Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (36232 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Reloadedisraelp: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike my only southern hero .....carry on baba

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Karlifate: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obakoolex:
There was an old thread brought forward to trending list here on Nairaland today dated 2012 when Peter Obi was the governor of Anambra state.
Please you can search for it and see for yourself what Obidense wanted to impose on us just because they want an Igbo person to rule by force.
They brought out damning evidences to prove that Peter Obi was a monumental failure during his tenure, now help me ask them what changed that made Obi a saint overnight
2019 the Igbos were 95% atikulated just because of Obi as the vice, they never said anything wrong to the person of Atiku then but fast forward to 2023 they now see that Atiku is a thief and not worthy of becoming a president undecided
I pity youths from other tribes forming woke and let Obidense used their brain grin grin

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by lebienconnu: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike na man
Makinde na man

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Asine: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:
If Wike had rigged for Obi he would be a national hero as per obidiotz.

He didn't need to rig to Peter Obi, Peter Obi already had the votes of the People. He just had to be neutral for Peter Obi to win.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by highchief1: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:

bros those guys are mentality unstable.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Strong87: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Enemy of democracy…when Amechi told us that Wike can deny his mother because of money,we thought he was just bantering him……

Why are you people so in much pain because wike work for apc in Rivers State
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Talenempire: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
baralatie:

Example Peter obi

What ever you think is your business
.so long as God is providing for n my family

Na you Sabi
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Chemlite: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
Thank God he didn’t because even your fellow urchins are raining curses on Wike for rigging without sense. What Tinubu demanded from him was just 25% but the animal gave Mr Bala Blue 250%.

Haaaa..... this one na serious case oo. Pesin ask for 25%, Wike give am 250%.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by DMerciful(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
We dont want riggers.

I would rather fail doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing - Peter Obi
chamboi1:

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by AsapTeddy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IT IS THE AUDACITY FOR THIS TRIBAL BIGOT WHO HAS ALWAYS INSULT THE YORUBA PEOPLE ON TWITTER FROM TIME TO TIMME TO COME OUT AND THINK HE CAN BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS AND PEOPLE HE HAS ALWAYS INSULT

COME SATURDAY 11TH, CHINEDU GBADEBO WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. GO TO ENUGU OR ANAMBRA AND CONTEST BOY

Guy rest...u no dey tire?

You just keep flooding everywhere ..
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by gotnel: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
jchioma:
cheesy

If only you knew what awaits your ignominy role you played in the desecration of the people's mandate, you will be sad even in your grave. I'll be happy to see you are alive to witness the new Nigeria that shall arise from the grave you and you ilks have pushed it into. You'll live to regret for killing the people's live mandate. Wicked and evil Wike

Are you God?
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Nemesis0147(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Strong87:

Why are you people so in much pain because wike work for apc in Rivers State
worked Abi he rigged river state election to favor tinubu….that is like denying river state people their right!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Scetrocom: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:
I do want Makinde to win on Saturday. I'm hoping there's an ageeement between him & Apc. If not, it won't be easy for him..

The Apc candidate, Teslim folarin is well grassroots, couple with his was a former PDP Big wig!

Makinde won his first election with a very slim margin..

Winning with over 150000 votes is not a small margin. He will win convincingly again this time around. Presidential election went that way because people do not want another northerner to take power again.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by candygist: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Nyesome wike's political glory is gone . Mark this anywhere.
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.

E pain you grin grin grin grin. Move on.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Doyou2019: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oricha79:
Wike the wicked, talk and do governor I hail.

Yes, he talks and does wicked things because of a rubbish society that allows him get away with them.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by plantist: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.

See heavy tears. I can't imagine your countenance when typing. Omo Tinubu's presidency really touched your nuts.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Doyou2019: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
DMerciful:
We dont want riggers.

I would rather fail doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing - Peter Obi
My President!!!

