Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians (2782 Views)

Nigeria Seems To Have The Highest Number Of Stupid Professors / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest / 'never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups.' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by VaselineCrew: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Always suffering and smiling, always. Everything is a joke to them.

Electing touts and useless leaders despite knowing that those leader have nothing to offer.

They will leave the best candidate, the most educated, the most accomplished... for a useless person from their tribe so that they can continue suffering and smiling.

When will this country ever get better with useless citizens, propping up useless leaders?

Now they have their eyes set on 2023, everyday, 2023. Not like they want to bring in the best leader oo, but they are waiting to bring in another useless fellow to continue suffering and smiling.

It like a country filled with apes, country of the apes..

I don't even know anymore, I need to hustle and leave this place filled with hatred for self and love for tormentors

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Freddykrueger: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Blame the backward, quota system ethnic bigots from the north and yoruba muslims for this disaster. They knew buhari was a failure yet they reinforced him back to power.
"Never reinforce failure"- Olusegun Obasanjo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by ChoCho54(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
OP pelee..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by zionmde: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Always suffering and smiling, always. Everything is a joke to them.

Electing touts and useless leaders despite knowing that those leader have nothing to offer.

They will leave the best candidate, the most educated, the most accomplished... for a useless person from their tribe so that they can continue suffering and smiling.

When will this country ever get better with useless citizens, propping up useless leaders?

Now they have their eyes set on 2023, everyday, 2023. Not like they want to bring in the best leader oo, but they are waiting to bring in another useless fellow to continue suffering and smiling.

It like a country filled with apes, country of the apes..

I don't even know anymore, I need to hustle and leave this place filled with hatred for self and love for tormentors
ur moniker doesn't differentiate u from stupidity either

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria is heading for a cliff unless something drastic is done. Just try and find your way out of the country.

Look at the names the clowns are even mentioning for 2023:Tinubu,El-Rufai,Atiku and other jokers that will keep the country a fantastically corrupt shithole that has made no progress since 1960.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Nigeria is heading for a cliff unless something drastic is done. Just try and find your way out of the country.

Look the names the clowns are even mentioning for 2023:Tinubu,El-Rufai,Atiku and other jokers that will keep the country a fantastically corrupt shithole that has made no progress since 1960.
Go on. Name people. Lets see if they are supportable.
Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Go on. Name people. Lets see if they are supportable.
This is my team led by President Tony Elumelu.

https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-corruption

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is my team led by President Tony Elumelu.

https://www.nairaland.com/5690877/dream-team-transform-nigeria-corruption
Good. Now, all you got to do is get them to run for office and convince us to vote for them.
Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Good. Now, all you got to do is get them to run for office and convince us to vote for them.
Nigerians love their fantastically corrupt leaders who use bullion vans to share cash to them and provide stomach infrastructure in the form of rice,eba and egusi.

The kind of jazz the politicians have cooked nor be here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 2:23am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigerians love their fantastically corrupt leaders who use bullion vans to share cash to them and provide stomach infrastructure in the form of rice,eba and egusi.

The kind of jazz the politicians have cooked nor be here.
Sounds like you got lots of work to do then.
Or are you not serious or up to it?

How would we go about making Nigerians stop loving "their fantastically corrupt leaders who use bullion vans to share cash to them and provide stomach infrastructure in the form of rice, eba and egusi"?

And on a side note, why should Nigerians be made to stop loving "their fantastically corrupt leaders who use bullion vans to share cash to them and provide stomach infrastructure in the form of rice, eba and egusi"?

Are Nigerians not getting exactly what we ask for?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Sounds like you got lots of work to do then.
Or are you not serious or up to it?

How would we go about making Nigerians stop loving "their fantastically corrupt leaders who use bullion vans to share cash to them and provide stomach infrastructure in the form of rice, eba and egusi"?

And on a side note, why should Nigerians be made to stop loving "their fantastically corrupt leaders who use bullion vans to share cash to them and provide stomach infrastructure in the form of rice, eba and egusi"?

