Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss (3016 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LifestyleTonite: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
This op is drunk.
So Zelensky can support an open thievery of the mandate of Nigerians by the druggie but Nigerians can't support the invasion of Ukraine by Russia?
What sort of animalistic inferiority complex is that?

Don't add stupidity to emotions. You say Tinubu stole your mandate but INEC declared him winner. If indeed he stole your mandate, allow the court decide that. For now, you are only accusing him falsely, especially when your candidate came third.

It's so sad that people of the South-East are the ones all of a sudden supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine which has seen millions displaced and thousands dead. Yet, the same South-East also went through war and should know better.
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LifestyleTonite: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Nigerians who are resident in Russia are not doing badly.

To hell with Zelensky for congratulating a shambolic electoral process in Nigeria. He took sides against Nigerians and Nigerians will also take sides against him in his hopeless war and withdraw their support for Ukraine.

I myself have withdrawn my support for Ukraine after his distateful tweet, after months of defending Ukraine on Twitter and Quora.

Go away with your scare-mongering.

Be sincere with yourself. You are Igbo and the reason you are angry about the election is because you feel your tribe lost. Is that why you are now supporting the displacement and killings going on in Ukraine? Doesn't that make you a miserable and wicked human?
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LifestyleTonite: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
asanausana91:
why is the idiot congratulating an election rigger? I used to hate Putin for what he is doing for Ukraine but as for now Putin is the best thing to me after slice bread.

As soon as God says something in support of Tinubu, you are going to start siding with Satan.
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Houseontherock1: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Don't say Nigerians...they are not
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

Don't add stupidity to emotions. You say Tinubu stole your mandate but INEC declared him winner. If indeed he stole your mandate, allow the court decide that. For now, you are only accusing him falsely, especially when your candidate came third.

It's so sad that people of the South-East are the ones all of a sudden supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine which has seen millions displaced and thousands dead. Yet, the same South-East also went through war and should know better.

Your comment has zero sense in it. I can't even begin to highlight the fallacies in it one after the other but suffice it to say that : SE people are not the only ones 'suddenly' supporting Putin. There are millions of other Nigerians including Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi and feel bad that their mandate was stolen in broad daylight. INEC should never have declared the druggie the winner of the election even with the open robbery. They should have sensibly waited until they've done their own part of due diligence.
Zelensky has the freedom to support whoever; so do Yorubas who feel aggrieved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by LifestyleTonite: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Your comment has zero sense in it. I can't even begin to highlight the fallacies in it one after the other but suffice it to say that : SE people are not the only ones 'suddenly' supporting Putin. There are millions of other Nigerians including Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi and feel bad that their mandate was stolen in broad daylight. INEC should never have declared the druggie the winner of the election even with the open robbery. They should have sensibly waited until they've done their own part of due diligence.
Zelensky has the freedom to support whoever; so do Yorubas who feel aggrieved.

Your country's electoral body declared a winner, yet you want Zelensky who is at war to have time for due diligence because some angry disrespectful kids feel disgruntled.
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

Some Nigerians are currently trending "Congratulations to Putin" on Twitter. This was after President Zelensky of Ukraine congratulated Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on winning the presidential election in Nigeria.

Some Nigerians immediately started quoting Zelensky and thanking Putin for invading Ukraine.

My Take

If you are smart, don't join the trend because you might as well be setting up a time bomb for yourself which will explode in future.

Many youths have Japa plans but are foolishly tweeting delight about Russia's invasion of Ukraine. They forget that the internet never forgets.

Ask YouTubers, they have all been warned that they risk losing their channel if they promote content supporting the Russian invasion. Same with other tech giants. This shows that the West won't tolerate voices supporting the invasion just as it won't tolerate anti-lgbtq campaigns. Don't be surprised that when you go to the embassy, your social media account will be scrutinized by agencies you have never heard of. One single tweet can rubbish your Japa plans.

Don't let your fake love for Peter Obi make you lose your senses. He has lost and can never win, regardless of what he makes you think. Don't destroy your future because of him. Many are dieing in Ukraine, yet you support the war because you think you are canceling Zelensky. Think about the innocent children during and also becoming orphans.

Your fluent English is not needed here...no be today the world dey see Nigerians as clowns...and we even look like bigger clowns now that your old drug peddler won election through rigging...and before you say rubbish about people dying in ukraine dont forget the people that were killed this election because of tinubus thugs....so you better use your opinion to wipe your anus and swallow it biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

Your country's electoral body declared a winner, yet you want Zelensky who is at war to have time for due diligence because some angry disrespectful kids feel disgruntled.
Alright, same way disenfranchised Yorubas don't have time for Zelenskky's whinnying about Russia's invasion.
What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by ariesbull: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
Average IQ in Obidient Land seems low.

Let's tell ourselves the bitter truth.

Check their Governors since 1999.

But their region is far far better than yours

Do we start with pictures of villages and towns
Re: Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss by sntpariz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
rottennaija:

I don't plan on traveling to any of these western countries. When I'm traveling, I'm heading east where the next decades is going to be decided.
politics wont make u money join us on telegram on News releases

(1) (2) (Reply)

Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos / Breaking News! - Inec Has Power To Disqualify Candidates / 2 Big Girls Fight Over Femi Fani-kayode - How One Of Them Got Him Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.