Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs (43925 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Amotekun: Army Destroyed Rivers State Neighbourhood Watch Back By Assembly-Wike / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Osanoghodua1: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All of them who took days off to collect PVC must show they used the days off to actuallly collect the PVC.
If you took the days off and still do not have PVC then you will recieve query and refund those days off to LASG. shikena!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Blacks people are the devil of this World. Just read your backward thinking.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Omoawoke: 1:57am On Mar 05, 2023
AbleGodsolution:
Ur stewpidity is in gear 6

Whatever u say, GRV is not going anywhere
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by PotatoSalad(m): 2:03am On Mar 05, 2023
sekundosekundo:

There's different between SUBMIT and SHOW your PVC.
You have time for the idiot.
You should have ignored him

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 2:04am On Mar 05, 2023
7arrows:

U r a senseless and ethnic bigot. They asked for their PVC because they wanted to be sure they all had it to vote the useless APC government out. They didn't force them to vote for labour party neither did they ask the. To submit their PVC's. Think before you write useless man. That's y the ibos keep over throwing u.

You're saying I'm an ethnic bigot and you're saying Igbos are lording over me.
See ehn, you Igbos think only you have the right to be tribalistic and I'm laughing at you fools. This election, Yorubas just gave you a tip of the iceberg and you are already crying.
Your tribalism has made liberal Yorubas to be at alert. Everyone is now aware of the plans of Igbos for Lagos.
You will see hell in Lagos. Don't worry, we will show you ungrateful bastards who owns Lagos.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by broadman20: 2:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

Hahahaha!

Why are you crying and stealing people's PVC with all your numbers naa?

Please stop doing this to your bloody self.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by kingsceemark(m): 2:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

Nairaland owner has a lot of work to do, so many illiterates are here typing rubbish just to attract likes and share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by shizzle1: 2:40am On Mar 05, 2023
bahaushe1:
But what could they possibly do with it? No one can vote with another person's PVC.
disfranchise those that will vote against them

Secondly, APC is synonymous to fraud and violence. You never can tell with those desperate yoruba animals

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Moschinochimma: 2:42am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Very good

Shebi Igbos in Alaba market locked the market, asking those who wanted to enter to show their PVCs. Igbos were in support shining teeth.

Now, we are using the same template and they are braying like donkeys.

Enough is enough in Lagos. You bastard ungrateful hairy dwarfs will get treated just how you deserve.

So despite all d school wey Ur parents send U go, till date U don't know d meaning between SHOW and SUBMIT... You no get sense at all. Ode
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Naijanascam: 3:27am On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All of them who took days off to collect PVC must show they used the days off to actuallly collect the PVC.
If you took the days off and still do not have PVC then you will recieve query and refund those days off to LASG. shikena!

Stop supporting evil mr Man...... if your head paining you?..... they said submit as if it's their property
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:48am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Very good

Shebi Igbos in Alaba market locked the market, asking those who wanted to enter to show their PVCs. Igbos were in support shining teeth.

Enough is enough in Lagos. You bastard ungrateful hairy dwarfs will get treated just how you deserve.

You don't have sense
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by lexy2014: 3:50am On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Which law mandates an employer to show his or her voters card to the LASG because they took days off to collect PVC?

If the LASG was interested in whether or not the employees actually utilised the days given to collect PVC, why didn't it do d verification immediately after workers resumed months ago?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:50am On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
that's All! And that's on periodt.we have had enough of the nonsense from ungrateful visitors who wan dey drag house with owners of the house.its time to put them in their place

You are a big dunce walahi. This is clear game of rigging see how you are supporting nonsense because of crumbs you wan get

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:51am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

But when Alaba market did it, you were shining teeth like a crocodile

Alaba was to increase the drive of members collecting PVC to vote. This one why are they collecting people's PVCs?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:51am On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
leave the ingrate grin

Everyone of them go collect breakfast.asiko tanmate ti fe to grin

Oga shut up you don't have sense
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:52am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The DG will look the other way.
Those ungrateful bastards who call Lagos no man's land will learn bitter lessons.

Keep supporting impunity e go touch you las las
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

It can never be free and fair because no matter how the government performed. Even Sanwo olu sponsor all the igbos to Harvard and MIT with monthly stipend and housing . They will still vote against him and would rather vote an incompetent person because of their agenda to dominate Lagos and install a pro Biafra person as governor.
Everything is fair in this game

You don't have sense walahi
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Believeintruth: 3:55am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You see those calling Lagos no man's land, they will see hell in Lagos.

Get ready to explain to DSS what you mean by hell.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Omoawoke: 3:59am On Mar 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense walahi

Believe it or not bro, everything is fair in this game.

