Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy (60589 Views)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by tyinfinity: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2023
He should apologize for allowing peter obi to rig election in Lagos Edo enugu delta plateau and nasarawa.shame on you peter Gringori obituary OSU of Agulu came third despite all the ojoro from his camp
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by 0monnak0da: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2023
dfrost:

Definitely not. I mean you have to provide proof of what you said you saw. Not that hard, mate.
I don't have to
I can but I do not like your attitude so I won't
If you had said please I would have
So run along to Google
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by iammolise(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2023
It is not to bastardize the economy and thereafter come out to make feeble apologies. Grow a conscience and do the right thing for once.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Smartguyboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Inexperience idiot
I had once they take any bill to him to sign he doesn’t have any committee or advisers who will check the bill he will only ask you to swear by Allah if the bill will work that all.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by IkemChris(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2023
These guys are really smart...
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by infogeneral: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Have you fired Emefiele? A CBN governor who doesn't understand how the economy of Nigeria works or maybe he allowed his political sentiments overwhelm his sense of reasoning.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by 0monnak0da: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2023
I heard he apologised in Hausa language to Hausa speakers NOT to Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Shame of a man, shame of a party, shame of APC. Mumu urchins think they are doing us. They don't have brain to understand they are killing themselves.

Expect pro max of all these if Tinubu is sworn in. But God will not allow it.
if he is sworn in? 🤣 go & buy tissue for the catarrh dripping from your nose😂
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2023
I like this man jare!

Just see unrepentant and happy he is toying with the lives of his citizens! grin

This is the sort of leader most of you Nigerians deemed fit to return to power in 2019!!!

Suffer truly fit most Nigerians! That's why I no longer pity you fools! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by bizhop01: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't pity any Nigerian, they deserve every bad thing than happened to them.
They knew right from the beginning that the government desperate for power has nothing to offered, even after first 4 years there was handwriting on the wall but Idiots were chanting sai-baba 4+4 next level of hardship and miserable cool
Enjoy your next level in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Brushstrokes20: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided undecided
The lifeless SADIST is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Brushstrokes20: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2023
# usual Bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided undecided
The lifeless SADIST is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by AishaDant(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2023
The most INCOMPETENT CLOWN ever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by amade1: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2023
u always failed baba, ur policy is hard and at the end no meaningful result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by DonPADRO(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2023
Ikea81:
He should apologise to his ancestors for being stupid for 8years, and ending it with the worst election in the history of Nigeria
It was actually the freest and fairest election in Nigeria with the least number of deaths but hey because your candidate lost after all the underage voting in the East perpetrated by him and Labour Party, it was unfair🤷🏽‍♀️ before you come for me with underage voting in the north, remember that happened in Kano & the winner was Kwankwanso with over 1million votes
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
He's a big disappointment, the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election

Well, the policy was clearly a smokescreen designed to make most citizens suffer!

It's a sadistic administration!

They clearly never had any plan to conduct a proper election!... They just needed to create the mirage of going against corrupt politicians!

I have to give it to them... They pulled it off! They fooled both the smart and stupid!

The manipulative skill of such magnitude is really impressive! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2023
In the bastardization of Nigeria, Buhari is in the categories of Shehu Usman Shagari, Abacha,Abdulsalam,IBB. These men have done great damages to the development and progress of Nigeria.

Buhari promised a free and fair election but the worst election so far was conducted, even international communities are disappointed in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Kayzooni12: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2023
baba you fall many people hand
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by simongonner: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2023
The worst president ever in the history of this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by MartinsD12(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
President Buhari has apologized to Nigerians over the naira redesign policy, saying that it was not introduced to cause hardship, IGBERETV reports.

In his words;

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1631344417771593752?s=19

Recall in October 2022, the Governor of the Central Bank, Godwin Emefiele, announced the plan to redesign the N200, N500, and N1,000 notes. The policy resulted in a scarcity of Naira in February after the deadline for the swapping of the old notes for the new notes expired.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439969/president-buhari-apologizes-naira-redesign-policy/
Imagine after suffering and hardship this naira redesign policy brought to the Masses all incompetent buhari can do is to apologize to who ? You are not serious, buhari and APC remains the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:
Buhari no get shame

Shame?! What is there to be ashamed of?!!

A man failed as a dictator several decades ago... Still gets elected as a Democratic president by the same citizens. Fails woefully yet again in his first tenure, yet gets reelected!

Why should he be ashamed?!!

It's Nigerians who should bury their heads eternally in shame not Buhari!!!

Nigga is living the dream!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by mukthar2000(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2023
To Boost economy ,What do u understand about economy sai BABA?

Well, for the sake of new incoming JAGABAN AS PRESIDENT ,apology accepted

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by bencr7: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Not just only naira policy, apologize of how ur administration destroy d country economy for 8 bad years,but yet we will not still accept it, because u have a chance to redeem ur name in diz 2023 election,but u spoil it totally,thank God u will be still remember as d worst president ever in Nigeria.
See below of ur administration failure report card but I need change small!
Education-F9 and leadership-F9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by FarahAideed: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Can this man explain how this was to boost the economy
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by worksmart(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2023
He apologised for the hardship he was not apologising for the policy.
This is the worst type of journalism to use misleading headlines to push your own political agenda or views.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by shuttox: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Shame?! What is there to be ashamed of?!!

A man failed as a dictator several decades ago... Still gets elected as a Democratic president by the same citizens. Fails woefully yet again in his first tenure, yet gets reelected!

Why should he be ashamed?!!

It's Nigerians who should bury their heads eternally in shame not Buhari!!!

Nigga is living the dream!!! cool
You are supporting Buhari now ??

Tinubu slaves don't know their left and right
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by gigabyte13: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2023
First ever in my life time seeing a Nigerian president admitting his errors and apologising......
You are forgiven Sir.
The other Half Nigerians who were hailing you for the naira redesign policy, thinking it will work in their favour are now abusing you ecause, they failed too.
Won like pi.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2023
He’s not sorry. He’s not sorry at all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.