Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Benefits of ginger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits of ginger (3359 Views)

How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed / How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed (A Must Read) / Video: Another Ghanaian Online Prostitute “ginger Caramel” Goes Naked For You Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits of ginger by emmaodet: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Yhemzie:

Sis, your partner isn't stingy, just trying to let you be responsible for yourself.
Most rich guys hardly spend for their partners at the initial stage of relationship, they don't spend to impress like the broke guys and exactly why broke guys keep wallowing in their brokeness. All they want is a lady that could be responsible for herself atleast and be productive. Tell him you have a business plan that will cost you 1M naira to execute and you already have 700k with you, I can bet you, he will to hesitate to support you with the remaining 300k. Then you know is not stingy.

The question is - Do you think she has 700k to start with?
If she lies to get the 300k and with time the guy noticed she hasn’t started the biz or struggling with it because she only enters it with the 300k instead of the 1m, don’t you think he will see her like a scammer?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by emmaodet: 4:47am On Mar 05, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Tea or coffee grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beer please. shaken but not stirred

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by emmaodet: 4:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Ammmy:
Are you being sarcastic? You are right. A man that doesn't care about my hair doesn't value me. Despite the fact that I'm not the demanding type

How can you say someone who spent 50k at a seating om you - took you to an expensive restaurant for an expensive dinner. That 50k is my son school fees for a whole term - 3 months. Even many parents will rather use that to stock the house with food that can last close to a month yet he is stingy.

Please can you tell us what you have gotten him so far? let's compare and see the stingy person here

6 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Gerrard59(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2023
emmaodet:

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I endorse it.

It is true.
When I was still financially struggling, I see how my in-laws (SILs, MIL etc) always boast about their family members that married rich guys loudly, even the ladies talking about rich dudes they have met and all).
If there is one thing I noticed about women in general, it is that the love rich guys. I mean all ladies whether rich or struggling ladies.
They use these rich dudes to boast among themselves to feel better than the other.
So I always feel uncomfortable when I find myself within their discussion because I always feel invincible and kind of inferior.
As a matter of fact, they don’t even care if you are there. They don’t watch their tongues or conscious of their statements and discussions.
Then my finance gradually improved and I became very bold among them too and I always gently and quietly dose out TRP statements among them like - if a man is financially stable, I don’t see any reason why he should marry. It is an unnecessary headache.
I notice they all always feel uncomfortable with my statements.

Sometimes they will put up strong arguments against my statement like it is because I don’t Love the person blah blah blah and then I reply them that who Love help?
A Love that can’t pay bills, build house, buy car for me not get me job. As a matter of fact, the place have gotten to in this Life, Love has no impact on it because no woman wan date me when I Dey struggle.
So they will all keep quiet and I noticed they have been watch what they say around me of recent.
My MiL even said at a point that I am a very self-centered person and I agreed with her.

No one disrespects a rich person. Even if they don't like you, they won't disrespect you openly. Everyone, both genders, like well-to-do people. Women, on their part, are naturally hypergamous. Once they sniff wealth in a man, they begin to like the man. Such is life. Na why our brother in Christ - Pansop.hist - said women won't mind sharing a rich man (polygamy & side chick) than stick with a poor man.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by Bellotelli: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=H0didon post=121468258]You just want people to support you, all your feminist geng grin. If someone says the truth, that person is an Alpha male to you abi? Why didn't you call the lady up there an Alpha male?? You ain't serious.

Men are getting wiser. He spends but doesn't spend unnecessarily, that's what you should have said, simple!!!. Most of you ladies have nothing to offer, only to drain your partners dazzol cool. He isn't your father, neither is he your husband, until then F*ckoff!!! tongue.

Some of you ladies love begging all in the name of "Dating". Very bad!!!
The man has been spending but because he didn't answer just one of your request, he's now stingy. I pity SIMPle man who foolishly try to please a lady undecided.

As Our Ancestors would say "Women are only loyal to their feelings, not to men's sacrifices".[/qu

What is wrong with all these pseudo-feminist geng sef. You want a man to foot all your bills and still respect you fully...damn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits of ginger by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Leave him for your own insanity

He doesn't love you

A man that loves will spend on the woman he loves
Re: Benefits of ginger by Timibraun0010: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Ammmy:
Are you being sarcastic? You are right. A man that doesn't care about my hair doesn't value me. Despite the fact that I'm not the demanding type
So your value lies in your hair. It's good that men are finally learning. You want him to start throwing money about on you without you showing him that you're valuable.
That's how you girls increase your mileage. You will leave and jump on the next guy and jump out again

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by Qatar2022: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Ammmy:
I'm dating this guy who's very rich but he doesn't give me money. We do hang out and he can spend up to 50k straight up on drinks and stuffs but to give me money is a problem. He expects me to pay for my hair with my money, shop and get my needs myself. He likes me paying my bills. Time spent with him is very awesome. I love him so much but this stingy side of him wants to make me quit the relationship. I hardly demand money from my man but recently I asked him for money to make my hair and he said he doesn't have. I'm very confused. Should I quit?

