Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? (19315 Views)

What You Need To Know About Homosexuality(Read To The End) / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by sync(f): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jokanem:
What Does the Bible Say About Homosexuality?

The Bible condemns sexual activity that is not between a husband and wife, whether it is homosexual or heterosexual conduct. (1 Corinthians 6:​18) This includes intercourse, handling another person’s genitals, and engaging in oral or anal sex.

Please is MouthAction a sin?
If yes can you please quote Bible verses to support your claim
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Chetas81(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Even without the bible, a same person should know it is unnatural
unnatural indeed
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Tune it any way you want, it is a sin recorded in the Bible, just like it is a sin to kill, but people still engage in it.
So if you claim it's not a sin, show us a reference just like the OP stated

Believe it or not, your Bible is one of many.

You don't subject people to your Christian beliefs, when there are more than 7 religions with different views.

To other religions you are going to hell, and they have their holy book to prove it.

Homosexuals are not killing anyone.

They are simply existing, and they have the right to exist.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DKM123: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
you this foolish homosexual.
I've been watching you and your gay activities on this forum.
very soon your cup go fool and you're the next person I will deal with on this forum as soon as I am through with the criminal DKM123 that taught my pupils that gay is normal

Miserable 35year old scammer and th!ef Vickho aka dick-hoe, the Nairaland self acclaimed tr0ll and nu!sance with the many cl0ned accounts scamming innocent victims all over nairaland.
The mentally deranged old Ph00l with over 30 accounts where he talks to himself like the MAAAAD MAN-CHILD that he is.

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll young ladies on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that, smoking weed and scamming is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls and doing petty sc@m.

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Ikesimon(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:
Homosexuality is nothing but a sexual orientation, an attraction.

A child is born, and upon hitting puberty, discovers that he or she is attracted to the same gender.

Confused at first, they wondered why they had no romantic attraction to the opposite gender.

They feel differently, and without a support system they end up isolating themselves, trying to figure out the hows and whys.

They never created themselves, nor do they have control over this attraction.

But homophobia, propagated by religion, leads them to hate themselves, to the extent of suffering from internalised homophobia.

This is when a homosexual fight and bullies other homosexuals to avoid suspicion.

And they can be very convincing.

In nature, we have counted over 1500 species that engage in homosexuality.

Unfortunately, homophobia exists in one, humans.

The beauty of life lies in our differences. You can't hate someone because of his race, beliefs or sexuality.

Live and let live. Love is love. God, the Universe, nature.

Whatever we choose to call it, we are all at their mercy.

Love is love.

Sharrap!!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Necessity1: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
If homosexual is not abnormal, they shouldn't be clamouring for children.

May those engaging in it see the light of God to turn a new leaf
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DKM123: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
yes but she turned me down cos she thinks I'm just a troll on nairaland, unknown to her I'm an entirely different person in real life.
I still have her email but she ignores my mails.
please talk to her for me.
I like her

Miserable 35year old scammer and th!ef Vickho aka dick-hoe, the Nairaland self acclaimed tr0ll and nu!sance with the many cl0ned accounts scamming innocent victims all over nairaland.
The mentally deranged old Ph00l with over 30 accounts where he talks to himself like the MAAAAD MAN-CHILD that he is.

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll young ladies on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that, smoking weed and scamming is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls and doing petty sc@m.

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DKM123: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
there's actually one lesbian on this forum that is super powerful than all the rest.
she threatened me after I drop my number she hid her caller identity and called me issuing threats telling me she will use a strapon and rape me and then shoot me dead afterwards and burn me.
From her voice she's a woman in her early 40's.
she's currently using the moniker
https://www.nairaland.com/Umbrateeth04
her first moniker is
https://www.nairaland.com/ladymissile
I got it banned,she now registered these monikers below.
https://www.nairaland.com/ladybomb
https://www.nairaland.com/fiona004
https://www.nairaland.com/morrigan008
and a host of others.
If you tell her to quit lesbianism she'll threaten you and dig your profile and any of your details like phone number she sees she will call you and threaten to track you.
I'm still looking for ways to arrest her

Your m@dness has entered top gear!
It's how you quote your own fake account and start having conversations for me. Hahahahahaha! The person wey swear for you don d!e!
You are d00med for life!

