Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour (4269 Views)

5,000 Supporters Of Lagos PDP Gov Candidate, Jandor To Join APC On Thursday / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Sannisege: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2023
Two incompetent fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by VTJN(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
ZUBY77:

To defeat the king of urchins and clean Lagos up to be like other African Capitals.

I was in Nairobi, Dar es Salaam and Kigali few days before presidential election, I did not see any urchin disturbing road users.

But the moment I stepped my foot back to Lagos, they were causing hold-ups all over the place.

But as an urchin, you must say something to show me how stuppid you could be
Anambra Agberoism is worst than Lagos with over 22 million population. You abandoned your problem to go face someone else problem

Sanwo olu will win the coming election just relax

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by FreedomfromtheT: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2023
hammerT:

PETER OBI MUST ISSUE DIRECTIVE TO HIS SUPPORTERS.

PETER OBI MUST BE BOLD AND STAKE HIS CLAIM FOR LABOUR PARTY, AFTER THAT WIN.

THIS ELECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT, SHOULD HE STOP JAGABAN THE RUN AWAY THIEF IN COURT, OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS NECESSARY.

PETER OBI WILL NEED LAGOS STATE IN THE BAG FOR MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SOUTHERN CAPITAL OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL BE BETTER IF THE GOVERNOR IS FROM HIS LABOUR PARTY.
You made a valid point. But I don't support you calling someone a 'runaway thief'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by VTJN(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
hammerT:
IF YOUTH DONT SUPPORT THEIR OWN, THEN WHO DO THEY EXPECT TO LOOK AFTER THEIR INTEREST AND ALL THE THINGS THEY CARE ABOUT?

IS IT THE OLD MEN?

I EXPECT THE REVOLUTION BY BALLOT TO CONTINUE BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT FINISHED.

Sanwo olu will rule Lagos state for good 8 years. Take it to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by hammerT: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You made a valid point. But I don't support you calling someone a 'runaway thief'.

TINUBU IS A THIEF AND HARDEN CRIMINAL.

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by hammerT: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
Sanwo olu will rule Lagos state for good 8 years. Take it to the bank

AS LONG AS THE ELECTION IS FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPERANT, NO PROBLEM.

DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, NOT BALLOT BOX SNATCHING, POLITICAL THUGS AND ROBBERY.

MY OWN IS LET THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE STAND AND RESPECT IT.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by ZUBY77(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
VTJN:
Anambra Agberoism is worst than Lagos with over 22 million population. You abandoned your problem to go face someone else problem

Sanwo olu will win the coming election just relax

Even if your father wins Lagos Guber election, you will never get to where I am.
So relax, I am trying to help you
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by christistruth01: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
hammerT:

IPOB AND IGBO HATE SPEECH WONT SAVE YOU THIS TIME.

LAGOS STATE IS NOT A ONE PARTY STATE AND ONE MAN BUSINESS.

WE ARE IN A REVOLUTION AND THIS IS THE TIME FOR LAGOSIANS TO TAKE BACK THEIR STATE.

How come your National Revolution turned Tribal in the SE?

Why didn'tbAPC and PDP get 25% in the SE but everywhere else is that National or Tribal
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by FreeStuffsNG: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why should he step down for him?
That is an obscenely mediocre report written by a member of the lp mob.

They live in their own world far away from real life realities.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
hammerT:

IPOB AND IGBO HATE SPEECH WONT SAVE YOU THIS TIME.

LAGOS STATE IS NOT A ONE PARTY STATE AND ONE MAN BUSINESS.

WE ARE IN A REVOLUTION AND THIS IS THE TIME FOR LAGOSIANS TO TAKE BACK THEIR STATE.
Typing in all caps doesn't make your point anymore valid than the next guy, if anything, it only shows how slow you are. Take your Revolution to igboland where you can move freely on Mondays on the order of one man
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by F117nighthawk: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
The best way to go if you want to completely bury APC in Lagos, this was my suggestion after the last presidential elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Two inexperience sheep can't remove their shepherd..
Apart from the emotions or glory tapping of Oga Peter Obi what have the LP candidate done, at least we even know the Media Consultant and fine boy PDP candidate.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by famology(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Una don start again
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by silibaba: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why should he step down for him?
he is just a mere ex-photogragher of Fashola.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by hammerT: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
christistruth01:

How come your National Revolution turned Tribal in the SE?

Why didn'tbAPC and PDP get 25% in the SE but everywhere else is that National or Tribal

I WILL TALK TO YOU AS A BELIEVER AND REASONABLE CHILD OF GOD.

IN ALL HONESTY, NOWHERE IN NIGERIA DO YOU HAVE DIVISION AS YOU DO IN SE AND AMONGST IGBOS.

EVIDENCE IS HOW WIKE WORKED IN FAVOUR OF TINUBU AGAINST OBI.

LET NOBODY FOOL YOU IKWERE ARE IGBOS WHEN IT SUITS THEM AND THAT INCLUDES WIKE.

