem:
JANDOR WILL NOT STEP DOWN FOR CHINEDU. YOUR VOTES ARE ALREADY DIVIDED. SAME WAY ATIKU AND OBI PLAYED INTO TINUBU'S HAND. TELL CHINEDU TO GO BACK TO ANAMBRA TO CONTINUE HIS IPOB STRUGGLE. WAILING WAILER.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Flame333: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go school u no gree

Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa
South Africa is second behind Nigeria

Continental champion with so much poverty and lack of foresight citizens like you.. It's well...

Defending agbero for transformation of their brown roof republic

Nyash don open, lick before reply or either ways..

Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by cedricksly: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

See this foreigner want to teach me my history and the history of my ancestral land. Omo ale is what u are and you never reach.
When this election is over, I’d have your time and I’d write the history of Lagos for every Omoluabi to read.
Them never born you well to teach me my history. Oloriburuku
lol see as u dey curse, u are so pained for reasons I do not know.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na GRV dey do una this so. Months ago he was not a Contender neither was he a threat, all of a sudden presidential election has come and go and he is now suddenly a threat... Bro check urself, this ur tears and shouting on nairaland will not solve it, go to the street and campaign for your candidate.. I no fit even curse u self coz u aren't worth it 1 bit.. Like I Said LET THE BEST MAN WIN. if Lagosians see GRV as the best man, or jandor as the best man, your tears here can not stop it... If them see Sanwu Olu as the best man good for them also. So stop wailing here like a dog that gave birth to 1, coz u go cry tire.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by kevinugwu(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mark my word. Governorship election voting has started in Lagos state if this development is true.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freethinker87: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
vannessa7:

Lagos belongs to the south west just as Kano belongs to the north and port Harcourt belongs to South south, all indegens of the north feel entitled to Kano and flock there for greener pastures likewise south south tribes throng to PH knowing fully it's theirs. when will Igbos develop their own mega city they will be proud of, I don't hear you telling hausas that Kano is no man's land or PH for that matter. The cordial relationship you enjoy in Lagos with Yoruba is not enough you think we are mumu that you can oppress because we don't carry knives like the hausas, I advice Igbos to be cautious because your hatred for Yoruba is becoming an open secret beyond the internet and when the poo hit the fan, it won't be funny

Bulls***! They feel entitled to it but they didn't capture it and rule over it with impunity. What you migrants from far away Oyo have done is capture Lagos state from the indigenous people and rule over the people with an iron fist. That's the evilest thing you can do to anyone. You can imagine common migrants calling a true son of the soil Chinedu, omo ibo and whatnot, all in a bid to keep possessing his patrimony. WTF!!

Make thunder fire una yansh there. Take your criminal agbero lifestyle and leave, please. We're tired!

Edit: You're very stupid for asking Igbos to be cautious. We will live and vote freely anywhere in Nigeria and if you feel you've eaten well enough to challenge your chi, then try to attack my polling unit.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by shinealight(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
More reasons why we should vote overwhelmingly for Rhodes Vivour so as to be free from the bondage of agberos. The real Lagosians shouldn't miss this golden opportunity to chase away invaders from Iragbiji and take back their ancestral land. How can an unknown man from another land pocket Lagos just like that? Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is our next governor come Saturday. The real indigenes of Lagos has spoken loud and clear.

The guy they call “Chinedu” Rhodes Vivour cannot win in Lagos State under Labour Party.
In fact, no non-Yoruba will govern Lagos until the same opportunity exists for a Yorubaman to govern in Anambra, Taraba, Kano or Sokoto State. Lagos is in Yorubaland and should be governed by one of its people. Simplicita! cool cool
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by chatinent: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
See as people dey fight for Lagos as if it's America. Lol.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by Freethinker87: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
shinealight:

The guy they call “Chinedu” Rhodes Vivour cannot win in Lagos State under Labour Party.
In fact, no non-Yoruba will govern Lagos until the same opportunity exists for a Yorubaman to govern in Anambra, Taraba, Kano or Sokoto State. Lagos is in Yorubaland and should be governed by one of its people. Simplicita! cool cool

So GRV is no longer Yoruba? The same thing was said about Jimi Agbaje. It seems like there's a pattern to this. Every indigenous Lagosian is Christened an Igbo name and called Omo-Ibo while the migrants are termed Omoluabi. Interesting! So a bonafide Lagosian cannot Govern his state but Tinubu from Osun can.

Saturday no far again.
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by shinealight(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freethinker87:

Bulls***! They feel entitled to it but they didn't capture it and rule over it with impunity. What you migrants from far away Oyo have done is capture Lagos state from the indigenous people and rule over the people with an iron fist. That's the evilest thing you can do to anyone. You can imagine common migrants calling a true son of the soil Chinedu, omo ibo and whatnot, all in a bid to keep possessing his patrimony Like WTF!!

Make thunder fire una yansh there. Take your criminal agbero lifestyle and leave, please. We're tired!

….leave for where? Your people are the ones who must leave and return to their villages….on the same night buses they came with! grin grin
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
vannessa7:

Typical, alhamdulilahi I am not igbo and I escaped marrying them, imagine having a child like this. Smh

See mumu wey escape them but cud call them devil...sanity has left u
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by limeta(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
georgeakins:

Benin, Edo people are our brothers.

It is ibos people that should go back to their backward region and make it liveable.

Go and ask them Edo people
They will smile and tell you they know you
Re: Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election by limeta(f): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Ori iya ee gbale!!! Benin used Lagos as camp and they met the aworis when they came. They met the ilajes and mahin as well.... Go and read history of Lagos

And they conquered and over rule them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.