Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors (315 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians / 'never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups.' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors by AlaafinOfOyo: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Have you noticed that most professors in Nigeria seem to be socially daft? Like they're the demography that were most vocal in supporting Buhari in 2015 just like that Kperoogi or whatever he is called. Even the Nobel Laurette, Wole Soyinka, Pat Utomi and others.

The odium and disgrace they brought on themselves seems to be the reason why they didn't stick out their neck to support Tinubu this time because I'm sure that in their inebriated minds, Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Africans after transatlantic slave trade.

Are they not the ones politicians are using to rig elections in Nigeria? Maurice Iwu, Mahmoud whatever and who knows others. Its obvious that something is wrong with Nigerian professors.

I'm just curious. Do other countries have this many stupid people moving around as professors?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2023
I am disappointed in Prof. T.C Adias.
Re: Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2023
I am disappointed in Prof. T.C Adias. I know him like the back of my hand.
Re: Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors by biina: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Have you noticed that most professors in Nigeria seem to be socially daft? Like they're the demography that were most vocal in supporting Buhari in 2015 just like that Kperoogi or whatever he is called. Even the Nobel Laurette, Wole Soyinka, Pat Utomi and others.

The odium and disgrace they brought on themselves seems to be the reason why they didn't stick out their neck to support Tinubu this time because I'm sure that in their inebriated minds, Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Africans after transatlantic slave trade.

Are they not the ones politicians are using to rig elections in Nigeria? Maurice Iwu, Mahmoud whatever and who knows others. Its obvious that something is wrong with Nigerian professors.

I'm just curious. Do other countries have this many stupid people moving around as professors?
What else could be more wrong with them besides being Nigerian? undecided
Re: Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors by princeade86(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Politics turned Nigeria professors to illiterate and graduates to dunce.
Re: Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors by 9japride(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
But unfortunately, majority of the masses are just plain wicked. They can happily elect a misfit just to pepper eye other regions. Those professors are product of the masses, a situation where everyone is just a champion in tribalism, bigotry and religious fanatism. With all the smartness claimed by people, they can't even make the country great or ensure basic amenities are provided. But if it's to open meaningless tribal post on social media they are champions. Disturbing everyone with one Nigeria slogan but depriving others from attaining the post of the president. Very wicked set of things claiming woke but archaic in reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Victory: Why PDP Protested At INEC Headquarters – Atiku / Now That Governorship And State House Of Assembly Elections Has Been Postponed / What Do You Think About This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.