ALSO, SOLUDO THAT IS ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR, COULD NOT BRING HIMSELF TO SUPPORT OBI PRESIDENCY AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

THE ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS THAT OF ALL THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA IGBO HAVE NOT BEEN REPRESENTED AT NATIONAL LEVEL AND WHEN THEY HAVE MEETING OF PAST AND PRESENT PRESIDENT, NO IGBO OR SE.

IGBO ARE 1 OF THE 3 MAJOR FOUNDING TRIBES OF NIGERIA.

THIS LEADERSHIP VACUM IS WHY NNAMDI KANU IS SO POPULAR IN THE EAST AND A RALLYING POINT.

IF YOU CREATE A VACANCY, THEN ANYBODY CAN COME FROM NOWHERE TO OCCUPY THAT VACANT POSITION, AS IS THE CASE WITH NNAMDI KANU AND SIMON EKPA AND WHO KNOW, WHO ELSE LATER.

OBI ELECTION WOULD HAVE DISPLACED HIM AND PROVIDED A RALLYING POINT FOR SUPPORTERS OF ONE NIGERIA IN SE ZONE.

THE IGBOS/SE TRUILY NEEDED THIS ELECTION AND SO DID NIGERIA.

THE MARGINALISATION ITSELF IS A UNIFIER AND THE REASON FOR THE BLOCK VOTE.

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE, WAR START AND YOUR AREA IS TARGETED, YOU WILL COME TOGETHER IN THAT AREA AND UNITE TO FIGHT BACK FOR SURVIVAL.

I HOPE, THIS HONEST ANSWER EXPLAINS THE REASON TO YOU, IN A WAY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. I TRIED VERY HARD TO EXPLAIN.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
My dear LP members WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY,YOU CANNOT MAKE GOOD DECISION.
Sanwolu did VERY well and he doesn't look desperate with hamZAT,lets give them a anoda 4years to finish works they started. angry
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Globad(f): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jostoman:
My vote is for JANDOR because he always support igbo in lagos whenever they are in trouble

He will lose
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by flokii: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pressure mounts on Jandor to step down for an Igbo candidate of LP.. Jandor deserves all the ridicule he gets.
I thought Jimi again would come out again to promise Igbis heaven and earth in Lagos for their support.. retards.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by surgical: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
MikoB:
Sanwo olu will win lagos easily, not because he performed excellently well but because of this guy call Rhode vivour past endeavours with ipob and the rest..
your propaganda will not work everybody knows that close to elections different stories fly about ,if its about smear campaign Tinubu would not have won,from no parentage to drug to corruption to age to health and he still won,so this one you and your guys are doing you are just wasting your time,the people already made up their mind
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by OfoIgbo: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Way to go but Lagosians love Sanwo-Olu

But Sanwoolu was part of the ENDSARS massacre chain. He does not deserve a second term for his part in the massacre of Yoruba youths at Lekki tollgate

GRV will win
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Karlifate: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Very funny. grin

The alliance will further kill the chances of either party.

Let them contest independently.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Healthquest: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
ADEDIRAN TO STEP DOWN FOR CHINEDU??.

Well....two of them shall fail
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Cantonese: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
If only Ambode decamped to LP. By next week he will be in his second term, free of godfatherism.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by hisexcellency34: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ambode no get mind
Cantonese:
If only Ambode decamped to LP. By next week he will be in his second term, free of godfatherism.
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Tobijays: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
ZUBY77:

To defeat the king of urchins and clean Lagos up to be like other African Capitals.

I was in Nairobi, Dar es Salaam and Kigali few days before presidential election, I did not see any urchin disturbing road users.

But the moment I stepped my foot back to Lagos, they were causing hold-ups all over the place.

But as an urchin, you must say something to show me how stuppid you could be
you so dunce! When fools like you took overnight bus to Lagos you didn’t know you are bringing bad luck! Tinubu will be sworn in then after you all will dance to your tune
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by ZUBY77(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tobijays:
you so dunce! When fools like you took overnight bus to Lagos you didn’t know you are bringing bad luck! Tinubu will be sworn in then after you all will dance to your tune

You should take a bus to somewhere as well and see if you will be liberated from being an urchin. Make a move, don't be a stone.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Tobijays: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
ZUBY77:

You should take a bus to somewhere as well and see if you will be liberated from being an urchin. Make a move, don't be a stone.
you are still pained you will get over it
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
JANDOR PLEASE STEP DOWN.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Re: Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour by Majesty7: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
yinkus6750:
Jandor is a stronger force than Vivour.
His choice of deputy made him a nollyhood director.
PDP of all party ought to know that Lagos of all state isn't a Jenifa affair.
The Obi movement is spurring up Vivours chances.
But with an APC central government, it will not be easy.
Lagos State will be a major battle ground next week Saturday.

The Obi movement is dead in Lagos. They killed it themselves.

Do you think IF presidential election was to be redone Obi will win any more states than in the SE? He has finished himself. Just little time remaining. They will soon become a joker.

Someone who could used his opportunity well was acting childish. If LP wins any PU in Lagos, na mistake. They will fail woefully in all states in the federation except maybe in the SE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time / Inec Recovers Stolen Machines / β€˜I Am Withdrawing From Public Life’ - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.