Are Nigerians not getting exactly what we ask for?
You can't try to change the status quo. Nigeria is destined to be a failed state and if you get in the way you know what will happen...

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 3:03am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You can't try to change the status quo. Nigeria is destined to be a failed state and If you get in the way you know what happen...
I don't agree Nigeria is "destined to be a failed state" because that would mean Nigerians, you and I, are failures, and that cannot possibly be true.

There are very many Nigerians getting in the way successfully. And besides, Nigeria is not a failed state. We are developing according to our collective abilities. Please just admit if you are not up to the task.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

I don't agree Nigeria is "destined to be a failed state" because that would mean Nigerians, you and I, are failures, and that cannot possibly be true.

There are very many Nigerians getting in the way successfully. And besides, Nigeria is not a failed state. We are developing according to our collective abilities. Please just admit if you are not up to the task.
We are the world's poverty capital. One of the few countries in the world that is still surviving despite leaders , looting $600 billion dollars since 1960.
Nigeria has failed in all ramifications in it's responsibility to it's citizens in the provision of water,electricity,sanitation,hospitals and security, just to name a few.
Nigerian youths are risking their lives through the Sahara Dessert and Mediterrean Sea to get to Europe and yet you say the country is not a failed stated.

Your President takes a 6 hour flight to London,UK for medical treatment and you tell me you are not living in a failed state.
We were rated alongside Afghanistan as the most corrupt countries in the world by David Cameron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 3:31am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We are the world's poverty capital. One of the few countries in the world that is still surviving despite leaders , looting $600 billion dollars since 1960.
Nigeria has failed in all ramifications in it's responsibility to it's citizens in the provision of water,electricity,sanitation,hospitals and security, just to name a few.
Nigerian youths are risking their lives through the Sahara Dessert and Mediterrean Sea to get to Europe and yet you say the country is not a failed stated.
First, Nigerian youths risking their lives through the Sahara Dessert are stupid. If they were not stupid, they'd find easier, less dangerous ways to achieve their goals. In fact, they are committing suicide! I guess they gave up and failed. Thankfully, they are in the minority. The majority of Nigerian youths are getting an education and learning a trade.

Second, Nigeria is not responsible for you or for providing you with water, electricity, sanitation, hospitals and security. It is we Nigerians, you, I, all of us, who are responsible for providing those things for ourselves since they do not fall down from heaven. When we learn to say, "let there be", those things will surely be.

And finally, despite all the abominable looting of "$600 billion dollars since 1960" and even the worse looting of our human capital, Nigeria, Nigerians, I personally hail us. We must be resilient. And to be honest, we are not the "world's poverty capital". There are many countries poorer than we are.

By the way, we should be talking how to get your President Tony Elumelu but you are failing already! Have you no will to fight for what you want? Be assured that the Tinubus, El-Rufais and Atikus are being much more diligent than this. We should not complain if we are lazy fuqs!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 3:40am On Apr 12, 2020
I hope there are not many who have adopted this "failed state" mantra of your's, because it's one thing having to fight those who want Nigeria to fail, but to have to bury the dead weight of those who think we've failed already just makes the task harder.

Nobody listens to David Cameron. He is corrupt himself. And we get our cars from abroad because we have not yet figured out how to make them ourselves. Same with our healthcare. That does not imply we have failed but that we are developing, and should try harder because Nigeria, like Rome, can't be built in a day, and we've only been at it 60 years.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by kotv: 3:43am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Nigeria is a failed state. What’s developing about Nigeria? Name one thing that’s working in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:
I hope there are not many who have adopted this "failed state" mantra of your's, because it's one thing having to fight those who want Nigeria to fail, but to have to bury the dead weight of those who think we've failed already just makes the task harder.

Nobody listens to David Cameron. He is corrupt himself. And we get our cars from abroad because we have not yet figured out how to make them ourselves. Same with our healthcare. That does not imply we have failed but that we are developing, and should try harder because Nigeria, like Rome, can't be built in a day, and we've only been at it 60 years.
Rwanda survived one of the worst genocides in history and look how they are progressing. Kagame is not making excuses. He has set a short-term plans for electrification,portable water access,transportation,healthcare and has been achieving them.
No one will know just 20 years ago over 2 million people died in Rwanda genocide. They plan to have 24 hour electricity by 2024.