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeepSight:

You are the one being escapist.

Anyone can say anything and then deceitfully demand that others should go on an errand to Google.

Let me also give you a counter-errand to show you just how silly what you're doing is.

Here is my statement: "It has been proven through experiments that there is no creature other than man which shows homosexual tendencies."

Now, please go to Google and find out if that is true or false. Start the errand.

Nitwit.

Should I confirm your statement, I will find out it's wrong upon research.

Even if I list the 1500 species, wouldn't you verify?

You will still ask me to verify it for you right?

See how homophobia can make a grown man stupid.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Pinkyposh(f): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Believe it or not, your Bible is one of many.

You don't subject people to your Christian beliefs, when there are more than 7 religions with different views.

To other religions you are going to hell, and they have their holy book to prove it.

Homosexuals are not killing anyone.

They are simply existing, and they have the right to exist.

Well I'm not telling you to site from the Bible, it can be from anywhere, where it is stated that homosexuality is normal.

Nobody is forcing to be a Christian, and no one is saying it doesn't exist, it exists but God condemned
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Pinkyposh(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Chetas81:
unnatural indeed

Ok when you can defend it is natural, you can quote me
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DKM123: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
shut up there, Just I keep shut.
Gay apologist

Vickho the g@y sterile ment@lly derailed 35 year old MAN-CHILD and scammer!

A guy just DMed me that you have been begging him to give you his dyke to put in your odoured mouth.
So Vickho, it's because you wanted a dyke in your uglee mouth all this while that's why you have passive aggression towards gay people. Hahahaha

Come out of the closet Vickho the g@y troll and th!ef! Confess!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Glitcher: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeepSight:

Its actually not a bad argument to use the natural world as a reference point especially when talking about a natural urge like sex.

Some of us do. Many ancient societies certainly did. And in the modern world there are avowed nudists.

Many people into a certain type of fetish do this.

We are a type of animal, just a higher type, with greater sentience and intelligence. And larger capacities in world perception.

Overall, however, I understand your point. We have the capacity to make distinctions which animals cannot. We can conceive of logic and ethics and morality in a way that animals cannot. Nevertheless, the points I have made above are just to help you see that we still do all those weird things to an extent.
The nudist use animals as reference which is exactly what I'm against. You can call yourself an animal just because a bunch of people told you you are one but I'm not one. No animal has the creative ability like us so none should be in same class as us. Not every living thing is a plant or animal, we may have flesh and blood like them but we are not. Hundreds of years from now that analogy will be corrected. We are moral beings, ethical by nature, when these moral and ethical boundaries are destroyed then we will become animals. A few have done that however it should not be accepted as the norm. You argue in support of homosexuality because its legal and normal in some countries, those countries have spread their culture through the media-movies and you have become influenced. Even though it is normal in some societies it isn't right, what is normal is not necessarily right.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Well I'm not telling you to site from the Bible, it can be from anywhere, where it is stated that homosexuality is normal.

Nobody is forcing to be a Christian, and no one is saying it doesn't exist, it exists but God condemned

Literally every country that has legalised gay marriage believes homosexuality is normal.

However, homophobia still persists, just as racism is still evident today.

Homosexuals deserve the right to live like everyone, irrespective of their sexuality, race or beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Glitcher: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

You sound dumb.

You haven't heard of people killing their spouses?

Animals have a thick skin that protects them from climatic conditions.

We don't hence we need clothing. But wasnt Adam and Eve originally naked? cheesy

We are all animals, not plants, or are you?
You don't have to reply if you have nothing to say.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Chetas81(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Ok when you can defend it is natural, you can quote me
all I understand about African citizen is that the mentality to grow up beyond their imagination is not visible that is why Mediterranean sea is claiming much African youth life since last 10 year ____ you asked your self why African practice what Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem do WHEN comes to religion activity but they don't have sense to achieve what this 2 nation achieve so far
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Glitcher:

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

A child is born, and upon hitting puberty, discovers that he or she is attracted to the same gender.

