Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (36223 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Dicoomoba: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Nyesome wike's political glory is gone . Mark this anywhere.
He has soiled his hands in evil and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.

He will be given ministerial post , and your Peter Obi will never rule

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by edungene7: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike just committed political suicide
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by boldtruthalways: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yinnchi2:
Una no dey tire with these empty threats grin grin

Na so una talk talk about Tinubu since 2015, now e don win president.
Who won President? ......with rigging, yet only 8million votes out of 87million PVCs collected. You need to get sense nah.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Upcomingdad67: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.

I put it to you, that you don't understand .
politics

If care is not taken he might even be relevant to the APC more than amechi

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by sultry69(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Obituary,stop wailing'.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Feggie3: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IT IS THE AUDACITY FOR THIS TRIBAL BIGOT WHO HAS ALWAYS INSULT THE YORUBA PEOPLE ON TWITTER FROM TIME TO TIMME TO COME OUT AND THINK HE CAN BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS AND PEOPLE HE HAS ALWAYS INSULT

COME SATURDAY 11TH, CHINEDU GBADEBO WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. GO TO ENUGU OR ANAMBRA AND CONTEST BOY
You are extremely stupid and gullible. Let me tell the reasons Biafra is... They believe things are not properly done in Nigeria as a country, and that the constitution is the fundamental reason why there is no progress in the nation and so they want to leave and organise themselves. The little the populace, the better you organise yourself. Don't let your brain dead grand fathers fool you.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Uniquekriss(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

he will officially decamp to APC after May 29... Plus he has collected billions from BAT, the money they paid him is enough to sustain him and his family for 20years abroad
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by deeva2: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only Tinubu congratulated Pastor Adeboye on his birthday yesterday. The other two forgot, they were holding press conferences. They use to greet everybody during campaign.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Goodconcept78: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Feggie3:
You are extremely stupid and gullible. Let me tell the reasons Biafra is... They believe things are not properly done in Nigeria as a country, and that the constitution is the fundamental reason why there is no progress in the nation and so they want to leave and organise themselves. The little the populace, the better you organise yourself. Don't let your brain dead grand fathers fool you.
your father is extremely stupid and useless. Omo ale
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Goodoldays(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:
If Wike had rigged for Obi he would be a national hero as per obidiotz.

So he actually rigged in favor of APC

You see your yeye life,
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by RxCatalyst: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Wike is not the one responsible for your failure, Mr Loser

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Mraphel: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

He cannot be defeated bring anyone from your region to contest an election with him inside NIGERIA . WIKE will defeat him by lanslide. You forgot what woke did for igbo in the past right? Shame

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Jack500: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Sharap! Wike is on the winning side
Your obi Pandora has failed.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Tareq1105: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:
I really hope Makinde retains the seat

I pray that APC members would vote him for his gesture towards Tinubu.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Feggie3: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
your father is extremely stupid and useless. Omo ale
Idiot!!!
Anuohia!!
Erudite monkey 🐒!!!
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by emani03(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is Nigeria, where people always use tribalism to hurt themselves.

If you truly need a new Nigeria, you have to see every Nigerian as equal.

I’m from north central, I’m Obidient.

People like you are the reason, we are still in this mess.

We are one Nigeria 🇳🇬

Obakoolex:
There was an old thread brought forward to trending list here on Nairaland today dated 2012 when Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra state.
Please you can search for it and see for yourself what Obidense wanted to impose on us just because they want an Igbo person to rule by force.
They brought out damning evidences to prove that Peter Obi was a monumental failure during his tenure, now help me ask them what changed that made Obi a saint overnight
2019 the Igbos were 95% atikulated just because of Obi as the vice, they never said anything wrong to the person of Atiku then but fast forward to 2023 they now see that Atiku is a thief and not worthy of becoming a president undecided
I pity youths from other tribes forming woke and let Obidense used their brain grin grin
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by UrPapa: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

”Wike is finished” grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by fortunez1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

you are baby in the field of politics and need to learn in other to understand and grow, so for now keep wailing or go find work do !
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by igogo2015: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:
I do want Makinde to win on Saturday. I'm hoping there's an ageeement between him & Apc. If not, it won't be easy for him..

The Apc candidate, Teslim folarin is well grassroots, couple with his was a former PDP Big wig!

Makinde won his first election with a very slim margin..
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by honor4me: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
jowhyte:
Why other G3. Lost?
That is to show you that the election was free and fair. People chose and voted for the best candidate
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by damkin24(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.

Where is your own glory? Just talking as if you dictate and control Wike's life

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by webosky: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
ethikallyright:

Peter Obi will never be Nigerian President.

same goes to you too
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Sammy07: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

I pray that APC members would vote him for his gesture towards Tinubu.
Me too
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by shimolv: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Appeal Court Grants Peter Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect INEC's Election Sensitive Materials

https://www.youtube.com/live/S0IB95uzVHI?feature=share