Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters (5024 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

.. he's called has come third, running from pillar to post won't change that

We know. And we're in court to contest that. It's a wonder why those who supposedly won are crying around the most.😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by PoliteActivist: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2023
naijapips04:

Na your papa sell drug give am?

My papa does not sometimes forget where he is or start talking blububla, neither has my papa ever been to Chicago! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by PoliteActivist: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
All of us are into drugs. Swear if you have not taken any drug all your life

No, genius, we mean hard drugs. Of all presidential candidates,, only Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by SaiOba: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Omõ-ale jatijati...
Kpele O.oo
Go hug a transformer n dry slowly
Helgreenluv:

I am a frustrated being. That Is why i Keep wailing.
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Helgreenluv(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
SaiOba:
Omõ-ale jatijati...
Kpele O.oo
Go hug a transformer n dry slowly
E pain na well well. Kikikiki. Jagaban is your President elect whether you like am or not. Stop taking that substance that you are taking.
I brought something for you. Use this to hang yourself and end your miserable life

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by spearman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Peter Obi has been implicated in drug cartels numerous times, along with his eternal friend Benjamin Ubah, an ex-convict in the United States of America for drug offenses. Not only him, but his brother, Damian Obi, has been barred from entering the United States for the same drug-related offense. We have other names for those who are his allies and childhood friends. It’s on good record that a certain Gregory Obi was involved in this drug syndicate, which was Peter Obi, but he quickly dropped the name Gregory from his documents and replaced it with Peter and Onwubuasi to alter his identity till date.
STRONG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Yoruba Investment In The East / Latest News Headlines On Nigeria / Attackers killed by own explosives in Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.