Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,693 members, 7,862,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? (1324 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by kk2027: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2023
If we have a new Nigeria that works for the youths, you wont have business begging online

grin grin

Pere be like "Go ask the Lord"

4 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2023
grin
So childish..

Everybody is entitled to his/ her choice of candidate,so the earlier y'all realize that,the better for as us as a civilized people.

5 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by kk2027: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So childish..

Everybody is entitled to his/ her choice of candidate,so the earlier y'all realize that,the better for as us as a civilized people.

Nigerians dont even know how much resources they're entitled to individually and collectively.

We're missing out on all of them because of bad leadership

And someone who is online begging will still be proudly supporting the old order

12 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So childish..

But your thugs are okay to maim people for the political choices they make.

7 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

Nigerians dont even know how much resources they're entitled to individually and collectively.

We're missing out on all of them because of bad leadership

And someone who is online begging will still be proudly supporting the old order

I would have invited the beggarly Thiefnubuu urchin offline and given him the beating of his life. grin

All you Thiefnubuu urchins, make sure you all become billionaires if Thiefnubbu retains his stolen mandate, because if not, na Ajeku iya for you. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2023
Nice reply

1 Like

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Massiveglory: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So childish..

You right. But pere is also entitled to his resources.

3 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Kingpin1000: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Last week Saturday my relationship with some of my extended family members ended when, I told them it is better for me to throwaway water than give the ones who supported Tinubu. I made it clear that supporting Tinubu at this time is akin to witchcraft.
I will never render any form of help.
If I see any Tinubu supporter on life support, I will pull the plug.

9 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Obaaderemi2: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Last week Saturday my relationship with some of my extended family members ended when, I told them it is better for me to throwaway water than give the ones who supported Tinubu. I made it clear that supporting Tinubu at this time is akin to witchcraft.
I will never render any form of help.
If I see any Tinubu supporter on life support, I will pull the plug.
And if you are also in trouble, I hope it will not pain you if those Tinubu supporters shun you.

1 Like

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pere nah one broke ass fellow struggling hard to survive........

Being an Obidient wouldn't have helped the guy as well......since they no dey give shi shi.....
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Vyzz: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So childish..

Everyone is also entitled to decide who to give or not.

I told someone that Some of these Urchins wey dey come online...

Backstage na obidients dey pay Fri their data after online begging
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by shegzhkn: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol, inasmuch as I want "it's my turn" and his terrorist quartermaster deputy thrown in Guantanamo, the celeb should have handled it more properly. Respect other people and their views and demand that they respect yours.
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by wingmanIII: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
You support a demented crook for the barbaric reason that he is of your ethnic stock yet you end up a common beggar. Such a shame

2 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by kk2027: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
shegzhkn:
Lol, inasmuch as I want "it's my turn" and his terrorist quartermaster deputy thrown in Guantanamo, the celeb should have handled it more properly. Respect other people and their views and demand that they respect yours.

You dont make a bad choice and turn around to be a burden to someone who warned you about that choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by agadez007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So childish..

he(Pere) is also entitled to his choice of whom to help with his money
I have an APC supporter friend and the worst is that he is always begging for money from me,I told him that tinubu will carter for him from now on

4 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by kk2027: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I would have invited the beggarly Thiefnubuu urchin offline and given him the beating of his life. grin

All you Thiefnubuu urchins, make sure you all become billionaires if Thiefnubbu retains his stolen mandate, because if not, na Ajeku iya for you. grin

Most of them havent travelled out before if not, they would've understood why diasporans are supporting Obidatti to take back Nigeria and give it back to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Kingpin1000: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
And if you are also in trouble, I hope it will not pain you if those Tinubu supporters shun you.
God forbid an israelite asking for help from Pharoah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Kingpin1000: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

You dont make a bad choice and turn around to be a burden to someone who warned you about that choice
The bad choice will negatively affect me and you want my help.
Make I feed you to get strength fight me?
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by kk2027: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:

The bad choice will negatively affect me and you want my help.
Make I feed you to get strength fight me?

Thats Pere's point basically
His bad choice is affecting millions of Nigerians

See as naija be na smh

2 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Obaaderemi2: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:

God forbid an israelite asking for help from Pharoah.
Pharaoh enslaved Israelites once. Don't wish others bad because they didn't vote for your candidate.
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Kingpin1000: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Pharaoh enslaved Israelites once. Don't wish others bad because they didn't vote for your candidate.
Is it my candidate, or the candidate that will change Nigeria for the better?
A candidate that has integrity.
A youthful candidate that does not speak incoherent sentences.
Oga park well before you receive beating.
Men no get Joy

2 Likes

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Kingpin1000: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
A youthful candidate that does not make incoherent sentences.
Men no get Joy
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by georjay(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
kk2027:

Thats Pere's point basically
His bad choice is affecting millions of Nigerians

See as naija be na smh

Tinubu Administration has not even started...so how has the person's choice affected Millions of Nigerians?

?
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by georjay(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
To all obidients serving in organisations headed by Tinubu supporter...kindly resign in solidarity please!!!

lipsrsealed
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by SenatePresdo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So childish..

Pere is also entitled to how he feels and the way he chooses to express himself.
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by PlayerMeji: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obid!ots are still in severe pains..

If he likes, he should stop eating amala, gbegiri and ewedu because of Tinubu, na im choice!

1 Like

Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by kk2027: 4:13am On Mar 05, 2023
georjay:
To all obidients serving in organisations headed by Tinubu supporter...kindly resign in solidarity please!!!

lipsrsealed

Do not derail this thread abeg
Re: Pere Turns Down An Online Beggar Because Of Their Choice Of Candidate? by Obaaderemi2: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Kingpin1000:

A youthful candidate that does not make incoherent sentences.
Men no get Joy
A youthful president that did nothing as governor. A youthful governor who divided the country along religious lines. We know say you no get joy before.
The way you go chop beating go pass your candidate's own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With D Banj Showing His Dry Chest While Performing? / Unlock Your Zte Phones Here / Halimar Abubakar Becomes A Movie Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.