O kare lai!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Shakur86(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
He still won't win
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Bluntemperor: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
help9:
Huh

Wike- God bless you,na man you be!
You stopped the Atiku's cliques - Dino, Tambuwal, etc,especially Ayu- who could not just obey simple agreement that he stepped down-- as both Chairman( Ayu) and Presidential Candidate ( Atiku) are both from the North .
May be Ayu can now give accounts of Money received from PDP to Nigerians !
The PDP took Nigerians for granted, especially thinking Northerners will back-up their evil plans!
The Northerners knows the game well,as they didn't want anything that will tinker with the Nigerian State - for the sake of Equity, Justice and Fairness-to ALL Nigerians and the Nigerian Future !
That is a game changer- ability to reason beyond Selfishness and Deception - by using tribe, ethnicity and religion! They left it for the Southerners to fight it out themselves!
It is well with Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by prizeless(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Unfortunately, he was seeing wrongly
Massiveglory:

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Senator777: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Makinde no be bastard.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by dchamp234(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IT IS THE AUDACITY FOR THIS TRIBAL BIGOT WHO HAS ALWAYS INSULT THE YORUBA PEOPLE ON TWITTER FROM TIME TO TIMME TO COME OUT AND THINK HE CAN BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS AND PEOPLE HE HAS ALWAYS INSULT

COME SATURDAY 11TH, CHINEDU GBADEBO WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. GO TO ENUGU OR ANAMBRA AND CONTEST BOY
Guy shot up!!! This is politics, don't act like you don't know how the game goes, Tinubu ones said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria because he didn't like the ruling party at that time, FFK is now a very powerful man in APC now that Tinubu has been announced President, ATIKU and Tinubu are now enemies, keep counting, the goal and interest is always the same, Power... Some even kill to get that one word, so vote for whoever you wish, I'm now a Labor Party Member. Now give yourself two dirty slaps and go to bed...
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Goodconcept78: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
dchamp234:

Guy shot up!!! This is politics, don't act like you don't know how the game goes, Tinubu ones said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria because he didn't like the ruling party at that time, FFK is now a very powerful man in APC now that Tinubu has been announced President, ATIKU and Tinubu are now enemies, keep counting, the goal and interest is always the same, Power... Some even kill to get that one word, so vote for whoever you wish, I'm now a Labor Party Member. Now give yourself two dirty slaps and go to bed...
Chinedu Gbadebo will loose like his mentor Obi with 3rd class that came 3rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Roboto11: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
immortalmortal:

He didn't have to rig for Obi... All he had to do was allow the process to be free and fair... Obi would have won in Rivers... Maybe endorse Obi so more of his loyalist would support him

He didn't rig anything.

The people say they don't want Obi.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Roboto11: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
dchamp234:

E fit be say you na the Gbadebo Chinedu guy sef.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by kkonyeji(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:

Obi & OBIdients do not engage in rigging,ballot snatching, drugs & other vices associated with election.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by MatrixCircle: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
He wants to drag Makinde follow his Bleep up because of backlash he has received world wide for his actions.
To say no be only me rig , even Makinde do am.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Meti99(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Where is your own glory...?
You can search Lagoon
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by hopexter(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Tcheeeeeww... please provide us with useful topics

This is a very useful topic which is why you commented on it and lest I forget, Obi will never be the president of Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by frankson1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
jchioma:
cheesy

If only you knew what awaits your ignominy role you played in the desecration of the people's mandate, you will be sad even in your grave. I'll be happy to see you are alive to witness the new Nigeria that shall arise from the grave you and you ilks have pushed it into. You'll live to regret for killing the people's live mandate. Wicked and evil Wike

Years ago, Kanu asked for his head and nothing happened

Again, after Wike dealt with killer wing of Ipob in Rivers state, he was threatened and nothing has happened.

You guys can keep up with the threats, Wike is living his life.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Shantyken(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

LP was the link to promote wike, pls how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.