Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result (7112 Views)

You Must Accept Election Results - CAN Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / South Eastern Nigeria In Control By 3 Different Groups / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Nobody will beg obi the weakling
How do you know they have been calling and begging him and Atiku. That’s what typical thieves do. They crib you at night and beg you during the day. Don’t get roasted like a plantain one day!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’ve been told to stop skipping your medication but you won’t listen. Take the damn pills ok. They beat you in Lagos and you still have the shame to type rubbish here.
Cry me a river. Obi is a sore loser.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Your mumu is entertaining an empty hall with no audience right now. Go and do something with your life. Leave Igbo people alone. Move on!
Bad loser. Obi and his followers are losers. Cry me blood.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Cry me a river. Obi is a sore loser.
That’s all you’re able to type now. Do you want to cry more? Hating Igbos will land you in hell faster, not when VP Shettima is now in charge of security in Nigeria. grin
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

How do you know they have been calling and begging him and Atiku. That’s what typical thieves do. They crib you at night and beg you during the day. Don’t get roasted like a plantain one day!
He obi is a loser.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Bad loser. Obi and his followers are losers. Cry me blood.
Tell me anyone in your village that has accomplished more than Peter Obi and I will buy one brand new kettle for you.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
He obi is a loser.
Keep typing rubbish. That’s what square heads do. Olodo!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Tell me anyone in your village that has accomplished more than Peter Obi and I will buy one brand new kettle for you.
An osu who has been rejected in his village. Loser. Obi is a sore loser shame
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

That’s all you’re able to type now. Do you want to cry more? Hating Igbos will land you in hell faster, not when VP Shettima is now in charge of security in Nigeria. grin
Obi is a loser. 0bidiots are miscreants. Shame.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
An osu who has been rejected in his village. Loser. Obi is a sore loser shame
You keep typing the same rubbish. How much have you gained here with your thousands of posts? Nothing. Keep looking for oloshos to pick. One day you will pick a ghost that will kpai you. Loser!
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a hero and I am a loser. Shame.

Sorry for yourself
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

You keep typing the same rubbish. How much have you gained here with your thousands of posts? Nothing. Keep looking for oloshos to pick. One day you will pick a ghost that will kpai you. Loser!
You are all losers. Keep crying. Kikikikiki! Obi is a bad loser
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by cybriz82(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I trust Obi, him no gree. The stolen mandate must be returned before apology.

Seriously chief na naija we dey oooo n u forget say the system here doesn't work...that shit dn go n iz ain't coming back...
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Goodconcept78: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
Obi is not a name of a person but a Political Tsunami...

When tsunami is coming, you either pack and go, or you become casualty and die. How can you beg a tsunami
tsunami for Igbo land cheesy
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Sorry for yourself
Obi and all 0bidiots are loser. You will never produce the president.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
We are all losers. I Keep crying. Kikikikiki!
Too bad for you.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
All lagosians are losers for allowing LP to win.
We know you’re so scared right now.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by toneroforever(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121474370][/quote]

Caption of that photo is from frying pan to fire
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Too bad for obi and his followers. Obi is a loser and a thief. He will never be president.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Goodconcept78: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

Show us evidence dt apc sent him

Igbos and empty chest beating sef
Leave him. It is part of healing process due to their massive loss in the last election.

He will become alright soon
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
im am a loser. Too bad for me.

Go jump in the lake
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

We know Obi is so scared right now. He is a bad loser. Shame on obi. May he continue to fail.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I am a truck pusher please help me
Yorubas are so scared right now.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by Goodconcept78: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
agadez007:
Imagine this face in our banking halls
Shey our Money for bank no go dey lost like this?
After you are done editing and Photoshoping pictures

You will embark on your Journey to Libya by land through Benin. Hopefully you make it through to AGADEZ before you die of hunger
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Go jump in the lake
See sifia pain! You are all failure.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
See sifia pain! You are all failure.
Failures who beat you silly in Lagos ba?
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:
We igbo are so scared right now. We produce fake drugs. We are bigots.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
We Yolobas are so scared right now. We produce fake drugs. We are bigots.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:

Failures who beat you silly in Lagos ba?
Does that make you the president? Loser! Obi will continue fail.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Yes. And it will make us governor in a couple of days in Lagos.
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by afbstrategies: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:

Yesooo
Re: Lmao!!! APC Sending Different Groups To Beg Peter Obi To Accept Election Result by duro4chang(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
afbstrategies:
We are all Failures . We are sillw. Obi wlll never be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: 8 Things You Should Know [shocking Photos] / How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / Court Restrains EFCC From Investigating Seriake Dickson Over Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.