Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (36236 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by pedel: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Where is the Labour Party’s glory now? Where has the glory gotten Peter Obi?
Obi will decamp from the LP before the next general election. He is a prostitute when it comes to the issue of political affiliation.
Massiveglory:
Nyesome wike's political glory is gone . Mark this anywhere.
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
He has soiled his hands in evil, forgery and used his hands to destroy his glory.
The Labour party was the link to promote wike in the new Nigeria but he has lost It.

Wike is now an empty drum. He is finished. Just waiting to be disgraced nationally and internationally.
What else dó you think Wike would contest for? Wike is 50+ . He has been Chairman LGA. He has been minister. He has been governor. All his life now may depend on appointment. Meanwhile he has aligned with the Yorubas the political masterclasses of the Nigeria. Leave the bitter politics of Biafra and get into the mainstream politics.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Jemex003: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:
I really hope Makinde retains the seat

GSM 8yrs 100℅ cuz Nigeria is for person wey sabi. Wike is the next igbo president while Obi remain Religion bigot. We're waiting for him again.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by wingmanIII: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
This selfish and deluded thug. He can only deceive tinubu urchins with the crap about southern presidency, had atiku picked him as vice would he be talking of southern president?
His cup will be full some day.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by wingmanIII: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jemex003:

GSM 8yrs 100℅ cuz Nigeria is for person wey sabi. Wike is the next igbo president while Obi remain Religion bigot. We're waiting for him again.
Wike is not Igbo.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Shantyken(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Who won President? ......with rigging, yet only 8million votes out of 87million PVCs collected. You need to get sense nah.

And out of 87m PVCs collected, how many were accredited for election.
U too get sense small
Obi can never n will never be president. I may any other igbo man in future..
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by wingmanIII: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Roboto11:

He didn't rig anything.

The people say they don't want Obi.
If rivers voters were actually cheated massively and robbed of their votes may a worse fate befall you. Amen!! Amen.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by wingmanIII: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Makinde is truly a silly naive politician. APC will kick him out on next Saturday.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Shantyken(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Feggie3:
You are extremely stupid and gullible. Let me tell the reasons Biafra is... They believe things are not properly done in Nigeria as a country, and that the constitution is the fundamental reason why there is no progress in the nation and so they want to leave and organise themselves. The little the populace, the better you organise yourself. Don't let your brain dead grand fathers fool you.

Lies lies lies
Let me refer u back to wen ojukwu as the regional head and the brother as the head of state then, with his brother they were controlling the govt. After the coup govt didn't favor him again so to be relevant he declared Biafra.
My question to u n all igbos now is WHY OJUKWU NO BE DECLAR BIAFRA WEN THE BROTHER WAS HEAD OF STATE
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Jemex003: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

Wike is not Igbo.

He will represent igbo in Yoruba and Hausa land
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Comelysync: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
What's the use of aviation fuel dispensing depot in Ibadan.. Am confused.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Agunesinjaweola: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Nyesom Wike is the new Minister of Internal Affairs for your information ℹ️
He will be fully rewarded by Tinubu while Amaechi Rotimi political career is over.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by jahsharon: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
ethikallyright:

Peter Obi will never be Nigerian President.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Feggie3: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Shantyken:

Lies lies lies
Let me refer u back to wen ojukwu as the regional head and the brother as the head of state then, with his brother they were controlling the govt. After the coup govt didn't favor him again so to be relevant he declared Biafra.
My question to u n all igbos now is WHY OJUKWU NO BE DECLAR BIAFRA WEN THE BROTHER WAS HEAD OF STATE
You are extremely mad,e remain for you to run out naked. It is your empty headed father that is a liar. Bloody Mofo!!
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by benqo01(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
THIS STUPID BETRAYAL? WIKE IS WORST THAN TINUBU
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Obakoolex(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
emani03:
This is Nigeria, where people always use tribalism to hurt themselves.

If you truly need a new Nigeria, you have to see every Nigerian as equal.

I’m from north central, I’m Obidient.

People like you are the reason, we are still in this mess.

We are one Nigeria 🇳🇬

That you're from anywhere in Nigeria is not the issue here bro, this are the people closest to his reign and they have ill reports about him, what suddenly changed or why should I believe him to be able to perform better than Tinubu or even Atiku
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Okhuadams(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

First rem9ve the log in your own very eyes
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Prowriter1: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dey play. Just dey play 😂 😂
Massiveglory:

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by BullyBullies: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Say God 😁
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Kelvinmelv: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
kingsways:
He should be ashamed all Nigerians know he is a crook

Correct yourself, all biafrans know he is a crook but Nigerians know he is a good man that destroy the plans of the enemy.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Yagier: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

you are not even thinking before saying this zombie 🧟‍♂️….
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Doracity82(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
ethikallyright:

And you will never be alive to witness it. Just mark this.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IT IS THE AUDACITY FOR THIS TRIBAL BIGOT WHO HAS ALWAYS INSULT THE YORUBA PEOPLE ON TWITTER FROM TIME TO TIMME TO COME OUT AND THINK HE CAN BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS AND PEOPLE HE HAS ALWAYS INSULT

COME SATURDAY 11TH, CHINEDU GBADEBO WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. GO TO ENUGU OR ANAMBRA AND CONTEST BOY

This is a Samsung Galaxy flagship you're using. Where u see Money buy an? I thought they said most of y'all Nigerians are poor and can't afford to feed
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by chudez0147(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
ethikallyright:

Has your father ever been a counselor before? Mugu!
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Goodconcept78: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Gandy04:

This is a Samsung Galaxy flagship you're using. Where u see Money buy an? I thought they said most of y'all Nigerians are poor and can't afford to feed
Nkita
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by ussv: 1:20am On Mar 04, 2023
grin
chamboi1:
If Wike had rigged for Obi he would be a national hero as per obidiotz.

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Nkita

Motherfuvcker, na me u dey whine.?
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Ekpeitit(m): 2:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Wike taught IPOB a lesson in politics, congratulations to the slayer of IPOB.
The man sabi deal with IPOB pigs well well grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by basybasy: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

Obi na scam. Obidients should go and commit suicide
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Jaycee07(m): 4:32am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=chamboi1 post=121447427]If Wike had rigged for Obi he would be a national hero as per obidiotz.

He didn’t have to rig for Obi. Obi won Rivers State with a land slide. He’s loved and known. Both pdp and APC members in rivers state voted for Obi. And for the records, Obi will reclaim his mandate in court.
Just watch and see. By the way you sound very brutish and uncouth. Obi presidency will bring good will to you and all. Tinubu is old, senile and unattractive. He knows he can never win a free, fair and credible election.This will be proven beyond every element of doubt in court.
Re: Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency by Shantyken(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2023
Feggie3:

You are extremely mad,e remain for you to run out naked. It is your empty headed father that is a liar. Bloody Mofo!!

Can't u see u're mad already.
Why are u people always angry wen someone is telling you the truth.
Even if dem conduct this election 20x obi WILL still FAIL because the aftermath of wat I said earlier will still play out in the votes. Politics is not played on sympathy. Out of 13m+ votes cast in the north PO votes is less than 3m, abi u expected everyone to vote for him wat a magic. Tell him I said going to court is a waste of time because election was FREE, FAIR N CREDIBLE
Accept defeat and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Tinubu Submits Forms, Includes ‘Place Holder’ As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.