Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? (19323 Views)

What You Need To Know About Homosexuality(Read To The End) / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

No animal is homosexual. No animal picks another to begin a homosexual life with. That you have to compare humans with animals is getting tiresome.

You're entitled to be homosexual, it is legal in many countries of the world, it is your right, and you should be free to live it, but to peddle the mistruth that animals are homosexual is eye-roll worthy.

It would be better if you produced a homosexual gene than this argument of animals. And humans are supposedly higher beings.
Huh,you again. Have a great Sunday
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Vickho: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bloxx:
quote me, so that we can annihilate and destroy all gays on this forum...
As for Dkm123 , u for give her a fatal uppercut as you catch her, misleading your students....
there's actually one lesbian on this forum that is super powerful than all the rest.
she threatened me after I drop my number she hid her caller identity and called me issuing threats telling me she will use a strapon and rape me and then shoot me dead afterwards and burn me.
From her voice she's a woman in her early 40's.
she's currently using the moniker
https://www.nairaland.com/Umbrateeth04
her first moniker is
https://www.nairaland.com/ladymissile
I got it banned,she now registered these monikers below.
https://www.nairaland.com/ladybomb
https://www.nairaland.com/fiona004
https://www.nairaland.com/morrigan008
and a host of others.
If you tell her to quit lesbianism she'll threaten you and dig your profile and any of your details like phone number she sees she will call you and threaten to track you.
I'm still looking for ways to arrest her
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by BRATISLAVA: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Huh,you again. Have a great Sunday

Something you're avoiding?

You too.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bloxx:
me and who?
The homosexuals you so badly want burnt at the stake.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Something you're avoiding?

You too.
Can't have this Convo buddy,not today
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Can't have this Convo buddy,not today

Yet you're all over the place having it. Except a few that you know would deflate that balloon.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeepSight:

You are just being silly. You cant make a claim and then begin to send others on an errand to prove or disprove it.

You are the one who made the claim. Why should I do your homework for you?

Since you are recommending Google, why cant you use it yourself to produce even one example?

Looney. Coward.

If till now you are expecting me to do your job for you, you will wait till eternity.

Like i said, you stink of homophobia.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by BRATISLAVA: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Exaggeration. To what end? It is witches who own that claim.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by 12inchess: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you want to pratice homosexuality as long as the law in your country allows it then that is your preference. However, as related to what the bible says about homosexuality as a sin, they are clear and unambiguous
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Yet you're all over the place having it. Except a few that you know would deflate that balloon.
I've had this banter with you before and we agreed to disagree so that's what I'm gonna do now

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Glitcher: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:
Homosexuality is nothing but a sexual orientation, an attraction.

A child is born, and upon hitting puberty, discovers that he or she is attracted to the same gender.

Confused at first, they wondered why they had no romantic attraction to the opposite gender.

They feel differently, and without a support system they end up isolating themselves, trying to figure out the hows and whys.

They never created themselves, nor do they have control over this attraction.

But homophobia, propagated by religion, leads them to hate themselves, to the extent of suffering from internalised homophobia.

This is when a homosexual fight and bullies other homosexuals to avoid suspicion.

And they can be very convincing.

In nature, we have counted over 1500 species that engage in homosexuality.

Unfortunately, homophobia exists in one, humans.

The beauty of life lies in our differences. You can't hate someone because of his race, beliefs or sexuality.

Live and let live. Love is love. God, the Universe, nature.

Whatever we choose to call it, we are all at their mercy.

Love is love.
stop using animals as reference. Animals walk naked too, should we also do that. Some animals kill their mate after intercourse, should we also start to do that. You are not an animal even if you don't know that yet.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Bloxx: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

e b like you just want make I rain insults on you?
Na your age I dey respect 00!!
This 59yrs old man!!!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by BRATISLAVA: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I've had this banter with you before and we agreed to disagree so that's what I'm gonna do now

We've never had it. On the contrary, you gave me a share because that day I was on your side of the invisible divide of hate you created and revel in: you versus straight.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by BRATISLAVA: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Glitcher:
stop using animals as reference. Animals walk naked too, should we also do that. Some animals kill their mate after intercourse, should we also start to do that. You are not an animal even if you don't know that yet.

Lol @last sentence.

This is a religious thread. I don't see why people opposed to it should flood it. It's like politics. If you're opposed to it, why comment there? To make enemies? Or raise dust?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

If till now you are expecting me to do your job for you, you will wait till eternity.

If you really think its my job to prove or disprove a statement you made - you either didnt go to any school, or are simply nuts.
Its well known, in the immortal words of Christopher Hitchens, that anything stated without proof can be equally dismissed without proof.

Like i said, you stink of homophobia.

And you stink of lazy intellectual dishonesty and cowardice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by HappyPagan: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Larrydollarz:

Werey grin grin
Na NPV be that.

New Pagan Version. I'm still updating it.. inspiration from the Most High.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Vickho: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I think she also has to see you as someone she's sexually attracted to and that's on her to decide but believe me,you being an homophobe is a like not a good way to start especially knowing the fact that she's bisexual. Have you tried talking to her and telling her you like her?
yes but she turned me down cos she thinks I'm just a troll on nairaland, unknown to her I'm an entirely different person in real life.
I still have her email but she ignores my mails.
please talk to her for me.
I like her
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeepSight:

If you really think its my job to prove or disprove a statement you made - you either didnt go to any school, or are simply nuts.
Its well known, in the immortal words of Christopher Hitchens, that anything stated without proof can be equally dismissed without proof.

