Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? (19255 Views)

What You Need To Know About Homosexuality(Read To The End) / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by ValeeLove(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:
Homosexuality is nothing but a sexual orientation, an attraction.

A child is born, and upon hitting puberty, discovers that he or she is attracted to the same gender.

Confused at first, they wondered why they had no romantic attraction to the opposite gender.

They feel differently, and without a support system they end up isolating themselves, trying to figure out the hows and whys.

They never created themselves, nor do they have control over this attraction.

But homophobia, propagated by religion, leads them to hate themselves, to the extent of suffering from internalised homophobia.

This is when a homosexual fight and bullies other homosexuals to avoid suspicion.

And they can be very convincing.

In nature, we have counted over 1500 species that engage in homosexuality.

Unfortunately, homophobia exists in one, humans.

The beauty of life lies in our differences. You can't hate someone because of his race, beliefs or sexuality.

Live and let live. Love is love. God, the Universe, nature.

Whatever we choose to call it, we are all at their mercy.

Love is love.
Biblical backing?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeepSight:

This is nothing short of confirmation bias, if you know what that is.

You presume too much. You neither know me nor know how deeply or seriously I may have already researched this subject. You are just walking around in ludicrous circles. You make a presumptuous statement which you cannot prove, and you ask others to go on a research errand. That's iidiotic.

1. He who asserts must prove.
2. Anything that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without eveidence.
3. There are 50, 000 species which practice necrophilia. Go to Google.

Olodo.

Its you who has been rendered daft simply on account of your passion for assholes.

Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Actually, I prefer dick.

The big black ones.

It's therapeutic when I suck it.

That being said, you are dismissed.

It's a waste of my time proving to a homophobe, who might as well be a homosexual struggling with internalised homophobia.

Bye dear.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by BRATISLAVA: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I literally have no idea what you are talking about

Of course not, not the incident you referred to that never really happened. Or the one you prefer not to acknowledge.

Bye. Good luck trying to force your ideals on a Christian thread. Wish you would do the same on the Muslim one.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
ValeeLove:
Biblical backing?

Quran and Torah backing
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Kodak9(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
sync:

Please is MouthAction a sin?
If yes can you please quote Bible verses to support your claim
are you trynna link it to homosexuality.
Cuz if that's what you are doing den you must be insane.
Shoving your dick into a fellow man ass is much different from receiving MouthAction from an opposite sex. undecided undecided

Let me answer your question, mouth action is not a sin as far as your are married to your wife.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kodak9:
it seems you are possessed by legion of demons

Of course.

The same way you are possessed by hate.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

It's a waste of my time proving to a homophobe, who might as well be a homosexual struggling with internalised homophobia.

As usual. The old lame line of projecting your inadequacies onto others.
I suffer no such problem as you do.

Good luck with your delusions.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Kodak9(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Actually, I prefer dick.

The big black ones.

It's therapeutic when I suck it.

That being said, you are dismissed.

Bye dear.
lol the thing that makes me laugh whenever this issue is brought up is because you can't come out in public and say all this shit you are spilling in naira land.
If to say Dem born you well go to your street and announce your sexuality, your papa go disown you immediately.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by ValeeLove(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Quran and Torah backing
oya bring it.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Vickho: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bloxx:
umbrateeth04 is a weak lez hiding under the protection of their lesbian Demi goddess sîsterfire. I have been bombing their domain: https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/399#119075202
with straight missiles that will one day destroy all their demonic practices
I would really love to bleep Sisterfire.
Anytime I see that moniker my prick dey rise
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeepSight:

As usual. The old lame line of projecting your inadequacies onto others.
I suffer no such problem as you do.

Good luck with your delusions.

Those that care don't matter, and those that matter doesn't care.

Good luck harbouring hate.

I hope it eats you from the inside.

What a life smiley
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kodak9:
I swore an oath to God that any gay I come across I will kill him😁😁
Send me your address make I Yan you something.

Currently at Eko hotel. Send me a dm when you arrive.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Vickho: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Do you need my address? wink
if Dem born your papa well drop am cc Kodak9
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kodak9:
you get time to dey argue with that f.aggot

He can enjoy his faggottery for all I care, my interest was simply in the attempt to appropriate science with the false claim that there are up to 1500 species that practice homosexuality. That is the extent to which the sufferer's perversity can lead him to try to cook up false science.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kodak9:
lol the thing that makes me laugh whenever this issue is brought up is because you can't come out in public and say all this shit you are spilling in naira land.
If to say Dem born you well go to your street and announce your sexuality, your papa go disown you immediately.

Do straight people announce their sexuality?

I don't need to.

Point of correction, i am an openly gay man.

My family and friends are aware and they 100% support me.

I actually came out on Facebook last year.

All i got was love, support and admiration for such courage.

