Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head (1016 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by Xmalcolmprince: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2023
The Oyo State Police Command has arrested 11 suspects in possession of nine dry human skulls, one fresh human head, intestines and other vital body parts.

Spokesperson of the command, SP Adewale Osifeso, disclosed this on Thursday, March 2, 2023, in Ibadan, while briefing journalists.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/03/islamic-cleric-on-run-as-police-arrest.html
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by bewla(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Osana
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by Pocca: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Skull miners. The most dangerous and deadly tribe. They think Igbos do money rituals to excel in business. Very backwards in thinking Yoruba. Most especially the Muslims amongst them. Greediness and envy are their trademarks

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by ScamHunter: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2023
I knew it MUST be them Yoruba Muslims, Tinubu's constituency...always cutting off the heads of the living and the dead for a living.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by faceLAGOS: 4:16am On Mar 05, 2023
What’s wrong with all these Yoruba mooslims sef?

If you want to do baba alawo, do baba alawo.

Stop using tesibau & Quran with that unu dutty jalabia dey cover up unu dirty activities.

Thank god I don’t even have any mooslim friend.
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by Goodbadbowy419: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Pocca:
Skull miners. The most dangerous and deadly tribe. They think Igbos do money rituals to excel in business. Very backwards in thinking Yoruba. Most especially the Muslims amongst them. Greediness and envy are their trademarks

Oga Igbos dey do rituals. Take it or leave it
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by ObamaMessi: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodbadbowy419:

Oga Igbos dey do rituals. Take it or leave it
Why are you trying to defend your wicked ways? I think you are one of the skull miners.
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by adecz: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Yoruba Muslim clerics and human
parts na like Amala and ewedu. They
are always seen together 😐😐😐
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by Goodbadbowy419: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Why are you trying to defend your wicked ways? I think you are one of the skull miners.
Yes I’m one of them in fact got many skulls 💀for sale
Re: Islamic Cleric On The Run As Police Arrest Wife,10 Others With Human Head by ObamaMessi: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodbadbowy419:

Yes I’m one of them in fact got many skulls 💀for sale
I knew it.

Your useless and cursed father should have done a better job than making you a product of a torn condom.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sue A 13 Years Old To Court For Malicious Danage / What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out / Have You Just Been Raped?were You Raped By That Uncle?report Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.