Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy (60595 Views)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Slurity(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Shame of a man, shame of a party, shame of APC. Mumu urchins think they are doing us. They don't have brain to understand they are killing themselves.

Expect pro max of all these if Tinubu is sworn in. But God will not allow it.
Hatred has blinded you, there is nothing point to the fact that Tinubu will be worse. Tinubu has shown capacity to turnaround negativity than any politicians in the history of this country and you know that. Election is over, hope for better days not full your sense with unhealthy hatred. Let this election happens 100 times Tinubu will still win. Stop fighting

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by blowjohn(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
FarahAideed:
Can this man explain how this was to boost the economy

By boosting the design of the naira.
Then boasting the production.
Then boosting the scarcity.

Then drinking boost lucozade on top the heads of the citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by harmonyglobal: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Buhari was bad to obidient from the beginning but was good when the Naira policy came because they saw that as a deterrent to Tinubu's victory. Everybody took the pain. Now the good president has apologized for the errors. Tinubu's victory is God's will

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by redirect(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
fake buhari i know can never apologise
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Very rubbish man F9 PRESIDIOT
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by dfrost: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
0monnak0da:

I don't have to
I can but I do not like your attitude so I won't
If you had said please I would have
So run along to Google

Small play, you carry fight? Haba. Where's the attitude? No vex you hear. We are bothers and sisters. We can't quarrel with each other.

Please show me.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by funshint(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Shame of a man, shame of a party, shame of APC. Mumu urchins think they are doing us. They don't have brain to understand they are killing themselves.

Expect pro max of all these if Tinubu is sworn in. But God will not allow it.
Shutup! Be focused... didn't your Obi support the policy? He should be apologizing too for supporting that failed policy.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by speakitnigeria1: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
I tire for all these apologies all the time. Your own decision no dey get reverse!!!
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
He's a big disappointment, the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election

You deh ment I tot you guys were celebrating

That tinubu will go hungry

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by FarahAideed: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
blowjohn:

By boosting the design of the naira.
Then boasting the production.
Then boosting the scarcity.

Then drinking boost lucozade on top the heads of the citizens.

Na wa 😅😅

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Lewandoski20(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
May The Devil you worship punish you Buhari
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by SaLongs1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is the most shameless president this country has been cursed with. He should be hanging his neck or drinking Sniper instead of this insulting apology.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by SaLongs1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Many people who are educated are actually financially illiterate and survive on grace alone.
MICHEALADEX:

You deh ment I tot you guys were celebrating

That tinubu will go hungry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
President Buhari has apologized to Nigerians over the naira redesign policy, saying that it was not introduced to cause hardship, IGBERETV reports.

In his words;

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1631344417771593752?s=19

Recall in October 2022, the Governor of the Central Bank, Godwin Emefiele, announced the plan to redesign the N200, N500, and N1,000 notes. The policy resulted in a scarcity of Naira in February after the deadline for the swapping of the old notes for the new notes expired.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439969/president-buhari-apologizes-naira-redesign-policy/

Asi f I knew they will apologise after they've achieved their purpose...
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by HellVictorinho7: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
Haha

I love the hardship and sufferings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace
will u still say dis if they literally eat ur daughter 4 being a naija girl after kidnapping her?
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by HellVictorinho7: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
funshint:

Shutup! Be focused... didn't your Obi support the policy? He should be apologizing too for supporting that failed policy.
they are 2 politically stupid 2 see that
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by ozegidon(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:
President Buhari has apologized to Nigerians over the naira redesign policy, saying that it was not introduced to cause hardship, IGBERETV reports.

In his words;

Recall in October 2022, the Governor of the Central Bank, Godwin Emefiele, announced the plan to redesign the N200, N500, and N1,000 notes. The policy resulted in a scarcity of Naira in February after the deadline for the swapping of the old notes for the new notes expired.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439969/president-buhari-apologizes-naira-redesign-policy/
useless man..
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by worksmart(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obasanjo meant well by give away valuable land Bakassi Peninsula?
He meant well by giving away our oil block Malibu oil block that is worth $ 1 trillion ?
He meant well for Nigeria by liquidizing our national carrier Nigeria Airways?
He meant well for Nigeria by bastardizing the polity and presiding over the criminally colossal hike in salaries of politicians that is draining our resources today?
Obasanjo is arguable the worst disaster to happen to Nigeria.
Strangebuttrue:
Obasanjo meant well for Nigeria,he made some few mistakes , though
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nauttyprof(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
He's a big disappointment, the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election

I was here telling everyone who had sense to reason back then that the policy can never stop politicians from rigging or vote buying as they will always think of an alternative. Someone here kept arguing blindly as if these politicians have no sense.

It makes no sense to suffer the citizens of Nigeria because of some selected few. In fact, it is pure wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by millionaireman: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All your policies are always hard on the masses, it simply means you care less sir

...and since 1983, December 31.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by yemi1504: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Henrymas:
Stop the senseless apologies and obey the supreme court judgement by ordering your clueless and incompetent Central bank governor to roll out the old notes with immediate alacrity.

Exactly!
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Topshow2010(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
May d good Lord heal bubu from d spirit of lies Obi has infected him with . I knew d policy won't get us anywhere when those Igbos vehemently and foolishly supported it just bcuz they ignorantly meant it to affect d chance of APC at d poll.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by MelesZanawi: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
jaxxy:

clown what has tinubu done about the bullion van evidence against him and dollars in agbada against gandollar?

these are the important questions I should be asking b4 disturbing Emefiele.

Tinubu was a private citizen and packed prosecutorial powers.
This one that he is now in government, he will finish Emefiele and there is nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Tinubu was a private citizen and packed prosecutorial powers.
This one that he is now in government, he will finish Emefiele and there is nothing you can do about it

he must prosecute himself and gandollar 1st.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ikea81:
He should apologise to his ancestors for being stupid for 8years, and ending it with the worst election in the history of Nigeria

This election is far from being the worst election in Nigeria's history. May be 1992 election was better but no other election was better than it. Unless you're either talking about APC and PDP voters harassment and intimidation throughout the south east or for the fact that your candidate lost.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dotman2210(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shameless looser
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by shineeye1: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
ebukajay184:

In his words;

His apology cannot be accepted until he apologizes comprehensively for DECEIVING the good but gullible citizens of the land with EMPTY PROMISES which were never intended to be fulfilled

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by orisa37: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
BUHARI SHOULD ANNOUNCE HIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE SUPREME COURT AND ORDER THE BANKS TO BEHAVE LAWFULLY.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by orisa37: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
I will make NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER me.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
HE IS NOW APPROVING ARMOURED VEHICLES FOR THE MILITARY.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by ufotunang: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
I do not blame you...I blame the rubber stamp national assembly that refuse to impeach you...
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by worksmart(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
He was not apologizing for the policy he was apologising for the hardship being experienced by the policy. He is not reversing the policy.
gigabyte13:
First ever in my life time seeing a Nigerian president admitting his errors and apologising......
You are forgiven Sir.
The other Half Nigerians who were hailing you for the naira redesign policy, thinking it will work in their favour are now abusing you ecause, they failed too.
Won like pi.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Emdebby2: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Medicine after death. God will punish you and your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.