Confused at first, they wondered why they had no romantic attraction to the opposite gender.

They feel differently, and without a support system they end up isolating themselves, trying to figure out the hows and whys.

But homophobia, propagated by religion, leads them to hate themselves, to the extent of suffering from internalised homophobia.

This is when a homosexual fight and bullies other homosexuals to avoid suspicion.

The beauty of life lies in our differences. You can't hate someone because of his race, beliefs or sexuality.

Love is love.

Homosexuality is by choice ... sexual orientation... the path one chooses to take. By puberty it is natural for one to be first attracted to the opposite sex ... and a bit later to be sexually attracted. No doubt ... some will stick to their own ... boys moving with boys ... girls sticking to girls ... but that doesn't mean they have absolutely no romantic interest in the opposite sex. They may be afraid or not know how to start a relationship .... and therefore have no way to have a sexual relationship.... but the natural urge is there. Masturbation is not enough.... and this is when they begin to "experiment" with each other.... and like drug addiction ... many get caught up ... get used to it ... are contented with it and no longer have that interest in the opposite sex as they did at puberty. These are the ones that preach gays are born that way.... if really so ... then such boys should not be having the urge to masturbate but be having a strong urge to shove a cucumber or something up his ehmmm... you know where.
Homosexuality were always amongst us ... and will always be ... whether we like it or not. But to say it is natural ... and want it to be accepted as normal was never the case .... and will never be the case. Using the behavior of some animals to justify the behavior of some human is so pathetic. What next?.... I killed my neighbor because he was trying to steal my food. Do you know how many animals kill other animals for trying to steal their food? ... after all ... it is a natural act.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by zinaunreal(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Funny how people leave other sins they commit everyday like normal and start disturbing gay people. God will judge everyone of you that have turn judge and jurry
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Glitcher: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Literally every country that has legalised gay marriage believes homosexuality is normal.

However, homophobia still persists, just as racism is still evident today.

Homosexuals deserve the right to live like everyone, irrespective of their sexuality, race or beliefs.
One day pedophilia will be legalised, intercourse with animals will be legalised and people like you will be there to defend it, not because its the right thing but because it is legal/normal. You are nothing but a puppet in this world.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Glitcher:

One day pedophilia will be legalised, intercourse with animals will be legalised and people like you will be there to defend it, not because its the right thing but because it is legal/normal. You are nothing but a puppet in this world.

You keep proving just how dumb you are.

It seems the word 'consent' doesn't exist in your dictionary.

That is why rape is on the rise cause your brain can't grasp what consent is.

The reason paedophilia and zoophilia is evil is the lack of consent.

But what two consenting adults do with their bodies, time, and money is not your business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by HappyPagan: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
That's why I love the Muslim thread . You can't write any how comment, they sanitize their posts unlike we Christians accepting all kinds of rubbish from people.

Sorry dear. The Internet is not your church.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Glitcher: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

You keep proving just how dumb you are.

It seems the word 'consent' doesn't exist in your dictionary.

That is why rape is on the rise cause your brain can't grasp what consent is.

The reason paedophilia and zoophilia is evil is the lack of consent.

But what two consenting adults do with their bodies, time, and money is not your business.
so if someone gives another person consent to take his life it becomes right automatically because consent was given? So whenever consent is given an action becomes right automatically? You are a simpleton. No wonder you called yourself an animal.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:

[s]I observed she likes you cos you're not just gay but you also don't stay in Nigeria.[/s]
anyway talk to her for me and convince her to accept me I'd love to bleep her
You aren't my type, dirty troll.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Should I confirm your statement, I will find out it's wrong upon research.

This is nothing short of confirmation bias, if you know what that is.

Even if I list the 1500 species, wouldn't you verify?

You presume too much. You neither know me nor know how deeply or seriously I may have already researched this subject. You are just walking around in ludicrous circles. You make a presumptuous statement which you cannot prove, and you ask others to go on a research errand. That's iidiotic.