Nigeria has no excuse to be a failed state.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 3:53am On Apr 12, 2020
kotv:

Nigeria is a failed state. What’s developing about Nigeria? Name one thing that’s working in Nigeria?
Does your own Nigeria exist without we the Nigerians who make our Nigeria how it is?

I'm Nigerian. I'm working. That's me. A successful hardworking developing Nigerian. I'm sorry if you have failed.
Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Rwanda survived one of the worst genocides in history and look how they are progressing. Kagame is not making excuses. He has set a short-term plans for electrification,portable water access,transportation,healthcare and has been achieving them.
No one will know just 20 years ago over 2 million people died in Rwanda
Nigeria has no excuse to be a failed state.
You know very well that Nigeria, with our numerous tribes and vast population, is nowhere like two tribe Rwanda, and besides, there's no way we would put up with Kagame's human rights violations! Iraq and Libya had similar rulers, and we know how it ended for them despite their "short-term plans for electrification, portable water access, transportation, healthcare".

Perhaps the problem is we did not fail like Rwanda failed, which goes to show there's a lot more failure to go, and I say that despite our own civil war. Rwanda had an outright breakdown in morals so might want to put up with more than we are willing to put up with.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

You know very well that Nigeria, with our numerous tribes and vast population, is nowhere like two tribe Rwanda, and besides, there's no way we would put up with Kagame's human rights violations! Iraq and Libya had similar rulers, and we know how it ended for them despite their "short-term plans for electrification, portable water access, transportation, healthcare".

Perhaps the problem is we did not fail like Rwanda failed, which goes to show there's a lot more failure to go, and I say that despite our own civil war. Rwanda had an outright breakdown in morals so might want to put up with more than we are willing to put up with.
Nigeria has one of the worst human rights record what are you talking about!The police and army meant to protect you openly extort you for money and tag you an armed robber and lock you up when you don't pay them bribes.
Nigeria is even retrogressing. Go and see what Kagame is doing in Rwanda, if we had a leader that was visionary like him we will be making progress.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria has one of the worst human rights record what are you talking about!The police and army meant to protect you openly extort you for money and tag you an armed robber and lock you up when you don't pay them bribes.
Nigeria is even retrogressing. Go and see what Kagame is doing in Rwanda, if we had a leader that was visionary like him we will be making progress.
You can have a leader like Kagame if you work for it. Kagame did not fall on Rwanda from heaven.

In fact, isn't that what your President Tony Elumelu is about? A Kagame for Nigeria? But here you are repeatedly claiming you have failed before you've even begun as if its not us who choose our leaders.

Are you so unwilling to work for your President Tony Elumelu?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

You can have a leader like Kagame if you work for it. Kagame did not fall on Rwanda from heaven.

In fact, isn't that what your President Tony Elumelu is about? A Kagame for Nigeria? But here you are repeatedly claiming you have failed before you've even begun as if its not us who choose our leaders.

You saw what Jerry Rawlings had to do to set Ghana on the right path. There are people making away with bullion vans and you think they will let Nigeria go from theirs grasps without a fight.

Nigeria is a mafia state ruled by an organized crime syndicate,you don't move against the Costra Nostra.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by budaatum: 4:57am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You saw what Jerry Rawlings had to do to set Ghana on the right path. There are people making away with bullion vans and you think they will let Nigeria go from theirs grasps without a fight.

Nigeria is a mafia state ruled by an organized crime syndicate,you don't move against the Costra Nostra.
Jerry Rawlings was a man of his times and those times are long gone. Or have you forgotten we fought for democracy? It means, no tyrants like Jerry Rawlings! We would not like bubu to be jailing anyone for 200 years or shooting them with no proper trials like Rawlings did, twice! That's what failing states do.

