Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result (7019 Views)

You Must Accept Election Results - CAN Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / South Eastern Nigeria In Control By 3 Different Groups / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To โ€˜Destabiliseโ€™ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AcuraZDX: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Anybody pressuring Peter Obi to concede defeat now simply don't care about this country

How will Nigerians massively vote for someone and you want him to accept this open day robbery??

Una no rate Nigerians shaaaa.

Stacey Abrams and the International community una dey shame me oo

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
I trust Obi, him no gree. The stolen mandate must be returned before apology.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who will beg an effeminate obi. Let him go to court.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Totilopussylick(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu will be disqualified at the end of the day
duro4chang:

68 Likes

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by PoliteActivist: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I trust Obi, him no gree. The stolen mandate must be returned before apology.

Obi is too much of a gentleman. He'd eventually let it be just for the sake of the country. But if I were him I'd first extract some serious concessions!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu will be disqualify at the end of the day
You are still in this your delusionary state? Are you using that to console yourself and other 0bidiots? Let it sink into your skull that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect will rule this country. Obi and zombies will wail taya

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AcuraZDX: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Obi is too much of a gentleman. He'd eventually let it be just for the sake of the country. But if I were him I'd first extract some serious concessions!

Obi let what be?

Buhahaha.

Obi waited in court for 3 years depsite the begging of Anambra monarchs.

Una no Sabi Obi.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by ruffhandu: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You don't know PO. He is a gentle man but doesn't like the activities of the structure of criminality. Only when the Supreme court tells him to let it slide that he will.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Faber(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi is not a name of a person but a Political Tsunami...

When tsunami is coming, you either pack and go, or you become casualty and die. How can you beg a tsunami

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by ruffhandu: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Anybody pressuring Peter Obi to concede defeat now simply don't care about this country

How will Nigerians massively vote for someone and you want him to accept this open day robbery??

Who and who have been sent to beg him please?

3 Likes

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AcuraZDX: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
ruffhandu:

You don't know PO. He is a gentle man but doesn't like the activities of the structure of criminality. Only when the Supreme court tells him to let it slide that he will.

Supreme Court will only ridicule itself but doing that.

Because even the blind know Obi was robbed. Even INEC and other party agents will testify. Just watch out

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AcuraZDX: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
ruffhandu:

Who and who have been sent to beg him please?

The first team was led by Thabo Mbeki for the sake of peace and Obi declined.

Then they sent Stacey Abrams today.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by MuchAdo: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Piggidiots and delusions cheesy

Piggiidiootts amaka cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Felabrity: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nothing for them

APC see you in court

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by ruffhandu: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Supreme Court will only ridicule itself but doing that.
Because even the blind know Obi was robbed. Even INEC and other party agents will testify. Just watch out
Obi is relying on that, but many Nigerians do not have any single trust on SC, they believe it is in Tinubu's pocket. But if SC favour Obi, then that will be the beginning of a new Nigeria. We are actually almost finished in this country but people are blindly ignorant. Jakpa 2.0 looming...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by ruffhandu: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

oh really? But Thabo mbeki should know better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by mymadam(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu will be disqualify at the end of the day

If Tinubu is eventually disqualified (albeit very unlikely), hurray, Peter Obi will be promoted to second place! But will there then be anything to celebrate? Just asking ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by JOemmy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obi should take his personal security seriously oh the drug lord can decide to take the last option of eliminating him like funsho williams if he continues to insist on reclaiming his stolen mandate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by LordAdam16: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Stacey Abrams was part of an election monitoring group.

They always go to losers in hotly contested elections to prevent outbreak of violence.

-Lord
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by hedonido: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
The open arrogance of these Tinubu bastards is the most vile I've ever seen.

Usually when anyone wins an election, their rhetoric is conciliatory and appeasing. You will hear, oh, I'm reaching out to my competitors to work with me for a better Nigeria. Oh, there's no loser , it is all about Nigeria. Oh the election is over, now is the time to come together to rebuild Nigeria in unity.... Bla bla.

But instead, Tinubu and his band of inglorious bastards would continue stirring tempers and attacking and accusing the opposition even after rigging the elections and being declared winner. This tells us everything we need to know about the kind of animalistic cowboys we're dealing with here.

At the end they will learn a very bitter lesson.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by DenreleDave(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Show us evidence dt apc sent him

Igbos and empty chest beating sef

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Afamed: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

Stop wasting your time with this children.

There is no lie they can not bring together

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Faber(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Obi let what be?

Buhahaha.

Obi waited in court for 3 years depsite the begging of Anambra monarchs.

Una no Sabi Obi.

My uncle who is a Catholic priest of Awka diocese, follow delegation to go beg Obi he no gree o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AcuraZDX: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

If Yoruba's are beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep.

~~Ibrahim Babaginda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by agadez007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Imagine this face in our banking halls
Shey our Money for bank no go dey lost like this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by AcuraZDX: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:

My uncle who is a Catholic priest of Awka diocese, follow delegation to go beg Obi he no gree o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol.

APC know who they stole from and if you look at their recent attacks, you will know they're afraid. Despite having Scream Court to themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

People and useless gossip na 5 and six I no blame una na idleness go kill una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by raskymonojendor: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
You are in this your delusionary state? Are you using that to console yourself and other 0bidiots? Let it sink into your skull that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect will rule this country. Obi and zombies will wail taya
16 years of wailing, that's even if they get it right.

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Jostoman: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
yes he will go aven Atiku too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by LocalStandard1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
No wonder they're not celebrating the "win". The wicked runs when no one pursues him, this time he is being pursued.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by DenreleDave(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

If Yoruba's are beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep.

~~Ibrahim Babaginda
give Igbo man 20 naira, he will sell his mother, add 30 to it, he will sell his wife and children, make it 70 naira, he will sell his entire generation

-Sani abacha grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by yarimo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary โ€“ Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku / EFCC To Re-arraign Nyako And His Son, Abdul-Aziz / IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.