1. He who asserts must prove.
2. Anything that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without eveidence.
3. There are 50, 000 species which practice necrophilia. Go to Google.

Olodo.

Its you who has been rendered daft simply on account of your passion for assholes.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Kodak9(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

Love is love.
it seems you are possessed by legion of demons
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by AndroidAI(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Originalsly:

Homosexuality is by choice ... sexual orientation... the path one chooses to take. By puberty it is natural for one to be first attracted to the opposite sex ... and a bit later to be sexually attracted. No doubt ... some will stick to their own ... boys moving with boys ... girls sticking to girls ... but that doesn't mean they have absolutely no romantic interest in the opposite sex. They may be afraid or not know how to start a relationship .... and therefore have no way to have a sexual relationship.... but the natural urge is there. Masturbation is not enough.... and this is when they begin to "experiment" with each other.... and like drug addiction ... many get caught up ... get used to it ... are contented with it and no longer have that interest in the opposite sex as they did at puberty. These are the ones that preach gays are born that way.... if really so ... then such boys should not be having the urge to masturbate but be having a strong urge to shove a cucumber or something up his ehmmm... you know where.
Homosexuality were always amongst us ... and will always be ... whether we like it or not. But to say it is natural ... and want it to be accepted as normal was never the case .... and will never be the case. Using the behavior of some animals to justify the behavior of some human is so pathetic. What next?.... I killed my neighbor because he was trying to steal my food. Do you know how many animals kill other animals for trying to steal their food? ... after all ... it is a natural act.

Sexuality is fluid.

We have straights, bisexuals, gays, lesbians, pansexuals, asexuals, non-binary, etc.

Should we persecute them because they make up the minority?

When a homosexual masturbates he is not thinking of a woman, but a man.

What you are describing is an incell.

I wish I can educate further but I can be too lazy to type.

But if you are not a homophobe, you will be open to learn why they behave the way they do, not condemn what you don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Isabi4lov: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
HappyPagan:

Sorry dear. The Internet is not your church.
You should be more sorry for yourself undecided , anything you say or do online speaks more volume of your personality in real life .

Just like " you're what you eat " 🥴🥴🥴
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
yes but she turned me down cos she thinks I'm just a troll on nairaland, unknown to her I'm an entirely different person in real life.
I still have her email but she ignores my mails.
please talk to her for me.
I like her
🌚 I'm not surprised, anyone can say anything on a faceless forum.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by DeepSight(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Glitcher:
The nudist use animals as reference which is exactly what I'm against. You can call yourself an animal just because a bunch of people told you you are one but I'm not one. No animal has the creative ability like us so none should be in same class as us. Not every living thing is a plant or animal, we may have flesh and blood like them but we are not. Hundreds of years from now that analogy will be corrected. We are moral beings, ethical by nature, when these moral and ethical boundaries are destroyed then we will become animals. A few have done that however it should not be accepted as the norm. You argue in support of homosexuality because its legal and normal in some countries, those countries have spread their culture through the media-movies and you have become influenced. Even though it is normal in some societies it isn't right, what is normal is not necessarily right.

Please don't put words into my mouth - it appears you have not followed this thread - I have NOT argued in support of homosexuality, if anything, I could be said by most to be arguing the reverse.

As far as I am concerned any adult is free to do what he or she pleases sexually with any other consenting adult: my view is simply that homosexuality is unnatural.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by joyousever(f): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
May God deliver homosexuals and lesbians! Between them and poverty, I no know who I hate pass!

I just don't know the causative factors of this nauseating sexual disorder. I wish God could stop creating this category of people, because I hate them pass Buhari?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
HappyPagan:
Jesus was gay sha.

30 year old man walking around with 12 grown up males. Some he loved..others got jealous.

Magdalene seduce am tire.. e no work. Na John my Jesus love.
cheesy cheesy Lmao.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Church Sign Has A Message For Homophobic Christians / Is Betting Bad For A Christian? / The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.