Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband (44225 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kingcalls: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
U want to enter from frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kingcalls: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Authoreety:

Nice watch... Noticed the guy is Avery strong guy... Wr u the one who did the coverage?

Like how the person behind the camera stood for the young chap

Y do blacks love to resist, thereby putting themselves in problem .... y can't he offer himself for search .. the police have a right to, if they suspect u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Agunesinjaweola: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okay OO 🙄
I've seen the name and where she is coming from.
That's part of their culture in their region.
No wonder they ran away from Okija Shrine to the other parts of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Boldkrammy: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Almaigaa:
IGBO Woman. She don chop the Man money finish. She wan use style dump am. So she can resume her original job in one Brothel. grin grin
Honestly stop reposting this pix, it makes the 'president elect" look imbecilic. The photographer no try at all. There are better pix abeg.
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
I think she needs to state what her husband is doing that's upsetting her then we can advise her cos it's difficult to advise on how to stop loving sm1 u love without good reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kingcalls: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pamlog20:
Rat poison him to death that's the only way you can have peace undecided

Meanwhile!!
Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent BIGGER, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!! A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”

We work to safe Family and Relationship. Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure.

Click to my Profile to reach Us.

Watch what u post...it might seem like a joke to u ...but it might end up being a murder case of am innocent man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Agunesinjaweola: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
benjackugo:
A Nigerian lady, Precious Aneke, has taken to Facebook to seek advice on how to stop loving her husband because he makes her cry and overthink, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on a Facebook group on Thursday March 2, she wrote;

https://www./2443977612304623/permalink/5973932272642455/?app=fbl
Wetin you do for your husband
The story is incomplete !
If you take your Kpeku give somebody and wetin concern us if your husband dragged you to Okija Shrine to swear
IGBO ladies are too promiscuous 🤔
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by placeofallure(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pinkyposh:
Just act like he doesn't exist.
Don't complain about anything concerning him
Make your children your priority, love them, be there for them
He should be responsible for the warfare of his children
Ensure you and your kids have what to eat
Keep the house clean
Most importantly be independent, make your own money.

What if she doesn't have any children to face?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by TheBTCinvestor: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Nsogbu uwa

Anyways, let me use this medium to say I'm looking for a wife. I'm tired of being single, I am currently searching for a good lady between the ages of 29 to 34 years for marriage, and she must be a Catholic by faith

Catholic kill you there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by olaszydaruma(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders, please which EasyBuy phones can I get with a first payment of 30k to 35k. I really needed this information urgently. God bless
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by spiceadole: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Nsogbu uwa

Anyways, let me use this medium to say I'm looking for a wife. I'm tired of being single, I am currently searching for a good lady between the ages of 29 to 34 years for marriage, and she must be a Catholic by faith

29-34 years..na evening newspaper

Same set of women you guys insult and make Caricature of.

Anyways,you are joking

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by optionalY09: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stop been selfish, you’re focusing too much on capturing his mind so that you can make unfavorable moves towards him bus business he’s not deliberately paying attention you felt as tho he didn’t love you more than you do. Guess what be normal stop being overly possessive, you will see the table turns, he will be the one openly showing affection more than you expected.
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Okiton: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
spiceadole:

29-34 years..na evening newspaper

Same set of women you guys insult and make Caricature of.

Anyways,you are joking

I'm not joking

I'm serious here

I've never make jest of any lady here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Okiton: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Catholic kill you there

I dae crazy 🤣
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by sharone21(f): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
When u don't obey the Bible u suffer especially as a woman.

Christ( just like man) first loved us (church/ woman) before we even knew Him.

A man must be crazily in love with a woman so that in that marriage, he can do ANYTHING for his Queen which will in return make him earn his respect as her KING. Anybody telling u otherwise isn't knowledgeable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by scholes23(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
benjackugo:
A Nigerian lady, Precious Aneke, has taken to Facebook to seek advice on how to stop loving her husband because he makes her cry and overthink, IGBERETV reports.

Pray for him 🙏🙏🙏⛪⛪⛪
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by laskab(f): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Consult elders in your church or mosque

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Tvoice: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nothing we nor go see for dis kwantry, oya advicers make una fall out ooOo, including multivational speakers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by mosaicafrique: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Achieverskit:
The root of the whole thing is definitely money. E go better for all of us.
Pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana

If you want a job that can take care of you and your family, WhatsApp me 07049255198. You must be a graduate or minimum of Diploma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by 7arrows: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
benjackugo:

Just divorce him. Not a problem
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by RosyIsBlessed: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Reason why you shouldn't make anyone know you love them to that extent of not being able to live without them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by ruffhandu: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
LastProphet:

The first rule of the game is never to bargain with anyone that has rejected you, never! It will only worsen it. She should get up and walk away
No, you have not heard all the story. At what point did the attitude start? What if the man used to do otherwise untill she cheated on him?
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Johnkie: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pinkyposh:
Just act like he doesn't exist.
Don't complain about anything concerning him
Make your children your priority, love them, be there for them
He should be responsible for the warfare of his children
Ensure you and your kids have what to eat
Keep the house clean
Most importantly be independent, make your own money.

When it comes to the relationship with the children, its her children.

But when it’s about the welfare of the children, it’s his children.

Woman clap for yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
ruffhandu:
you are not asking the rigth questions.
You don't have to stop loving him. Your problem is that you feel you don't get a reciprocative love from him. [/b]You need find a way to get him to appreciate your love for him. [b]We may be able to advise if we know your love history.
Otherwise, both of you should go meet a counsellor if you had made attempts to make this known to him in the past without improvement.
You admit you don't know her love history yet that didn't stop you from jumping to the conclusions contained in your first two statements? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pinkyposh:
Just act like he doesn't exist. Don't complain about anything concerning him. Make your children your priority, love them, be there for them. He should be responsible for the warfare of his children. Ensure you and your kids have what to eat. Keep the house clean. Most importantly be independent, make your own money.
How does anyone who really is interested in obtaining peace from living according to these ideas of yours? Reads more like a recipe for accepting struggle as one's lot in life! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Romanoff:
Gboju and focus on bettering yourself and your kids.
What if the relationship is an abusive one? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
damoobaba:
Meanwhile it's just one side of the whole story. If you really want peace in your home and not looking for any excuse to bailout, sit down with your husband and make things work. Am not one of those people who will just believe the man is bad.
Does she need consent from the other side if she wants out of the relationship? Marriage is not a prison sentence of any kind. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by ruffhandu: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You admit you don't know her love history yet that didn't stop you from jumping to the conclusions contained in your first two statements? undecided
Yes, if they have lived together for years, then walking away is not the solution yet, relationships a built and worked on daily to keep it alive.
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Dybala11(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pinkyposh:
Just act like he doesn't exist. Don't complain about anything concerning him Make your children your priority, love them, be there for them He should be responsible for the warfare of his children Ensure you and your kids have what to eat Keep the house clean Most importantly be independent, make your own money.

Warfare ke?? 😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
ruffhandu:
Yes, if they have lived together for years, then walking away is not the solution yet, relationships a built and worked on daily to keep it alive.
How did you arrive at the conclusion that it is not a solution yet? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.