Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated (31207 Views)

Falana: It’s Dangerous To Sanction 165k Voters Over Electoral Officers’ Mistakes / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / Betty Akeredolu Speaks On Imo-East Senatorial Primaries, Says Election Not Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Massiveglory: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Arutan:

By implication it means all the results from all the SE states particularly Imo state, Anambra, Enugu and Abia states should be outrightly cancelled due to the monumental fraud that took place there. Those results reflects nothing about our national diversity.

Calm down. These are the results where there were no elections. Uzodimma manufactured results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Cantonese: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
And who won those polling units where results appeared without vote casting? That should reveal those behind the massive rigging.

APC/Hope Uzodimma did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by CSTRR: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

If you like give Obi 100%, that's your problem. We saw you harassing APC voters in Anambra. Even before the election, you hardly see APC waste time and resources in the SE for obvious reasons.
Obi the 3rd class had gone to Tribunal, let him, in his delusion, prove to us how he got 25% in 24 states.
It's good that you know that apc has no hope in the east.
Atleast don't expect 25% there, if the real votes are counted m

We are talking about labour party here, not the apc.

Labour party has votes all across the country dislodging the apc and pdp from their places of strength.

Obi has gone to the tribunal. Stop crying about that.

Your fake president will be unraveled.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by broadman20: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2023
adioolayi:

Still hatred, bitter filled outburst as usual. You are still yet to learn anything.

Enjoy your defeat in agony grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha!

I'm still yet to learn anything!

Just like I was told by the useless celebrant from Katsina in 2015.

And now each time I asked them how market, they will be shouting Banditary Banditary Banditary.

Who knows what you will be shouting in 2027 after your robbery celebrations today.

Oh God of justice, please give me the grace to finish this second house o, that is almost completed.

Let useless urchins continue to beg on NAIRALAND after misbehaving with criminal politicians.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Angrymode: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2023
To me, even if it's one person's vote that was trampled on, the election is a failure! It doesn't matter wherever it happened, rigging of any form should be frowned upon and stamped out.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by ZombieSlayer1: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

The FG spent in excess of N300b on the just concluded elections.
You want all that money and efforts do down the drain?

To prove what?!

Use your head abeg.
We've had numerous reports of government officials stealing more than this so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by ZombieSlayer1: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2023
gabbytabby:

We have moved on God has chosen his own.

What do the thieves intend to do differently na to keep stealing and rigging now. We have got job to do.
Please don't bring God into this. God isn't a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by tungamaje: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Majesty7:

Wait. It is IMO where LP won more than 70%. So, who are we blaming?
Obi won with over 70%, yes we agree. But how many people voted out of the number of registered voters? He should have won with over 700,000 votes or even more if the election was well conducted. INEC fooled people like you by giving him that percentage whereas he should have won with a very high margin

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by ZombieSlayer1: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

Conduct the election a hundred times, Obi will lose a hundred times. He can never win SW and North. A loser that came 3rd behind Atiku is making the loudest noise, he didn't even score 25% spread.
You people never expected that Obi will do so well. He shocked y'all to the marrows. If not for Tinubu's massive rigging, obi would've won. I'm site you know this. Obi will reclaim his mandate and the devil will be put to shame

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by CSTRR: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2023
A president that could not win Lagos or Abuja but went to statpad in the villages of jigawa and zamfara where jamb cuttoff is less than 50.

Is that one a president? grin

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Putindbutt: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

You will give fook soon. This 2023. Evidences are too much.
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria. Mark my words.
Dash all APC votes in SE to Obi, he won't still come second. SE votes are inconsequential. The fact is without SW and North, Obi will n become President.
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Lashist(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Majesty7:

But it is very clear now that Imo election was rigged and LP won Imo handsdown with 78%
Did you even read what I said? I asked who rigged it for LP. For an election to be rigged, the inec must be involved. Are you saying inec officials that LP can't pay rigged it for them?? Do idiots like you even hear what you are saying...because foolish ppl like keyamo says something, mumu like you jumped on it. If it's so, then let inec cancel elections in imo and do everything again

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Lashist(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

