Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters (5025 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Mintyguy(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2023
One baffling thing about obidints is that they always accuse for what they are guilty of.
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by amuwo1980: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Trash

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Helgreenluv(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2023
SaiOba:
Obi as a druggiΔ“e can fly to any part of the world. But Tinubu as a druggiΔ“e can't even fly to United States...

Americans are still waiting for Tinubu..πŸ˜‚

Atiku has flown to America and MUST fly with sitting Governors if him no want....πŸ˜‚

Make Tinubu fly go there, make we check something first.. πŸ˜‚

Awon werey BATstards πŸ˜‚ wey no no where to call out/drag their papa
Shey na your papa go arrest am if he go USA? Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DONFASZY(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
@op
U b bingo
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by flokii: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

Sarz is a music artiste currently minding his business; allow him be. SARS is a Federal apparatus that receives instructions from the FG . Any insinuations you're making is due to the government of misplaced priorities that you support. He is that clean.

Obi is not like this APC-led administration that appoints CBN instead of Ministry of Agriculture or Bank of Agriculture to oversee a 100% agricultural programme like Paddy Rice. 😌

Sars not Sarz right..

There are hit men everywhere but using the ones in Police Force is very dangerous to our continued existence, simply put an existential threat to citizens of Nigeria.

Pay attention to what I wrote.. that Nwafor was a buddy and chief security officer to Obi makes the Akwuzu Sars matter important.

There were several police commands and state commissioners of Police in that same Anambra but the one attached to Obi was indicted. Remove the cloak of tribalism from your eyes and reason objectively.
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by lebienconnu: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2023
The zombies never disappoint. We say prove the writer wrong and they say we don't have time to read. Okay, what is the relationship between your "messiah" and the killer machine and human parts merchant, James Nwafor?

According to the zombies, Tinubu made his money from Lagos state. Good we know his source of wealth.
How did your "savior" make his billions? He shoud at least teach you.

Meanwhile, Mr Nemesis that will catch up with Nwafor is still strategizing. Surely he does not dissapoint. Remember the famous tailor, 007 Abba Kyari.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by famouscargo4u: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2023
N2B2:
An opinion piece from a wondering political operative β€” urchin today & PDP man yesterday, wherever belle face.

But watch as this piece hit the front page because it's anti-Obi.

Can you deny most of the things in the write-up? Was he not the governor when Awkuzu kill people at will and sell their body parts? Is James Nwaflr not acting on his orders? Did he conduct LG elections for over 7 years? Is he not a major importer of groceries? Most of you all are ethnic bigot and hypocrites. Obi is good but has so many bad parts too. You all paint him as a saint. During his reign on Anambra only Catholic has a voice other non-catholic or non-Anambra people have no say in his governance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DONFASZY(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2023
naijapips04:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/02/you-are-evil-corrupt-open-letter-peter-obi-uloka-chukwubuikem

In 2003, He was elected the governor of Anambara state, by the masses of Anambra state.
PDP stole the mandate and swore Chris Ngige into office, illegally.

He went to court and this lasted for THREE (3) good YEARS.
In 2006, Peter Obi secured a judgement at the Supreme Court sitting in Enugu, where he was declared GOVERNOR of Anambra state.
He was sworn in as governor on the 17th Day of March 2006.

Less than EIGHT (cool Months, PDP hoodlums IMPEACHED him for refusing to share the state money πŸ’΄ to them.
He went back to court. THREE (3) months latter, he got a victory at the court, as his impeachment was declared NULL & VOID. On the 9th of February, he was sworn in again into office, to complete his 1st Tenure.

He served out his term in office and was elected for a second term, which he served out smoothly.

Till date, no single allegation has been made against him, for any missing PENNY while in office.

FELLOW NIGERIANS, those that are 100% ObiDient, this fight is not physical nor spiritual alone. This is a mystic πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ fight and our candidate is a mysterious child, who has never found his way up easily and who has never ended up without RECLAIMING whatever the masses hands over to him.
Obi will be sworn in as Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ President, but do not be jittery when the Anambra scenario plays out. This is because, Obi is a divine mandate, designed to change the electoral calendar πŸ—“οΈ of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ where presidential elections may no longer hold same time with any other election πŸ—³οΈ

Copied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Svoboda(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Every grounded person in Anambra knows that obi is a crooked liar whose wealth history is immersed in drugs.

