Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit (48741 Views)

Nigeria Wokers Go Crazy In Jubilation As PO Storms Eagle Square( Pics) / 2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by yashau(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude you don't have sense. See take my advice tell your paymasters to concentrate on gathering theor defence because the evidence against APC is overwhelming and this puts the Judiciary in a tight corner your bribes no go work oooo. Also know this that we all know the party that controls the state apparatus in Nigeria. And it is only that person who controls the state apparatus that can rig. LP doesn't have that kind of control. You guys would end up invalidating the little votes you had in the south east. You people are mot smart at all.
its your father that don't have sense, I'm old enough to to be your father stupid kid🙄

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by ngwababe(f): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Story. Fear don dey catch APC. So they springing up propaganda since Obi insisted he's going to court. Why are they not attacking Atiku? grin grin grin

They saw it and still counted it. Mad people trying to justify their rigging. Why are they not attacking Atiku indeed.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by karimusa: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
[Complete Criminals..quote author=donphilopus post=121463020]This rigging should be exposed to the whole world. LP cannot be accusing other parties of rigging the election when they did worse.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by fartkay(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol

She might be one of those INEC staffs collecting 1k from.people in the SE before registering them for PVC.

The good thing is they are in court, she'd come and explain.

Will you accept this excuse if it were suppose to be APC agent
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Supremos: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
yaki84:

supremos come see something
We're saying cancel all
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Advancedman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:
This rigging should be exposed to the whole world. LP cannot be accusing other parties of rigging the election when they did worse.

Please reason with caution, the said Cynthia is the presiding officer and she signed for the parties she is not the party agent for LP.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Advancedman(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
madridguy:
How come some people cannot even cheat with common sense grin
Democracy can define as demo crazy or crazy demo according to the late Afro beat legend, Fela Kuti.
To me, election in democracy is a means to exhibit how smart you are in cheating grin You must be very smart otherwise you will be caught like this Cynthia of Labour Party.

She is simply the presiding officer who signed for parties as agent.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Advancedman(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Miss Cynthia Okeke acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in Abia State. Peter Obi won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Cynthia.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f28b594e164f8146b25d/document

She is the presiding officer she is definitely not an agent of any party according to the post.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Propaganda? APC sent Cynthia to do the sh1t she did? She even went on to upload the result on IREV portal. If this had happened at APC's stronghold, would you have been saying what you're saying now?

Wait for Barrister IKPEAZU in court, the Freemason SAN, stop online media, just wait. Stop judging, allow the court.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Believeintruth: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
yashau:
its your father that don't have sense, I'm old enough to to be your father stupid kid🙄

See this todler forming that he is old. Oga go and sit down you see a small boy even your reasoning shows it. Idiota
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Believeintruth: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
puremaker7:
Ogun will strike all your family members, you this bastard from a God foresaking tribe.

See you are from a lineage of bastards that is why you are trying to project your misfortunes on me. Once again thunder will strike you and your lineage for supporting impunity.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Believeintruth: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taiggarr:

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father been get sense born moronic IDIOTA.kike you

Which tribunal?..

The one you have been claiming to subvert justice

Like the Supreme Court Governor Uzodinma??
.so Peter Obi wants to be Supreme Court President too

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You these children ehh..

Buhari will take Asiwaju's mandate and hand over to someone that is from a Region that has ran him down for 7 and half years

As in to take it from the man that helped him become President and give it to one that is his Political enemy

Are you a BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT or a BLISTERING MORONIC NITWIT

My father is alive and well and is enjoying the fruits a good career in Mobil. You are unfortunate living from the gutters that is why you support thuggery and impunity.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Believeintruth: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Taiggarr:

Public sympathy that has made almost ALL world.leaders to congratulate Asiwaju

Another empty brainless IPOB downline kid..