Not everyone has the ball.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
if Dem born your papa well drop am
cc Kodak9

Currently at Eko hotel, and will be here till next 2 weeks. Send me a dm let's meet.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Sexuality is fluid.

We have straights, bisexuals, gays, lesbians, pansexuals, asexuals, non-binary, etc.

Should we persecute them because they make up the minority?

When a homosexual masturbates he is not thinking of a woman, but a man.

What you are describing is an incell.

I wish I can educate further but I can be too lazy to type.

But if you are not a homophobe, you will be open to learn why they behave the way they do, not condemn what you don't understand.

No doubt .... sexuality is fluid ... but as humans we have certain norms in our DNA.... and one such norm is to have sexual relationships with the opposite sex. We can choose not to ... as you have categorized some that people choose to indulge in. Some choose animals ... some choose dead bodies ... some choose inanimate objects. BTW ... do you know table cloths were introduced to cover the legs of tables to prevent some men from grabbing on to table and humping the legs? ... in the 17 and 1800's when table legs were made to shape like women's legs? So yes.... sexuality is fluid ... but that doesn't make it normal.
On being a homophobe .... I am not... I do not have a phobia or fear of homos.... I fear no man... gay ... straight or otherwise.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Kodak9(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Do straight people announce their sexuality?

I don't need to.

Point of correction, i am an openly gay man.

My family and friends are aware and they 100% support me.

I actually came out on Facebook last year.

All i got was love, support and admiration for such courage.

Not everyone has the ball.
😂😂😂come Lagos for ikorodu my area come announce am or let us see you kissing a fellow man. chai walahi you go meet your forefathers that day
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
According to the bible, its a sin. Its very simple. We should first seek the kingdom of God.

First believe in the one God sent and trust in God. Is he not our creator, and the porter.

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, but the son of God came that we may have life and in abundance. Therefore the second Adam, is the first fruit of the resurrection, the source of eternal life, the true Life, not the law, in him the laws are fulfilled.

For the laws was/is the custodian preparing us for the wonderful thing God had designed since before creation. In Him all things work according to the will of God, for we were made for good works
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Iscoalarcon: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
That's why I love the Muslim thread . You can't write any how comment, they sanitize their posts unlike we Christians accepting all kinds of rubbish from people.

as as Muslim, I am offended by his comment angry and I wonder why the mods won't take it down and banned him for life
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by HappyPagan: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You should be more sorry for yourself undecided , anything you say or do online speaks more volume of your personality in real life .

Just like " you're what you eat " 🥴🥴🥴
Oh silly child.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Pinkyposh(f): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
all I understand about African citizen is that the mentality to grow up beyond their imagination is not visible that is why Mediterranean sea is claiming much African youth life since last 10 year ____ you asked your self why African practice what Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem do WHEN comes to religion activity but they don't have sense to achieve what this 2 nation achieve so far

Why not just answer a simple question than asking another question like a typical African man
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Originalsly:

No doubt .... sexuality is fluid ... but as humans we have certain norms in our DNA.... and one such norm is to have sexual relationships with the opposite sex. We can choose not to ... as you have categorized some that people choose to indulge in. Some choose animals ... some choose dead bodies ... some choose inanimate objects. BTW ... do you know table cloths were introduced to cover the legs of tables to prevent some men from grabbing on to table and humping the legs? ... in the 17 and 1800's when table legs were made to shape like women's legs? So yes.... sexuality is fluid ... but that doesn't make it normal.
On being a homophobe .... I am not... I do not have a phobia or fear of homos.... I fear no man.

And you don't think our DNA can evolve?

Perhaps this is nature's way of curbing population.

But the fact is, this is a situation of two consenting adults.

Consent remains the only thing that differentiates the LGBTQ community from these pervasions you mentioned.

Two consenting adults have the right to exist, and to love, as long as they harm no one.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Kodak9(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Currently at Eko hotel, and will be here till next 2 weeks. Send me a dm let's meet.
am on my way, you go hear nwi today.
Start to dey gather your own boys oo
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kodak9:
😂😂😂come Lagos for ikorodu my area come announce am or let us see you kissing a fellow man. chai walahi you go meet your forefathers that day

Why would i visit the trench? grin

Enjoy your trenches in peace.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Vickho: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

fool drop your real house address so I know no police or law enforcement agent will interrupt when I beat you silly
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Isabi4lov: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Iscoalarcon:
as as Muslim, I am offended by his comment angry and I wonder why the mods won't take it down and banned him for life
That comment was uncalled for lipsrsealed
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kodak9:
am on my way, you go hear nwi today.
Start to day gather your own boys oo

I don't do boys.

Just come.

What is your favourite drink?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Kodak9(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

How am I sure you are there
You know you f.aggots can be slimy
Send me correct address if to say you get ballz to handle us
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Isabi4lov: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
HappyPagan:

Oh silly child.

I wasn't far from the truth grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians / The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.