Election were not held in most part yet results were declared and LP won all. How possible?
There was massive rigging, bullying, harassment in favour of Obi in the SE.
There are videos online where people were bullied in lagos and rivers and abuja by touts and police in the SW and SS. Can you show a video were touts and police helped LP in the SE. Then can you also show a video were APC idiots like you were celebrating for winning a polling unit?? cheesy sense una no get. One keyamo and alake that at first said elections was perfect bcus they won later changed mouth to say LP rigged elections and ofcourse, hungry idiots like you won't reason but jump on it asap. Tell us a particular place in SE were touts or police helped LP to rig elections or touts stole or burnt ballot boxes when APC was winning...just show one

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by gabbytabby: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Please don't bring God into this. God isn't a cheat.

Tinubu only by the grace of God
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Mayhem1: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2023
adioolayi:

And the abysmal performance of PO in Ekiti, Ondo, OYO, Osun and many Northern States he couldn't meet the 25% were rigged against him....right
swear on ur life it wasn't rigged😒

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:
Festus Kenyamo has said a counter petition would be filed against election in the SE. They must explain to us how 98% was rigged for Obi while other 17 candidates shared only 2%
SE is well known to give block votes and I don't expect anything different when their son of all people is the one involved.
Why will APC win a PU where ballot wasn't casted?

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by millionaireman: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Hope Uzodinma together with his lackeys like Jude Agabige former HOA and AGF of Imo state C.O.C Akaolisa, took soldiers to the Orlu, Orsu and Oru, intimidated the people to hide in their homes, set up One election premises only at the empty local government headquaters for all polling units under the L.G.As and imported strangers from Owerri to come thumbprint ballot papers. Took the papers to Owerri to falsify results.

That was how Osita Izunaso emerged senator.

Daylight robbery happened in Orlu, Orsu and Oru East. The video evidence exists.

A total sham that will be obliterated in the courts.

Yours truly witnessed this live. Trucks of soldiers shooting sporadically on the streets of the city of Orlu earlier crippled by Hope Uzodinma's vendetta since he became governor.
Voters got scared to come out. Those who dared to venture out had no election officers to attend to them.
Hope Uzodinma is a threat to democracy in Nigeria, and to Nigeria's integrity.
He has never won election in his lifetime, except by fictitious results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Tinubu slaves knew that the election was rigged massively
But this is Nigeria..they will surely protect their master

Obidient slaves like u can't even read and comprehend properly...did Tinubu win in any of the states mentioned above? So how can someone rig and lose?
Pls go and receive common sense!
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by adioolayi(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

I'm still yet to learn anything!

Just like I was told by the useless celebrant from Katsina in 2015.

And now each time I asked them how market, they will be shouting Banditary Banditary Banditary.

Who knows what you will be shouting in 2027 after your robbery celebrations today.

Oh God of justice, please give me the grace to finish this second house o, that is almost completed.

Let useless urchins continue to beg on NAIRALAND after misbehaving with criminal politicians.

grin cheesy grin cheesy ...What an excellent Buhari's Government for you ingrate. So, why the noise, if the so called Buhari's Government has prospered you Don't you think he deserves you praise him to high heaven You won't do anyways, because you are ingrate.

God has also blessed me, and I don't complain.

As for those that "beg on Nairaland", that you are trying to spite, ...I pray their ways will be prosperous also. Although, from my observations, TRUTH or FALSE, they largely come from one side of the country, mostlikely where you come from... except you are lying yourself grin cheesy grin.

I voted Sowore....I know he won't win...it was a protest vote against bad governance and to reward his activism. I have moved on.

I sane mind like mine knows if the elections are conducted under this same 2023 political conditions 20times...Peter Obi will not win. So, why the wishful thinking Why should someone that failed to make 25% in 2/3 of States and came third in majority of votes should be made President
How

He failed to form necessary alliance, jump into political ring in 8months ...even his kinsman, Governor Soludo and many Political elders in SE knows he can't win...why fooling yourselves

You can continue to rant...this 2023 elections has come and gone...Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the President elect and will be sworn in.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Majesty7:

But it is very clear now that Imo election was rigged and LP won Imo handsdown with 78%
SE is known for giving block votes. Whoever won the obviously rigged PUs is the rigger and I think that's why LP only won the entire state with 78% instead of the usual 90%+ SE are known to give even outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Putindbutt: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
CSTRR:

It's good that you know that apc has no hope in the east.
Atleast don't expect 25% there, if the real votes are counted m

We are talking about labour party here, not the apc.