And you stink of lazy intellectual dishonesty and cowardice.

There's nothing to prove.

It's proven already.

But since you are ignorant of such data, all you should have done is comfirm the data using that device you are holding.

But because you are a disgusting homophobe, you will prefer to stall and constitute nuisance.

You are an open book.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Glitcher:
stop using animals as reference.

Its actually not a bad argument to use the natural world as a reference point especially when talking about a natural urge like sex.

Animals walk naked too, should we also do that.

Some of us do. Many ancient societies certainly did. And in the modern world there are avowed nudists.

Some animals kill their mate after intercourse, should we also start to do that.

Many people into a certain type of fetish do this.

You are not an animal even if you don't know that yet.

We are a type of animal, just a higher type, with greater sentience and intelligence. And larger capacities in world perception.

Overall, however, I understand your point. We have the capacity to make distinctions which animals cannot. We can conceive of logic and ethics and morality in a way that animals cannot. Nevertheless, the points I have made above are just to help you see that we still do all those weird things to an extent.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bloxx:
e b like you just want make I rain insults on you?
Na your age I dey respect 00!!
This 59yrs old man!!!
Ok daddy

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

We've never had it. On the contrary, you gave me a share because that day I was on your side of the invisible divide of hate you created and revel in: you versus straight.
I literally have no idea what you are talking about
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Bloxx: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
there's actually one lesbian on this forum that is super powerful than all the rest.
she threatened me after I drop my number she hid her caller identity and called me issuing threats telling me she will use a strapon and rape me and then shoot me dead afterwards and burn me.
From her voice she's a woman in her early 40's.
she's currently using the moniker
https://www.nairaland.com/Umbrateeth04
her first moniker is
https://www.nairaland.com/ladymissile
I got it banned,she now registered these monikers below.
https://www.nairaland.com/ladybomb
https://www.nairaland.com/fiona004
https://www.nairaland.com/morrigan008
and a host of others.
If you tell her to quit lesbianism she'll threaten you and dig your profile and any of your details like phone number she sees she will call you and threaten to track you.
I'm still looking for ways to arrest her
umbrateeth04 is a weak lez hiding under the protection of their lesbian Demi goddess sîsterfire. I have been bombing their domain: https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/399#119075202
with straight missiles that will one day destroy all their demonic practices
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Chetas81(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Africans are not ready for this conversation
then their standstill just begin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DlegendofGarden(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sex is designed for married people
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
yes but she turned me down cos she thinks I'm just a troll on nairaland, unknown to her I'm an entirely different person in real life.
I still have her email but she ignores my mails.
please talk to her for me.
I like her
Well you are out here condemning and inciting hate on her queer brothers and sisters knowing fully well she belongs to that family and you expect her to give someone like that a chance?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Glitcher:

You sound dumb.

You haven't heard of people killing their spouses?

Animals have a thick skin that protects them from climatic conditions.

We don't hence we need clothing. But wasnt Adam and Eve originally naked? cheesy

We are all animals, not plants, or are you?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

There's nothing to prove.

It's proven already.

But since you are ignorant of such data, all you should have done is comfirm the data using that device you are holding.

But because you are a disgusting homophobe, you will prefer to stall and constitute nuisance.

You are an open book.

You are the one being escapist.

Anyone can say anything and then deceitfully demand that others should go on an errand to Google.

Let me also give you a counter-errand to show you just how silly what you're doing is.

Here is my statement: "It has been proven through experiments that there is no creature other than man which shows homosexual tendencies."

Now, please go to Google and find out if that is true or false. Start the errand.

Nitwit.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Pinkyposh(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:
Homosexuality is nothing but a sexual orientation, an attraction.

A child is born, and upon hitting puberty, discovers that he or she is attracted to the same gender.

Confused at first, they wondered why they had no romantic attraction to the opposite gender.

They feel differently, and without a support system they end up isolating themselves, trying to figure out the hows and whys.

They never created themselves, nor do they have control over this attraction.

But homophobia, propagated by religion, leads them to hate themselves, to the extent of suffering from internalised homophobia.

This is when a homosexual fight and bullies other homosexuals to avoid suspicion.

And they can be very convincing.

In nature, we have counted over 1500 species that engage in homosexuality.

Unfortunately, homophobia exists in one, humans.

The beauty of life lies in our differences. You can't hate someone because of his race, beliefs or sexuality.

Live and let live. Love is love. God, the Universe, nature.

Whatever we choose to call it, we are all at their mercy.

Love is love.
Tune it any way you want, it is a sin recorded in the Bible, just like it is a sin to kill, but people still engage in it.
So if you claim it's not a sin, show us a reference just like the OP stated
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
DlegendofGarden:
Sex is designed for married people

Horseshit.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Bloxx:
daddy Kee u there!!
Oloribruku.
Damn daddy, that's hot

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Pinkyposh(f): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
WHERE DOES BIBLE CAME FROM AND WHERE IS IT GOING AND WHY AFRICAN CITIZENS REMAIN DAMAGE WITH THE SAME HOLLY BOOK
Even without the bible, a same person should know it is unnatural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is Betting Bad For A Christian? / The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.