We will win free and fair, and with hook and crook if necessary… everything is fair
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by omosefeeguaibor(f): 4:09am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Very good

to think there's a bitter hatred on what you post shows there's a lot you need to let go of, even if you are trying to make a point , be objective to the point without sentiment. We are all Nigerians first before ethnicity and beliefs began drifting us apart. This statement may not hold huge water until you leave the shores of the country, then you will certainly appreciate all ethnicity regardless of tribe. One love
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by barcaboi(m): 4:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Fake

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by kayusely70(m): 4:31am On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
U quite agree with you on this! They must show evidence that they have the card as directed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Ishilove: 5:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Acidosis, you see what I'm saying? They are scared and running around like headless chickens to compel people to vote APC. Unprecedented!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Ishilove: 5:09am On Mar 05, 2023
People don't read. See them capping rubbish
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by reddingtonblack: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I have no issues with sanwo olu but aren't you doing exactly what you accused the Obidients of? Allow people exercise their God given constitutional right.

Ambode was a working governor yet removed after one tenure. Lagos didn't break. You yorubas should go out and vote. Let your PVC do the talking. Not by seizing someone else's PVC.

How does stirring up a logical arguement to defend what is right or re sensitizing some mis-guided people tantamount to blocking people from exercising there civil right cheesy sense is begining to override your emotion and you don't like it or what wink
They told you vote peter obi on twitter because he has integrity and he transformed Anambra , now same people are saying vote GRV .. why should we vote GRV ? if a tyre is good do you bring out spare and start changing it , is that not madness

Obedient movement is not what most youth think it is, did you see peter obi instigate people in the East to change there govt, is there govt better than lagos govt. make una no think dey play
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by elonmuskbaby: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga shut up you don't have sense
E pain an grin tongue
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by elonmuskbaby: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a big dunce walahi. This is clear game of rigging see how you are supporting nonsense because of crumbs you wan get
who be this one again? You no go go face Anambra that is on fire na to dey rant here you Sabi
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by heysquare(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
PVC is between FG, INEC and PVC holders. Nothing concerns Sanwo-kposi and his inherited urchins.
When Ibos were locking shops of Ibos that didn't show their pvc as evidenced that they registered did you condemn that?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by NothingDoMe: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

How does stirring up a logical arguement to defend what is right or re sensitizing some mis-guided people tantamount to blocking people from exercising there civil right cheesy sense is begining to override your emotion and you don't like it or what wink
They told you vote peter obi on twitter because he has integrity and he transformed Anambra , now same people are saying vote GRV .. why should we vote GRV ? if a tyre is good do you bring out spare and start changing it , is that not madness

Obedient movement is not what most youth think it is, did you see peter obi instigate people in the East to change there govt, is there govt better than lagos govt. make una no think dey play
All you've just said justifies the need for the employers to collect and retain PVCs of employees? Utters nonsense.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by reddingtonblack: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2023
NothingDoMe:
All you've just said justifies the need for the employers to collect and retain PVCs of employees? Utters nonsense.

I am sure these employees have mouth and social media to speak for themselves, you people just carry all matter for head without verifying the information, what if it is fake news ??
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by NothingDoMe: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I am sure these employees have mouth and social media to speak for themselves, you people just carry all matter for head without verifying the information, what if it is fake news ??
This is a more reasonable point. However we've heard of three institutions in the past few days and none of them have come out to debunk as fake news.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by 7arrows: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You're saying I'm an ethnic bigot and you're saying Igbos are lording over me.
See ehn, you Igbos think only you have the right to be tribalistic and I'm laughing at you fools. This election, Yorubas just gave you a tip of the iceberg and you are already crying.
Your tribalism has made liberal Yorubas to be at alert. Everyone is now aware of the plans of Igbos for Lagos.
You will see hell in Lagos. Don't worry, we will show you ungrateful bastards who owns Lagos.

Point of correction I'm a pure yoruba man with a conscience. I have not sold myself and birthright to an old man or a party (APC) that has nothing to offer. Ok. Yes I agree that yoruba owns lagos no doubt cause Lagos is a yoruba state. But ibos came in grew their businesses, bought yoruba lands, married yoruba women etc. While the so called yoruba land lords stand at the road side to collect ticket fees and other fees from hard working people and u expect me to be happy with my yoruba brothers? I'm not bias I speak the truth. And let me tell u the truth if u think u can make lagos ungovernable or plan to send out the ibos I pity u.

Ur senior brother came to force people to vote for him when he has nothing to offer and a few of u blindly follow him to rigg because of money. Haaaa where is your conscience? Is he the only intelligent yoruba man in this country? Knowing fully well Tinubu is incompetent, old and sick yet u swore allegiance to him. (WHAT A SHAME).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs / Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.