Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit (48145 Views)

Nigeria Wokers Go Crazy In Jubilation As PO Storms Eagle Square( Pics) / 2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by mosaicafrique: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Igbos really need to learn politics in Nigeria, so many of them didn't go to school but when they start ranting in public, you will think they went to Harvard university. Common sense them no get, after all their principal has a pass in common philosophy that my 14years old son can make a 2:1. And yet they all praise him like he has everything in his big head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by jumobi1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taiggarr:

It is the LP that rigged in LAGOS..

Listen..

You have the right to believe APC didn’t cheat in Lagos as well. You have the right to believe only LP cheated. I’m happy for you regardless.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
tamdun:

Oga,Lp rigged in Lagos,in my polling unit in satellite apc got just 3 votes and met more than 3 people who voted against Lp that day

They may have voted PDP. That they didn't vote for LP doesn't automatically mean that they voted for APC
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Prince16: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Osigini?
Pikin wey.tork say hin mama not go sleep must ready to do night vigil with him mama.

See APC legal team below.
Does obi's 'eluu pee' have a legal team yet?
grin
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes we want court case. We will expose INEC, APC and the judiciary to the whole world. Case never start una done dey confused.
Una never sabi anything!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by na2016: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
peckhamboi:
Wonders shall never end.

So LP even rig pass APC and PDP.

Wetin be that 2baba song

E ba mi ki Gbee ole, even thief go Dey follow shout Olee.

Na APC do that thing just put am for there. No mind that devilish APC. How can LP where no get shishi, rig?
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Onliie(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
This election be like, rig, rigger, riggest
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Taiggarr: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense ra ra. Look in statecraft there is what they call patronising statements so that isnwhat world leaders would do. If today the Tribunal removes Tinubu and Peter Obi or Atiku comes in the same world leader would still congratulate either of the two. Abeg try get sense

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father been get sense born moronic IDIOTA.kike you

Which tribunal?..

The one you have been claiming to subvert justice

Like the Supreme Court Governor Uzodinma??
.so Peter Obi wants to be Supreme Court President too

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You these children ehh..

Buhari will take Asiwaju's mandate and hand over to someone that is from a Region that has ran him down for 7 and half years

As in to take it from the man that helped him become President and give it to one that is his Political enemy

Are you a BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT or a BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by TrumpDonald2: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Prince16:
Osigini?
Pikin wey.tork say hin mama not go sleep must ready to do night vigil with him mama.

See APC legal team below.
Does obi's 'eluu pee' have a legal team yet?
grin

Una never sabi anything!
cool

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If them like make them reach 1000, them go lose the case. There's nothing they can do uphold the gross illegality that made Thieffnubu emerge as winner.

Highest they can do is shift blame on INEC. It will end in cancellation and that is what LP wants.

Peter Obi doesn't spend money anyhow. If he's going to court know say him done press calculator know say him go win.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by puremaker7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Were you in the east? Lie now let thunder strike you and your family dead. You guys because of crumbs keep suspending your conscience.
Ogun will strike all your family members, you this bastard from a God foresaking tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Asour: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I think you are trying to justifying OBi result in East with GEJ result in the East when you said "he is not even igbo" that reeks of justification.

Jonathan had 90% in the east but we didnt see him defend it, he took a bow so it is a debateable reference

I'm not defending Obi's results.

I'm defending the argument that rigging has to have happened for him to have 90+% in the East.

The same East where NO SE governor supported him. They're not even neutral about him.

If OBI, without being in Government nor having the backing of ANY SouthEast sitting governor can rig an election to 90% under the noses of opposing sitting governors, then he must be a Machiavelli.

You don't think that's ridiculous?
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by rollywise(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
You have any evidence, please bring them to court. We are waiting. It will be interesting to have you
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Mpanyi: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:
This rigging should be exposed to the whole world. LP cannot be accusing other parties of rigging the election when they did worse.

Hahaha. Which LP? Calling LP when they deliberately increased other party's number where LP would have swept all the votes. But whatever the case, this is not really about any party so to speak, it is about INEC as an institution. This is the reason any party should come to court with their evidence. We must get it right in this country.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Roboto11: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
freeandfair247:

In my polling unit in Umuahia, PDP thugs were asking people to vote Peter Obi for president and PDP for Senate and house of representatives.

When the labour party agent tried to video them, they beat him up and sent him out of the polling unit.

