Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? (6487 Views)

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Omoawoke: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Healthquest:
you're pathetic liar.

That's a core Obidient account.

Why must u pretend... and what happened to what gbadebo himself has said??..

Someone who cannot even speak yoruba.

He will not even govern lagos even though he win.
I can bet you. He will be killed and thrown to the lagoon, A YORUBA man must be on that sit and most importantly as we have ASIWAJU as president... Too bad for the Rhodes family trying to trespass beyond der limit. We will crush dem to death.

Omo ale Chinedu dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by amuwo1980: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
aljharem:

You will be caught soon angry
You will dieeee soon
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by lecowas: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Greyworld:

Well I know the Afonja story how he betrayed his king and all but that's not for us to debate. My concern is you mentioning the igbo voting pattern.

From 1999 til 2023, this is the first time the igbos would vote their their own;
1999 nd 2003 was Obasanjo
2007 was Yaradua
2011 was Jonathan
2015 same Jonathan ( this is the point were this whole yoruba/ Igbo rivalry on nairaland heightened)
2019 was Atiku

Slin 2003 the entire east voted for Obj whereas he lost in the west.

Hahaha, what abt the "Lagos is no man's land?" Or u also believe that? See Igbo claiming to know Afonja story more than me?

Don't worry, you'll get ur 5 states Biafra soon. This will be Yorubas parting gift to My Biafran brothers grin

You can pay for visa if you wish to come back to Nigeria and be treated like a foreigner in the zoo.
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by orisa37: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Prince16:
....and dt child invariably has bought market, for he should get ready not to experience an ounce of slumber talk less of sleep.
cool

IN EKO AND ABUJA.
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Coldsperm: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Come to kano
The Ibos here are constantly living in fear and careful not to offend the hausas.
Ibos here even dress like them to please them.
But they are so brazen in the west because their hosts are civilized and welcoming, to the point of now threatening the yorubas

Oga, prepare yourself. The relationship won't remain the same again
The same Kano I dey or another one. Continue lying if that will make you happy. All I know is that Lagos is a no-man's-land period.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by jude79(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Telekinetic:

Abeg do not ever try to confuse the real Yoruba, the Omoluabis with Afon.já Mozulem pigs 🐖🐖🐖. There’s a stark difference!

Sorry Bros I, apologies for real on his behalf, sometimes, ibos are soaked up in this afonja Muslims tribalistic shenanigans, but they can't be blamed cos they're humans.
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Cantonese: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

They should stop calling our land a no mans land
They should stop telling us that shitt they will take it from us
No body In Nigeria can take that.
If dem born them well, they should come and get it

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Monkey Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by ProphetM0hammad: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Coldsperm:

The same Kano I dey or another one. Continue lying if that will make you happy. All I know is that Lagos is a no-man's-land period.

We've heard you
Your people will get the response they deserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Omoawoke: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cantonese:

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Monkey Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages.

The brain in your head was manufactured in Onitsha that’s why it is malfunctioning

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Teeneyo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
After election..evrywhere go calm
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Greyworld: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
lecowas:

Hahaha, what abt the "Lagos is no man's land?" Or u also believe that? See Igbo claiming to know Afonja story more than me?

Don't worry, you'll get ur 5 states Biafra soon. This will be Yorubas parting gift to My Biafran brothers grin

You can pay for visa if you wish to come back to Nigeria and be treated like a foreigner in the zoo.
You are dull... I don't care about you or your history or Afonja. I never mentioned it. You brought it here. I never said I know your history more than you

Did you see the voting pattern?? Oops you were blind to that part.

Don't embarrass your self... its not about size or number of states. The entire UAE can be squeezed into Niger state yet Nigeria government owes them hence Emirate airline doesn't fly to Nigeria.

In terms of living standards and all, Nigeria with over 200 million people and massive land mass cant compare with Singapore or Japan or most tiny countries.

If you read my comments about the no man's land you ll know my stand on the matter.

Well do your worst... kill all the igbos in Lagos, burn their shops. I dare you to do what you wish.

If you can't do that then shut up and let's hear word.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by lecowas: 3:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Greyworld:

You are dull... I don't care about you or your history or Afonja. I never mentioned it. You brought it here. I never said I know your history more than you

Did you see the voting pattern?? Oops you were blind to that part.