Labour party has votes all across the country dislodging the apc and pdp from their places of strength.

Obi has gone to the tribunal. Stop crying about that.

Your fake president will be unraveled.
SE votes are inconsequential, how many times did you see Tinubu in SE soliciting for votes?. Like Kwankwaso said, Obidients are like Andrews liver salt, living in bubbles. Check the results,aside Lagos where Ibos transferred their PVCs to come vote, Obi only dislodged Atiku in PDP strongholds which did not come as a surprise to a lot of politically informed individuals. Atiku and other PDP chieftains also admitted to the fact that Obi would act a spoiler for them in their strongholds while APC strongholds remained intact.
Obi only won Nassarawa and Pleateu while Tinubu won the remaining. In NW and NE, Obi is a nobody, likewise in the SW too. Without SW and North, he can never become President.
Let him prove to the tribunal, who voted for him in the core North and SW.
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by adioolayi(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Mayhem1:
swear on ur life it wasn't rigged😒

Swear on your lineage LP didn't rig in SE.

I swear, LP bought votes in a polling unit at Ibadan SW that I witnessed (This is just one polling unit, and I witnessed it)

You can also swear LP didn't rig in SE.
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by shinealight(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Dapagun:
In this video by AriseTV, Electoral Officers in Imo state were seen protesting. They claimed that in some parts of Imo state, Elections were not held at all yet result sheets were produced complete with votes.

They said the wards include Oru West, Ohaji/Egbema local government areas yet results came from these areas and were collated. The said electoral results did not arrive in the areas and they dispersed voters who turned up to vote. So where did the results come from?

Video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8B76q5WEY

So, how did Obi and his Labour Party manage to get 78% in Imo State if not due to rigging? See kettle calling pot black! cool cool
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by CodeTemplar: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2023
tungamaje:

Obi won with over 70%, yes we agree. But how many people voted out of the number of registered voters? He should have won with over 700,000 votes or even more if the election was well conducted. INEC fooled people like you by giving him that percentage whereas he should have won with a very high margin
Exactly. 70 something percent is well below the average SE states gave and are known to give in past polls.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by thebar: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Tinubu slaves knew that the election was rigged massively
But this is Nigeria..they will surely protect their master

Massively rigged in Favour of OBI
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Putindbutt: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Lashist:

There are videos online where people were bullied in lagos and rivers and abuja by touts and police in the SW and SS. Can you show a video were touts and police helped LP in the SE. Then can you also show a video were APC idiots like you were celebrating for winning a polling unit?? cheesy sense una no get. One keyamo and alake that at first said elections was perfect bcus they won later changed mouth to say LP rigged elections and ofcourse, hungry idiots like you won't reason but jump on it asap. Tell us a particular place in SE were touts or police helped LP to rig elections or touts stole or burnt ballot boxes when APC was winning...just show one
Don't worry, APC Caimpaign team has enough evidence. This is just one of many.
https://www.nairaland.com/7585504/elderly-man-assaulted-voting-apc
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by gabbytabby: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2023
A country of dishonest people. The elections was carried out on the same basis it has always been carried out save that the igbo outdid himself and still they only got the third position.

They also forgot the 25percent which is the positive relationships and not arrogance

Even the Hausa and Fulani know that even thou they might get your vote they can never trust on your loyalty.
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Putindbutt: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Exactly. 70 something percent is well below the average SE states gave and are known to give in past polls.
In other words, PDP who traditionally has 90% of the votes in SE, automatically reduced to 2%. Thanks for confirming the rigging.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Wisfem: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Zikojukwu post=121457404]INEC is a threat to Nigeria's democracy.[/quote

Serial threat they are root of this issues
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by luluosas(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2023
INEC go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by BluntCrazeMan: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
So,, they used their hands to set the number of accredited voters inside the BVAS.??
Re: Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Zikojukwu:
INEC is a threat to Nigeria's democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.