Forget about the persona he puts up. The obidients
are easily decieved.
Obis image was laundered by the catholic church who sees him as an assets in power.
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2023
flokii:

Pay attention to what I wrote.. that Nwafor was a buddy and chief security officer to Obi makes the Akwuzu Sars matter important.

Why would anyone want to pay attention to typical APC supporters lies fostered by bigoted fantasies? You may want to refine your lies as the CSO attached to Obi personally was Colonel George Molokwu (retd). And even the CSO doesn't know Nwafor on a personal level; which is not strange since His Excellency, Peter Obi, being one of pristine character, does not associate himself with time-wasting affairs.

Surely there are more relevant things to do with one's intellect.✌🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by flokii: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

Why would anyone want to pay attention to typical APC supporters lies fostered by bigoted fantasies?

Surely there are more relevant things to do with one's intellect.✌🏾

But you paid attention to the Lekki protest and even screamed blue murder over lies of massacre at Lekki that never happened.
The one that happened in Anambra with enough evidence, you have refused to show interest. Isn't this called HYPOCRISY?
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by ProphetM0hammad: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
You are very foolish if you are just knowing this fact
Obi was in the cartel in Bolivia
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
flokii:

But you paid attention to the Lekki protest and even screamed blue murder over lies of massacre at Lekki that never happened.
The one that happened in Anambra with enough evidence, you have refused to show interest. Isn't this calked HYPOCRISY?

By 'you', you meant millions of Nigerians, local and international media outlets (CNN, Al Jazeera and the likes) who even carried out forensic analysis on the happenings of Oct 20 right? It's a worthy mention; better than BMCs and Urchins, if you ask me.

Unlike you people who dwell on hearsay and WhatsApp propaganda, I currently reside in Lagos but was in Anambra during Peter Obi's ascension and tenure. So, yeah, I take factual evidence and finding out things for myself over copy, paste and share; just like a simple search revealed Obi's CSO, something you've never bothered to confirm since you started sharing your weird fantasies. 😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by flokii: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

By 'you', you meant millions of Nigerians, local and international media outlets (CNN, Al Jazeera and the likes) who even carried out forensic analysis on the happenings of Oct 20 right? It's a worthy mention; better than BMCs and Urchins, if you ask me.

Unlike you people who dwell on hearsay and WhatsApp propaganda, I currently reside in Lagos but was in Anambra during Peter Obi's ascension and tenure. So, yeah, I take factual evidence and finding out things for myself over copy, paste and share; just like a simple search revealed Obi's CSO, something you've never bothered to confirm since you started sharing your weird fantasies. 😌

I'm sensing that you're a barrister or work with a law firm.. they are the ones that like dribbling and shifting post.

The bottom line is that your Obi's hands are not clean and is infact everything a Christian ought not to be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by PlaysNigeria: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Anyone who believes in a Nigerian politician needs mental check.
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
flokii:

The bottom line is that your Obi's hands are not clean and is infact everything a Christian ought not to be.

Obi's hands are clean. Obi is immaculate. APC devoted millions in resources and personnel to this cause but failed to get anything on him beyond beer parlour gossips, most of which helped sharpen Bayo Onanuga's deleting skills.

Of course, you're welcome to prove me wrong with any government record in support of whatever you perceive a crime in his name and by government laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:
This opinion piece was written in 2020. Everyone and their momma know that Peter Obi was a drug dealer and 419... a criminal like most Nigerian Politicians that ever lived outside the country.

You Yoruba's ar now dancing naked in the market place.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by ProphetM0hammad: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

So you were in Anambra when he was governor.

Drop your own comment and observations on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Other ibos have given an honest review about Obi there
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So you were in Anambra when he was governor.

Drop your own comment and observations on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/ what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Other ibos have given an honest review about Obi there

I guess you mean Igbos? A clear demonstration of knowledge of the subject matter is necessary. Anyone who spells the tribe name as 'Ibos' is unlikely to know much on Igbo affairs.