Don't embarrass your self... its not about size or number of states. The entire UAE can be squeezed into Niger state yet Nigeria government owes them hence Emirate airline doesn't fly to Nigeria.

In terms of living standards and all, Nigeria with over 200 million people and massive land mass cant compare with Singapore or Japan or most tiny countries.

If you read my comments about the no man's land you ll know my stand on the matter.

Well do your worst... kill all the igbos in Lagos, burn their shops. I dare you to do what you wish.

If you can't do that then shut up and let's hear word.

Why are u suddenly getting angry and nervous upon hearing 5 states Biafra. I never said anything about killing igbos and I do not support war in any form. But if u guys don't want to be Nigerians, I'm simply supporting your Biafra cause. cheesy

And for the records, you're the dull one here. U guys don't think and that's why u cannot succeed in the Nigerian political space.
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Greyworld: 4:23am On Mar 05, 2023
lecowas:

Why are u suddenly getting angry and nervous upon hearing 5 states Biafra. I never said anything about killing igbos and I do not support war in any form. But if u guys don't want to be Nigerians, I'm simply supporting your Biafra cause. cheesy

And for the records, you're the dull one here. U guys don't think and that's why u cannot succeed in the Nigerian political space.

I have given enough time and more. Like I said, do as you please with the Igbos. If there aintba thing you can do REST.

Peace be upon You.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by ImperialYoruba: 4:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

It's no Longer Funny! undecided

IGBO this, Igbo that.

Just because PETER OBI came out to contest Presidency, Igbos have received lots of Curses and Hate sad

Just because the Rhode Vivour (Whose Father is a Founding Father of Lagos) came to contest Governorship and his Mother is Igbo,
Hell and Brimstone is threatened to be Unleashed. embarassed

The Yorubas Harbouring and Dishing out IgboPhobic Sentiments and claiming Igbo will Take over the state Should Relax.

IGBOS are in Warri, Yenagoa, Benin City, Markurdi, Kano, Sokoto,etc...
And They have NOT tried to do Anything like Take over! sad

IgboMan just wants to Make Money and impress (or Oppress) his Kinsmen @Home. cheesy

So These Yorubas, Chill, OK?.

How is his grandfather a founding father of Lagos?

Please enumerate what he contributed in development of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by truthhurtsnaira: 4:44am On Mar 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

It's no Longer Funny! undecided

IGBO this, Igbo that.

Just because PETER OBI came out to contest Presidency, Igbos have received lots of Curses and Hate sad

Just because the Rhode Vivour (Whose Father is a Founding Father of Lagos) came to contest Governorship and his Mother is Igbo,
Hell and Brimstone is threatened to be Unleashed. embarassed

The Yorubas Harbouring and Dishing out IgboPhobic Sentiments and claiming Igbo will Take over the state Should Relax.

IGBOS are in Warri, Yenagoa, Benin City, Markurdi, Kano, Sokoto,etc...
And They have NOT tried to do Anything like Take over! sad

IgboMan just wants to Make Money and impress (or Oppress) his Kinsmen @Home. cheesy

So These Yorubas, Chill, OK?.

It is not Yoruba as a whole, Yoruba today today that support Obi are even being abused by APC Yoruba.

APC Yoruba can't tell you why they voted Asiwaju, can't even tell you where Asiwaju stands on any issue. It is a shame but not a surprise. That is how they role. Dem like how he dance, how he speak, how he carry broom, how he Buga.... they see themselves in HIM....

But God will not allow them to JAPA..... The darkness is coming and will slap their Nigger Brains soon

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Mfetenang: 4:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Just go home to your dirty IPOB village, stop asking stupid questions.
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

How is his grandfather a founding father of Lagos?

Please enumerate what he contributed in development of Lagos?

GO AND VERIFY. sad

Type the man's name and Get ur answers. smiley
Re: Igbophobia Ongoing In Lagos And South West: What's Happening? by jude79(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

The brain in your head was manufactured in Onitsha that’s why it is malfunctioning

Hahaha, even though he's saying the truth, your reply is epic, all in all to progress, we need to work together, I will rather than join the Ibos and progress together with them, than to sulk in jealousy, peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Egbema Power Plant , Set For 1st Fire Commissioning & Commercial Operations / Osun Leads In Nigeria’s School Enrolment / Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.