NOTE: please I don't need opinion of alpha males. I need sincere and genuine opinions
Why are you complaining? Take care of yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits of ginger by Ammmy: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Timibraun0010:

So your value lies in your hair. It's good that men are finally learning. You want him to start throwing money about on you without you showing him that you're valuable.
That's how you girls increase your mileage. You will leave and jump on the next guy and jump out again
what do you mean by increasing your mileage?
Re: Benefits of ginger by Uniquetani1(f): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
He is a stingy misogynist

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ammmy:
I'm dating this guy who's very rich but he doesn't give me money. We do hang out and he can spend up to 50k straight up on drinks and stuffs but to give me money is a problem. He expects me to pay for my hair with my money, shop and get my needs myself. He likes me paying my bills. Time spent with him is very awesome. I love him so much but this stingy side of him wants to make me quit the relationship. I hardly demand money from my man but recently I asked him for money to make my hair and he said he doesn't have. I'm very confused. Should I quit?

NOTE: please I don't need opinion of alpha males. I need sincere and genuine opinions
Explain to me this need to demand money from a person you are not neither married and invested in raising a family together with nor are you linked by blood with? undecided

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Uniquetani1:
He is a stingy misogynist
He is stingy and she is a beggar, right? lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits of ginger by Metaphor44(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ladies feel entitled because the pussy that is been backed by their boyfriends must be paid for. So they always feel u owe them
Re: Benefits of ginger by imagrg(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
The fine girl's mentality.

Out to rob gullible men.

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:
Ladies feel entitled because the pussy that is been backed by their boyfriends must be paid for. So they always feel u owe them
And the men who pay them for the same are what, not equally culpable? undecided
Re: Benefits of ginger by Blunttruth: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ammmy:

Ask him for money for something very important not hair, and let's see if he will be of help to you. If he isn't the. Know you are not his main girl
Re: Benefits of ginger by ifihearam: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
we dare you..leave

Gents, you see how hard for a woman to leave a rich player?
Trust me if the guy were a broke guy she wont entertain him
If a broke guy tells a girl he has no money for her hair and truly she can see he really doesnt, she would leave but can never leave a rich stiingy guy...

Make una learn ooo..no respect for poverty even in family.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits of ginger by Timibraun0010: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ammmy:
what do you mean by increasing your mileage?
Body count. Value doesn't come automatically with humans. You've got to show you're valuable. It's when he sees that that he will start spending on you personally. And trust me , if a guy is more interested in taking you out , hanging out where you have fun and he will pay, you basically don't fall under the gf threshold. You're just for knacks
Re: Benefits of ginger by Uniquetani1(f): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He is stingy and she is a beggar, right? lipsrsealed

He is stingy and selfish, she is not contented and you are a misogynist

1 Like

Re: Benefits of ginger by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ammmy:
please I said I don't want opinion of alpha males
The guy is waiting impatiently for u to breakup with him
Re: Benefits of ginger by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chances are, the declaration of your love only ends in your mouth, but of course you want his own love to be action based. Spending on you is an action-based love.

The fact you thought breaking up with him is the answer only goes to show that you just don't get it. If a liability breaks up with me, I'll be popping Champaign. If you're a wife, you're a responsibility. Thats different and acceptable.

I can understand if you're his wife, but a girlfriend? Come on. Not saying a man should not give, but you are not entitled to anything. You should be at your behavior, because he decides if you're worth committing to.

I see modern women go into relationship with the mindset that they should be served and that they hold they power to everything. Treating the man as the guest in the relationship, to be retained or discarded as she pleases, and she as the host.

You don't even have the ability to see reality in a dual method, meaning that you should put yourself in his shoes, and imagine why he acts the way he does. Have you ever thought if he thinks you love him for his money?

Because if you're going to break up with him for money alone, then you have to introspect on the content of your love. Love is not a declaration, it's an action word, a verb. If you say you love me but breaks up with me because I will not validate your entitlement, how is that love?

You are so focus on what to collect, instead of give. You're not conscious of your character, and how he his evaluating your worthiness to be converted to his wife, and that's how lots of people are the architect of their problem.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benefits of ginger by lalalista: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
woginid967:

Sis can you cheat? If i offer you as little as 100k monthly can you be a side chick to me?

Being with a man who doesn't spend on you means he doesn't adore you and he is not scared of loosing you.

So send me a WhatsApp message let me give you a better treatment simple.

I hate when men dont take care of their women then complain later about how they're treated.

Stop wasting your time, body and emotions on stinginess.
sent u a dm
Re: Benefits of ginger by Johnjustice: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Poor girl, you don't deserve that guy. Guys ignore girls below your level, while you think of fun, they are thinking of surviving. You are a dangerous girl to that guy.
Re: Benefits of ginger by Ammmy: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Johnjustice:
Poor girl, you don't deserve that guy. Guys ignore girls below your level, while you think of fun, they are thinking of surviving. You are a dangerous girl to that guy.
shut up joor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? / Top 8 Lies Told By Girls Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.