Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs (43889 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Amotekun: Army Destroyed Rivers State Neighbourhood Watch Back By Assembly-Wike / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Tzar(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
These Obi Rats don’t even know how to do the propaganda well. It is always stupid fake assertions they ejacu1ate with!
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Ever8090: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All of them who took days off to collect PVC must show they used the days off to actuallly collect the PVC.
If you took the days off and still do not have PVC then you will recieve query and refund those days off to LASG. shikena!
check my signature for free stuffs!
you are one of the problem of this country and God will punish you and your generation for it...idiat...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by sharone21(f): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Today was census @ Abeokuta( Ijaiye/Nawairudeen areas) in Ogun State with snapping of photo ( like biometric)...

APCheat
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by blackboy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
A norm in Lagos State...Lagos state civil servants submit copies of their PVC during election period. It's a norm...Lagos and rigging no get part 2
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Geonigga(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
You reason through your anus

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by lilrel(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All of them who took days off to collect PVC must show they used the days off to actuallly collect the PVC.
If you took the days off and still do not have PVC then you will recieve query and refund those days off to LASG. shikena!
E be like say this your free stuffs don de drive you psychomotor level

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

U can't do anything pig

Look at this fool whose girlfriend is sleeping around like a dog, simply because other guys are bleeping her mercilessly, better than you impotent bastard.

This election, leave that Abuja where you are and come to Lagos and see if you will survive it.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
sharone21:
Today was census @ Abeokuta( Ijaiye/Nawairudeen areas) in Ogun State with snapping of photo ( like biometric)...

APCheat

You hairy Biafran dwarfs will never forget this coming election in your lives. Let us catch you at the polling unit first.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by PrinceOfLagos: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You're so shameless

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by sharone21(f): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You hairy Biafran dwarfs will never forget this coming election in your lives. Let us catch you at the polling unit first.

Biafra and Shinedu killllll you dia...Ewu

Who told u I be Biafran?... All shades of wrong...

May the violence u people want to bring as thugs in Lagos State( especially ) and other states consume u all.

Make army do shoot at sight pls

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by liasmiram2567: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
My happiness in all these is that PODATTI will get his mandate .
The signals are everywhere.

Tinubu did not see 25% in the Lagos state presidential election, that is the reason you see all these desperate undemocratic practices by the Apc.

One sure fact is tinubu will not be president.
PODATTI will be the democratically elected president after Pmb.

Continue to deceive yourself.Youe eyes will soo clear
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Verysmart101: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Look at this fool whose girlfriend is sleeping around like a dog, simply because other guys are bleeping her mercilessly, better than you impotent bastard.

This election, leave that Abuja where you are and come to Lagos and see if you will survive it.

Just as your mother is a prostitue and ur armed robber father impregnated her.The result dey got is giving birth to a pig like you.A nuisance who constitute nothing other than thugry.A bastard or street urchin is better than you swine.I blame Ur useless parents for bringing a nonentity like you in this world.Useless pig
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Isabi4lov: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I gave up on the people that liked your comment .

African China sang it many years ago that " whilst people are happy for democracy some are acting crazy " 🙄🙄
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
macaranta:

Do you really think that what you posted here will help the governor's cause ?

When did you start caring about the Governor's cause?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by olaszydaruma(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders, please which EasyBuy phones can I get with a first payment of 30k to 35k. I really needed this information urgently. God bless
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by 00FFT00(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
davodyguy:

They don't have such power over NYSC

Tinubu has no such right against anyone. This impunity persists because Africans, and Nigerians in particular, are a morally corrupt and lawless people who do not take responsibility for their own existence.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
sharone21:

Biafra and Shinedu killllll you dia...Ewu

Who told u I be Biafran?... All shades of wrong...

May the violence u people want to bring as thugs in Lagos State( especially ) and other states consume u all.

Make army do shoot at sight pls

See this Yam-legged hairy prostitute talking trash.
Shebi you ipob pigs own Lagos, come out on 11th of March.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're so shameless

You're destined for failure all your life. I have never seen anyone with such consistent strings of failure as you.