Walahi you don't have sense
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

From the results posted on the IREV portal, one Miss Cynthia Okeke acted as the Presiding Officer and party agents for other political parties including APC in Abia State. Peter Obi won the polling unit according to the results recorded by Cynthia.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/pu/63f8f28b594e164f8146b25d/document

You are actually just proving their point that election was rigged. It doesn't matter whom, where or when. Elections are meant to be free and fair and INEC shouldn't allow any form of rigging. I don't know why APC are trying to prove a point that they rigged more. BAT should call his PR to order, these are supposed to be done by LP and PDP or they allow the matter to get to court trying to prove LP rigged is tantamount to claim election was not free and fair and it should be cancelled. That's simple explanation
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by yaki84: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Supremos:
We're saying cancel all
Do u have 170billion to give Inec to conduct fresh election?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by puremaker7(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

See you are from a lineage of bastards that is why you are trying to project your misfortunes on me. Once again thunder will strike you and your lineage for supporting impunity.
Werey from a useless set of tribe
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Ezechimma(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

INEC chairman said "Election would be held on 26th in Abia State due to late delivery of electoral materials" if I heard him right. One of ur image shows 25th
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by FisifunKododada: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mylove55:
the same thing happen in my polling unit inside eghosa grammar school in Benin, apc agent join labour party agent and idiotic pigs in that my poling unit, they were insulting me and trying to fight me.
I just want this election issue to end first, I plan to report the apc agent to the party,
I don't know why apc will pick agent that is against apc

One of LP strategy is to use their members to infiltrate other parties and make them agents of opposing parties. That way they can collude and cheat for LP. Do you know the guy's full name?
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by epkereamaka60858: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Cynthia acted as both Presiding Officer And Party agents for all political parties and you see nothing wrong with that? God forbid. Obi has no case in court.Cynthia acted as both Presiding Officer And Party agents for all political parties and you see nothing wrong with that? God forbid. Obi has no case in court....

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by FisifunKododada: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
drignet:
But APC is not bright... If you accuse LP of rigging then the election need to be cancel... Atleast we all start afresh with strong supervision

That's not how it works buddy. Get used to it. GCFR Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban).

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by FisifunKododada: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Asour:

This is clearly fraudulent but it beats me why people think PO rigged in South East JUST because of the % of votes he garnered.

Here's 2015 Presidential election where GEJ won, in many cases with higher % than PO BUT still lost the Presidential elections.

And GEJ isn't even Igbo.

Shey na today rigging start for SE or Nigeria? It was even worse before BVAS. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by yashau(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

See this todler forming that he is old. Oga go and sit down you see a small boy even your reasoning shows it. Idiota
thanks kiddo am so sure that me and your father are not mates!🙄
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Afamed: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
donphilopus:

Cynthia acted as both Presiding Officer And Party agents for all political parties and you see nothing wrong with that? God forbid. Obi has no case in court.

Your Pandora fraud has plenty case to answer

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Mylove55(f): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
FisifunKododada:

One of LP strategy is to use their members to infiltrate other parties and make them agents of opposing parties. That way they can collude and cheat for LP. Do you know the guy's full name?
is a girl,
At least apc should know the names of their agent from each poling unit,
The poling unit is 01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by FEMoxylian: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi will surely go to jail with all the evidence APC is gathering. On election day people were using megaphone to tell people to vote mama, papa and piking in the East. When the law says campaigns ends 24hrs to election. The court will be interesting. Igbos have undone them selves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by bnbash(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
So many irregularities with LP. Imagine doing thisin Katsina
donphilopus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by dominic17: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sense is far from your guys was it peter obi that appointed party agents for other political parties or was it Peter Obi that employed PO for Inec?
donphilopus:

Cynthia acted as both Presiding Officer And Party agents for all political parties and you see nothing wrong with that? God forbid. Obi has no case in court.
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Donake: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
So LP and PeterObi didn't succeed with such in Lagos where they won,they shifted such "stupidity" to one of their strongest base? Who are you telling this foolish message?

APC and urchins who acted should tell another lie...
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Supremos: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin
yaki84:

Do u have 170billion to give Inec to conduct fresh election?
Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by OgbeniOja1: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
I am a university lecturer and I worked as a collation officer. At the Training for Polling officers the POs where where told to sign for party agents if none is available. It's simply saying if there are discrepancy hold me
donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes ooo.

They have been shouting rigging.

LP might even lose 3rd position las las.
donphilopus:
This rigging should be exposed to the whole world. LP cannot be accusing other parties of rigging the election when they did worse.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit by Fareke: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

When you are ready to stop lies and propaganda let us know
Labour Party is built on Propaganda, Lies, Deceit, ethnicity and Religion fanatism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.