Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs (43949 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Amotekun: Army Destroyed Rivers State Neighbourhood Watch Back By Assembly-Wike / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by davodyguy: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:

There's different between SUBMIT and SHOW your PVC.
They don't have such power over NYSC

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanwo wants to deliver at all cost. No one finna challenge him since his principal is already president.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by elonmuskbaby: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
davodyguy:
NYSC is a federal government scheme and Corps members are under the federal government.

No state arm has such powers to make any demand of them.

Constitutionally it is wrong.

The DG of NYSC needs to be informed ASAP
yinmu grin

This one dey deceive himself like the mother of twins grin
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Offpoint1:

Look at dunce I shared country with...

If I investigate properly I'll find out "this thing" is youth.

But when Alaba market did it, you were shining teeth like a crocodile

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by wahalawahala: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jagznation:
Na the rigging wey we dey talk be this
you this guy still never rest.. u still dey cry about 😭😭😭
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is this confirmed?
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by elonmuskbaby: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

leave the ingrate grin

Everyone of them go collect breakfast.asiko tanmate ti fe to grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Racoon(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
All of them who took days off to collect PVC must show they used the days off to actuallly collect the PVC.

If you took the days off and still do not have PVC then you will recieve query and refund those days off to LASG. shikena!
You're a complete disgrace to a 21st century civilization. Not surprised!

13 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Omoawoke: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Una go learn

We support anything to disgrace Chinedu GRV

Na our land

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
davodyguy:
NYSC is a federal government scheme and Corps members are under the federal government.

The DG will look the other way.
Those ungrateful bastards who call Lagos no man's land will learn bitter lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by IFSHR: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
All of them who took days off to collect PVC must show they used the days off to actuallly collect the PVC.
If you took the days off and still do not have PVC then you will recieve query and refund those days off to LASG. shikena!
[/s]
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by DSC7: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
All because of 4 people twetting in a room,😂😂😂

10 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Jostoman: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bunch of ovarrated and despirate politician.

Lagosian Vote jandor of pdp on saturday
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
From NURTW, to Lagos Island Hospital and now NYSC members serving in Lagos being mandate by a state government agency in Lagos to submit their voters card. For what? Panic mode activated.

Shebi you guys said Lagos is no man's land.
I dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
check my signature for free stuffs!

You're dense

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Offpoint1: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Show me when I supported such a pathetic act please... If my memory fails me, please reference me to it.... Else

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AmotekunSW: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
biina:
Why didnt you verify that before the last election? Almost 90% of PVC for lagos were collected, so there is no question of if people have their pvc.

Why dont you wait till after the election? what will change between now and then? why the sudden need for this "verification" just before the next round of polling?

You want people to submit their pvc so that you can manipulate the election? Afraid that your candidate cannot win a free and fair election?

You must think say na everyone be dense mumu like una undecided

Both God and man go punish all of una and your descendants!

Your tears haven't started.
Come out on election day, surprise package dey for you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Omoawoke: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Fisayo Soyobo, I just hope u are not under any Lagos state employment?

Since your mouth is very loud! I believe u are either self employed or gotten a new job in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by IFSHR: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by AskProf: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What a pity you are.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
sekundosekundo:

There's different between SUBMIT and SHOW your PVC.

Why 'waist' your time explaining common sense to a sycophant??!

They know the truth... It's just against their bought conscience to accept it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by blowjohn(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
Illuminati things o.

Nwo
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
aoc is a criminal organisation
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Lol...fear fear
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Strafudeen: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes oo...

God punish thiwfnubu and all election thieves

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by dfrost: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
davodyguy:

Chief, abeg read am again grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
PDAPC is everything wrong with Democracy.

We will do a silent violent free revolution with our PVC on this country.
Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Stanweezy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What nonsense remark is this, the PVC is their private property which goes along with their conscience, so because they took days off they should surrender their conscience

Why not tell a pregnant woman since she took maternity leave therefore she should submit her child to Lagos State Government

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by Omoawoke: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dwizeone:
Election must be seen to be free and fair. Instead of appealing to the people to vote your candidate you are employing funny gimmicks. The more these kinds of coercion is done, the more people resolve to vote against their candidate.

It can never be free and fair because no matter how the government performed. Even Sanwo olu sponsor all the igbos to Harvard and MIT with monthly stipend and housing . They will still vote against him and would rather vote an incompetent person because of their agenda to dominate Lagos and install a pro Biafra person as governor.
Everything is fair in this game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs by yommen: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

Guy, wake up. There is nothing like Yoruba Muslims. There is only Yoruba. Tinubu won Ekiti and Ondo with wide margin and there are hardly Muslims in those two states. He losts Osun where there are even more Yoruba Muslims. This idea of Yoruba Muslims only exists on nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.