Leave politics alone and go look for how to cleanse your destiny.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Inosky(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
So they will take the right BVAS, zoom their pictures from the PVCs and accredit and vote APC on their behalf. APC and mandate-stealer has mastered the art of rigging election in Nigeria.
1. They threaten you if you don't want to vote for them with thugs, sack and all means.

2. They scatter any of the polling units they see not their strongholds so their won't be voting there.

3. They pay hefty amount of money to INEC chairman, Officials to change the results to favour them.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by emdis: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Are you stupid? Can't you read the lines where the wanna force them to vote for APC?
FreeStuffsNG:
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by naturefellow(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Guy when will u have sense?
I pity ur family, it's like u want to end up in cell
you will fall into the pit you dug for others. Wimp!
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by mosaicafrique: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's setup by opposition, if you submit it you won't be able to vote Sanwo olu, LP is using a strategy to deprive Lagos state workers from voting APC
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by naturefellow(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
mosaicafrique:
It's setup by opposition, if you submit it you won't be able to vote Sanwo olu, LP is using a strategy to deprive Lagos state workers from voting APC
you're CORNfused
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Omoawoke: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

I am just an unfortunate fellow and I will meet doom in this my life.Amen.Every good thing I currently have and the ones I will have later will be stolen from me Amen. everything about me will be stolen both wat I have and wat I value most.Amen

Read again
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by naturefellow(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
emdis:
Are you stupid? Can't you read the lines where the wanna force them to vote for APC?
Like seunmsg Moh247 lhordspy yarimo okoroawusa Yamiriflathead FreeStuffsNG is a paid APC propaganda/lying machine, to defend to the death their legacy of evil.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Verysmart101:

Just as your mother is a prostitue and ur armed robber father impregnated her.The result dey got is giving birth to a pig like you.A nuisance who constitute nothing other than thugry.A bastard or street urchin is better than you swine.I blame Ur useless parents for bringing a nonentity like you in this world.Useless pig

As I'm typing this, your girlfriend is undergoing a session of intense penising and she's moaning like you a hoe. In fact, men are ravaging her without mercy. Call her if you think I'm lying.

Even after marriage, men with heavy phalluses will impregnate her under your roof.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Mccullum: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
My happiness in all these is that PODATTI will get his mandate .
The signals are everywhere.

Tinubu did not see 25% in the Lagos state presidential election, that is the reason you see all these desperate undemocratic practices by the Apc.

One sure fact is tinubu will not be president.
PODATTI will be the democratically elected president after Pmb.

You'll be living in that illusion for the next eight years, continue to be in an emotional cage.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by crowther15(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Why are people okay with this? What's normal about this nonsense?
Many people working as LASTMA in lag, working with Apha Beta and some agencies in Lagos are party members. Only teachers and few others would have the temerity not to bring their PVCs. Majority of them are party members.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Majesty7: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
benjackugo:
Nigerian Investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has said that Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch mandated corps members to submit their Permanent Voters Card (PVCs), IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1631750617776488453?t=7LoxXD2ShMQIFykMDqjVMg&s=19

Proof. Not just hearsays. Now if you are being invited to explain yourself, you will shouting freedom of speech. Does freedom of speech allows you to spread fake and unhealthy rumors?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Masterito(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is not democracy.
benjackugo:
Nigerian Investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has said that Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch mandated corps members to submit their Permanent Voters Card (PVCs), IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1631750617776488453?t=7LoxXD2ShMQIFykMDqjVMg&s=19
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Kodak9(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
chai see mumu
Mko dat died a miserable death.
Or have you forgotten nnamdi Azikiwe ruled your forefathers while awolowo was wailing as usual like a baby.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by 7arrows: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
RighChannel:
Stupid people will submit their PVC, APC don dey scared

That's how they impose who ever they want on lagosians. Totally undemocratic. Useless people. They tried it in federal and they are going to be disgraced. If u act well why forcing people to reelect u? Shame to all of them and their senseless supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.