Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result (7115 Views)

You Must Accept Election Results - CAN Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / South Eastern Nigeria In Control By 3 Different Groups / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

A stranded grandson of those begging Peter Obi spotted. Look for something better to do your life. Stop drinking!
Nobody will beg obi the weakling
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by DMerciful(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
Their cup don dey fool, I'm sure they'll wanna redeem their battered image
PoliteActivist:

Lol grin
The same Supreme Court that accepted results Uzodimma wrote in a hotel room, that was full of inconsistencies, erasures, and over-voting!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Tell us someone from your village who’s more successful and accomplished than Peter Obi. I won’t even narrow it to your extended family, not when you’re all losers. Your mumu is loitering around without redemption.
You are all losers
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Axis313(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:
give Igbo man 20 naira, he will sell his mother, add 30 to it, he will sell his wife and children, make it 70 naira, he will sell his entire generation

-Sani abacha grin grin
I like this,very good response.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by PoliteActivist: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

Bro you have got limited heart.
Tinubu will be disgraced.
Osinbanjo has more hope of being president than him.
PODATTI will be sworn in as president tho not may 29 but this year.

You are going by this prophecy below. I am being realistic. Supreme Court is made up of HUMAN BEINGS not robots. Some are even APC partisans. They are watching all these countries and influential people congratulating Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fabDL2fMQA
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by 4mable: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thunder fire anybody wey beg Obi, the evidence way dey ground is enough to cancel votes in the region He has d highest votes, what amuse me most is the use of one our sacred centres for such devilish act.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by PoliteActivist: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

16 years of wailing, that's even if they get it right.

Please stop quoting that JEALOUS BUFOON, Soludo. He turned out to be totally wrong. Obi did win the election if not for rigging. Atiku was being greedy - he already had his chance. And how does it benefit Igbo people that a totally corrupt Fulani Moslem replaces a less corrupt but ineffective one??
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
You are all losers
Well. Since you failed to mention a single person in your village that is better than Peter Obi, just be quiet and buzz off!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Elvis778(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Obi is too much of a gentleman. He'd eventually let it be just for the sake of the country. But if I were him I'd first extract some serious concessions!
grin grin
I will be disappointed if you are a supporter, cuz u obviously don't know the man, do you know how many envoys begged him to let Ngige rule Anambra since he is already working? Go and ask questions
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
You need your head examined with your silly fabrications.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Nobody will beg obi the weakling
One more bottle of origin for you. Do go and look for better things to do with your life. Keep jumping from rally to rally looking for umbrellas to collect and sell. You’re a brainwashed felon.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by PoliteActivist: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Elvis778:

grin grin
I will be disappointed if you are a supporter, cuz u obviously don't know the man, do you know how many envoys begged him to let Ngige rule Anambra since he is already working? Go and ask questions

Yeah, but Ngige was not backed by the presidency, INEC, bunch of countries, and the Supreme Court!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Well. Since you failed to mention a single person in your village that is better than Peter Obi, just be quiet and buzz off!
To lose is painful. Take heart. But we told you.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by PoliteActivist: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:
give Igbo man 20 naira, he will sell his mother, add 30 to it, he will sell his wife and children, make it 70 naira, he will sell his entire generation

-Sani abacha grin grin

Axis313:

I like this,very good response.

Sooo how come they haven't sold off Igbo land but have instead bought up the rest of the country??
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

One more bottle of origin for you. Do go and look for better things to do with your life. Keep jumping from rally to rally looking for umbrellas to collect and sell. You’re a brainwashed felon.
Cry me a river. Sore loser
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Okiton: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Anybody pressuring Peter Obi to concede defeat now simply don't care about this country

How will Nigerians massively vote for someone and you want him to accept this open day robbery??

Una no rate Nigerians shaaaa.

Stacey Abrams and the International community una dey shame me oo
e no go ever beta for Tunibu and everyone of connived to rigged last Saturday election. They will never live to witness their swearing in.

Chai de thing pain me
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by ScamHunter: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
MuchAdo:
Piggidiots and delusions cheesy

Piggiidiootts amaka cheesy

I sense your fear ... The fear of an impending Tinubu disgrace
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Benwallt(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Who will beg that sissy? He is inconsequential and a blank space in Nigeria history.

Nor be only beg Na begging
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ibo this, yoruba this, hausa that, our problem is not the government but tribalism, Nigeria will never get better if we keep fighting ourselves.
The key to a better economy, corruption free government, good education, and a great Nigeria is hidden inside unity.
A bird at hand is better than a thousand in the bush, Biafra is not a bird at hand, oduduwa republic is not a bed at hand, Niger Delta republic is not, Nigeria we have now is a bird at hand, lets make it work.
Yoruba, igbo, hausa, Muslim, Christian, atheist, we are all the same, we can exist together in love and kindness.
But first, we must unite in order to solve our problem this country.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by chizidgreat(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
You are still in this your delusionary state? Are you using that to console yourself and other 0bidiots? Let it sink into your skull that Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect will rule this country. Obi and zombies will wail taya

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Go and write it down
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
chizidgreat:

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Go and write it down
The Trauma you are going through as a result of your defeat is affecting your reasoning. Tinubu will rule this country for four years. Prepare for your wailing. Cry me a river. E sweet us as zombies dey cry upandan. An effeminate obi can never never be president. We reject a pathological liar. A deranged a thief.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
To lose is painful. Take heart. But we told you.
Didn’t you brag that you own Lagos? Who won it eventually? We live in a changing time, loser. You can’t even buy the sold land from me now and that’s why you’re pained.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Cry me a river. Sore loser
Your mumu is entertaining an empty hall with no audience right now. Go and do something with your life. Leave Igbo people alone. Move on!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
The Trauma you are going through as a result of your defeat is affecting your reasoning. Tinubu will rule this country for four years. Prepare for your wailing. Cry me a river. E sweet us as zombies dey cry upandan. An effeminate obi can never never be president. We reject a pathological liar. A deranged a thief.
You’ve been told to stop skipping your medication but you won’t listen. Take the damn pills ok. They beat you in Lagos and you still have the shame to type rubbish here.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by YeyeGbami: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
udomma1005:

Pray that your INEC selected candidate live for awhile, hand dey shake, leg dey shake grumpy grandpa druggie🤔

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by YeyeGbami: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

8 years
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Didn’t you brag that you own Lagos? Who won it eventually? We live in a changing time, loser. You can’t even buy the sold land from me now and that’s why you’re pained.
President of Lagos well done. Obi won in Lagos and so what? Does that make him the president? Obi laboured in vain. Obi will continue to fail. He cannot be president. We reject him and his gullible followers who are miscreants.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
President of Lagos well done. Obi won in Lagos and so what? Does that make him the president? Obi laboured in vain. Obi will continue to fail. He cannot be president. We reject him and his gullible followers who are miscreants.
Now you’re in denial and that’s your problem. Do you have more lands for sale? I can buy that batcher you’re living in right now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Seek Appointment Of 9 New Justices Of Supreme Court / Jonathan Doesn't Lose Sleep On Opposition Criticisms / Kenya To Give Visas To Genuine Nigerian Businessmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.