Same applies to your knowledge of tenses. Peter Obi left office around 9 odd years ago. We should be talking of what he did or what he has done today (past/perfect tense), not what he is doing . Even Obiano doesn't have that space anymore. It's now Soludo's fort.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by ProphetM0hammad: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

I guess you mean Igbos? A clear demonstration of knowledge of the subject matter is necessary. Anyone who spells the tribe name as 'Ibos' is unlikely to know much on Igbo affairs.

Same applies to your knowledge of tenses. Peter Obi left office around 9 odd years ago. We should be talking of what he did or what he has done today (past/perfect tense), not what he is doing . Even Obiano doesn't have that space anymore. It's now Soludo's fort.

Thank you.

Stop beating about the bush

Typical daft obidense, talking about tenses
I didn't create the thread, i just copied the link for you. It was created by your fellow ibo man a long time ago where they lamented and cursed Obi

That thread is more than 10 years old and ibos gave an honest review about Adaobi there.
Go and open it and see for yourself and stop calling him a Saint
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by christistruth01: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2023
We know !

Peter Obi's UNN classmates already told us so

Asari Dokubo also made a Video confirming

that Peter Obi is a Criminal he knows well
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Donpenny(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2023
I have never seen people so hate filled and tribalist as an igbo obident. They believed everyone voted their obi . The fact that some few people from a dot spot in a geographical location voted obi doesn't mean every Nigerian voted him. Democracy is a game of number. Know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by SaiOba: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2023
OmΓ΅-ale wey sabi naada.. why ya papa no go naa.. opunu oshi, who ya papa dey defend sef.. ijiot wey no get shame for face.. smello sef dey mention me. Tueh!
Helgreenluv:

Shey na your papa go arrest am if he go USA? Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2023
naijapips04:

But if it is Tinubu, you will read every single word. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
let tulumbu enter plane go US now, atleast as president-elect, immunity suppose cover am abi?

let him go US, I want to check somtin.
cool
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That thread is more than 10 years old and ibos gave an honest review about Adaobi there.
Go and open it and see for yourself and stop calling him a Saint

Nice. Initially you said I should go give my review. Now you're saying I should go and see the reviews of others.

I understand Peter Obi's ultra straightforward and righteous leadership created a lot of enemies for him; just like his appearance on the Nigerian political scene is making people rig senselessly and Urchins to defend the indefensible.

10 years from now, these lies of yours today will lose value just like the lies against his stewardship in Anambra lost value. Lies never stand the test of time. 😁

The same people who nicknamed him Adaobi because of his voice when he came in, nicknamed him Okwute when he was leaving because of his strength of character.

You go believe las las. Nah play you dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Donpenny:
Know the truth and the truth shall set you free

The truth is why Obi is in court now. Are you not happy that OBIdients are about to find out the truth in a Nigerian Court under the APC-led government? You should be confident because I don't understand these consistent whining by people who will supposedly teach them a lessonπŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Helgreenluv(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2023
SaiOba:
OmΓ΅-ale wey sabi naada.. why ya papa no go naa.. opunu oshi, who ya papa dey defend sef.. ijiot wey no get shame for face.. smello sef dey mention me. Tueh!
You are a frustrated. Keep wailing.
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by ProphetM0hammad: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

Nice. Initially you said I should go give my review. Now you're saying I should go and see the reviews of others.

I understand Peter Obi's ultra straightforward and righteous leadership created a lot of enemies for him; just like his appearance on the Nigerian political scene is making people rig senselessly and Urchins to defend the indefensible.

10 years from now, these lies of yours today will lose value just like the lies against his stewardship in Anambra lost value. Lies never stand the test of time. 😁

The same people who nicknamed him Adaobi because of his voice when he came in, nicknamed him Okwute when he was leaving because of his strength of character.

You are the one playing
His righteous leadership made him owe doctors for 13 months too
Adaobi or obiagelli whichever one he's called has come third, running from pillar to post won't change that
Re: Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters by Prosper123: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2023
DesChyko:

There is nobody who lived in Anambra when Obi finished his tenure that would never praise. His tenure was a bit delayed, I think because of court cases and whatever. And you know Igbos especially the Anambra is very vocal. They can bash you for a little delay. But he finished, nobody complained. Till now Ngige and Obi are two of the best Governors in Anambra. But Peter is leading.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Yoruba Woman Won FCT Senatorial Seat & Nobody Is Complaining. Why? / The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.