That bit about mafia, I'll just pass since its not true. We are not sufficiently developed for Costra Nostra, and we all know there's nothing organised about us.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Jerry Rawlings was a man of his times and those times are long gone. Or have you forgotten we fought for democracy? It means, no tyrants like Jerry Rawlings! We would not like bubu to be jailing anyone for 200 years or shooting them with no proper trials like Rawlings did, twice! That's what failing states do.

That bit about mafia, I'll just pass since its not true. We are not sufficiently developed for Costra Nostra, and we all know there's nothing organised about us.

Buhari is head of the syndicate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by ican2020: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Is only God that can many Nigerians from stupidity

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

As at today, Nigeria has failed, it has failed to protect lives and properties, it has failed to assist in uplifting its citizens, to top it off, this corona thing has exposed the incompetent FG more, our debt are shooting through the roof with no tangible infrastructure to pay off the loans, rather we are borrowing to pay of loans at higher interest rate.

Debt at $26bn
Reserve at $35bn
Budget at $3bn
New loan requisition at $7bn..

And you still dont see that as failed?

Maybe you just saying this because you tend to align with Buhari and anything APC despite stats and indices showing how bad we have dropped from the bad we used to be in.

Now your modus operandi is to push the blame to the citizens who strive every single day to make ends meet without succour or alleviation from the Government. If you say the Govt provides that, this is the best time to prove it..

alas!, they cant, and the people are left to die in hunger and the ravaging pandemic..

A health minister whom does not even know if frontline officers are given hazard allowance claims to have the pandemic on check, and you dont call that "failed"...

Ruudvanisteroy pointed out vividly that Nigeria needs a new team of technocrats to take over the affairs of things, if not for anything, atleast a change from the status quo, but no.... the APC in you dont see things from that light, rather you claim those on that pedestal are lazy... now the Nigerian Airspace is locked, other countries are not willing to help, our debts are swallowing us up... the hardworking Nigerian has no good hospital, the hardworking Nigerian has no electricity, the hard working Nigerian has no drinkable water, the hardworking Nigerian has no food because terrorism has refused farmers to farm.. just maybe all of these are caused by laziness..

I hope when you wake up to this, you would begin to see things from the perspective of the common man whom cant provide some basic amenities that makes his hardwork a lot easier despite paying to the collective Government and not from a myopic fanatic partisan mindset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Yujin(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2020
kotv:

Do you mind him? Black people are another breed of humans. They don't want to face reality. Instead of charting another course when it's obvious that the present has failed, they'll settle for that failed state and continue to decline. People are being slaughtered everyday I their numbers without anyone doing anything about it. All other vices like you all have mentioned is obvious but for some people, we must stay like that. Shame
Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Yujin(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

How did Kagame rise in Rwanda? Was it through elections? Nothing good can head Nigeria from election.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Yujin(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Wow.. Nigeria lost at least 2 times the population lost by Rwanda and descended worst than her. You seem to love human blood if you're saying we didn't go down less than Rwanda. How many people do you want dead before enough will be enough? Hypocrites and sycophants are as evil as the main criminals(perpetrators). Let me prove it to you. Rwandans case was swift in damage and quick in rectification. From that year till now, unreasonable killings stopped dramatically paving way for the steady growth and development they're enjoying today. In Nigeria's case, the killings lingered and a fake pronouncement was made. Meanwhile, some people assumed the position of conquerors and continued the killings till date. Majority of conquerors bring no growth or development. They're just their for themselves as the fulanis have shown yet Yorubas will side with them. They've succeeded in destroying Nigeria in all facets and led hitherto progressive people to a standstill. See you promising Nigeria was but today her children have turned refugees all over the world despite the wealth she has. Shame on all those defending the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by limeta(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria should start from the very beginning
Free biafra so you too will be free
Nigeria will never make sense untill they let go of biafra .
Re: I'm Tired Of Stupid Nigerians by Staro: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2020
OP,
Me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of What The Youths In Osun State Did To Tinubu / Kemi Nelson Is Dead / Owo Under Attack Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.