PDP was in charge. So they did the rigging for Senate and house of representatives because everyone wants to vote Peter Obi already

Labour Party rigged by intimidation in that case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by NakedTruth4eva: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:
This rigging should be exposed to the whole world. LP cannot be accusing other parties of rigging the election when they did worse.
Another LP rigging?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by occfx: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Miss Cynthia Okeke acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in Abia State. Peter Obi won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Cynthia.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f28b594e164f8146b25d/document

So she signed in her name, this is not a crime really but she needs to be asked questions. She didn't impersonate anyone
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Gbogbowa: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's all Agulu results fraudulently doctored all over Igboland.

It is fair to believe now that there was no election in the whole of Igboland and they thought other zones were like them, doing the same electoral heist they did in Igboland.
They made a complete mockery of democracy and all those responsible for this massive widespread electoral fraud in Igboland must be apprehended and prosecuted. All of them!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
is like you have forgotten that both pdp and Lp score zero in Buhari polling unit while Apc score over 500 vote so buhari rigg for Apc

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Lifeiseazi: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cantonese:
OP where is the evidence? Give clear evidence or you can simply be called a Muntula. Lazy youths like you already follow, thinking that you were correct.
It is on inec portal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by ceejayluv(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taiggarr:

Your late WRETCHED lowlife ILLITERATE Lousy urchin father is a BORN FOOOOL for wasting sperm..

You can NEVER be Intelligent in your life .

LOCAL COWARD JUVENILE!
Apt description of yourself.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Miss Cynthia Okeke acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in Abia State. Peter Obi won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Cynthia.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f28b594e164f8146b25d/document

You are a cheap shameless liar!
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Story. Fear don dey catch APC. So they springing up propaganda since Obi insisted he's going to court. Why are they not attacking Atiku? grin grin grin

Dummy, this is no propaganda but on INEC's Irev. Always use your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Ubanz: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

At least she did not hide the fact that other party agents were unavailable.
She didn't add fictitious names as some people would have done.
She is the only witness.

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Markfedel(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
This one you all are saying is trash....LP said you people should transmit result real time as your INEC stated on their guidelines for this election. Shey una claim say everybody dey rig oya for it to be transparent vote immediately and let it count on real time.statement of Results for polling unit that you people are still uploading and bringing new sheets to show us one part of east that we rig, una lack sense.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by VTJN(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mylove55:
the same thing happen in my polling unit inside eghosa grammar school in Benin, apc agent join labour party agent and idiotic pigs in that my poling unit, they were insulting me and trying to fight me.
I just want this election issue to end first, I plan to report the apc agent to the party,
I don't know why apc will pick agent that is against apc
please make sure you report the agent to the right channel please. That's backstabbing for goodness sake😭

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by VTJN(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Gbogbowa:
is like you have forgotten that both pdp and Lp score zero in Buhari polling unit while Apc score over 500 vote so buhari rigg for Apc
shut up olodo

PDP didn't score zero in Buhari polling unit. Keep shut wherever politics is being discussed
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by lotkyes200: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
You people read it wrongly she is saying LP won her unit. Not that they rig it
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by VTJN(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If them like make them reach 1000, them go lose the case. There's nothing they can do uphold the gross illegality that made Thieffnubu emerge as winner.

Highest they can do is shift blame on INEC. It will end in cancellation and that is what LP wants.

Peter Obi doesn't spend money anyhow. If he's going to court know say him done press calculator know say him go win.
if Obi no win for court your entire family will die untimely death in one day but if he wins and get sworn in your family will prosper in all ramifications

Please say AMEN to this prayerπŸ™
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by olatuns2017: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Una never see anything

Go to Enugu Inec portal

See how Elu P rigged Amuwo odofin

Summary of over voting

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by olatuns2017: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mylove55:
the same thing happen in my polling unit inside eghosa grammar school in Benin, apc agent join labour party agent and idiotic pigs in that my poling unit, they were insulting me and trying to fight me.
I just want this election issue to end first, I plan to report the apc agent to the party,
I don't know why apc will pick agent that is against apc

Pls ensure you have proof and report to the appropriate channel

You can just put the complain on APC Edo state on any social Media....all states have party social media

It's important before Saturday elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by EFEJOCY(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
So, in your mind you think the pu result was rigged? You and I know the truth that the PO is not well informed. She wasn't well trained by INEC. Blame the Presidng officer who is not well informed. Besides signing or not signing a result sheet (Form EC 8A) by polling agents does not invalidate a result
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by femalelala: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Stop showing de world how stupid u re
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by LordEclipse: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

This na my village gan gan.my PU no far
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by kpompey: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi na trained Armed robber

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Ipaye, Akande As DCOS, SSA (PHOTO) / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.